Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread

Mellow Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV Daytime - Discussion Thread
At this moment I've got 911 with picture and sound, and 965 with picture but no sound.
20-10-2009 12:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
muttley Offline
Loving it'ish

and today no 965 stream just disapeared bladewavebladewavebladewave

DRINK! FECK! ARSE! GIRLS!
27-10-2009 14:11
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

the 965 stream is working fine for me- cara brett is on

http://www.elitetvonline.com/iframes/stream-965.asp

hope that works

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
27-10-2009 14:47
macrocharged Offline
Senior Poster

"Back in a few moments" eh?
07-11-2009 16:40
muttley Offline
Loving it'ish

Any way of making the sound on 911 fully mute like in 965 also Important

DRINK! FECK! ARSE! GIRLS!
09-11-2009 16:53
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Danica on Elite
I don't know if you agree with me guys but I don't think any of the other daytime girls apart from Vikki and Michelle take the "tease" to the level Danica does, they may start but appear to be somewhat reticent to go there. Maybe it comes down to confidence or something, but they are all models by profession so you would thinkbladewave This does'nt mean I'll be switching off any time soon by the waylaugh.
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2009 20:03 by mucker.)
11-11-2009 19:56
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

RE: Danica on Elite
I think both Kitty and Ashley could start to tease more as they get more bedded in, but I agree to an extent.

For example, watching Cara on Elite just now, lovely natural girl, but has been asked to up the tease level several times by the producers and she's not really going with it.
e.g. Every time she's even played with her pants it's been in a 'why on earth would you ask me to do this' kind of way.
Maybe five or so times in a row lol. (And this is a girl who has posed for Playboy!)
11-11-2009 20:09
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Danica on Elite
(11-11-2009 20:09 )Rise Wrote:  I think both Kitty and Ashley could start to tease more as they get more bedded in, but I agree to an extent.

For example, watching Cara on Elite just now, lovely natural girl, but has been asked to up the tease level several times by the producers and she's not really going with it.
e.g. Every time she's even played with her pants it's been in a 'why on earth would you ask me to do this' kind of way.
Maybe five or so times in a row lol. (And this is a girl who has posed for Playboy!)

Funny you should mention Cara because I saw the same which prompted me to make the post, I'm all in favour of Ashley and Kitti being "bedded in" so to speakBig Grin.
11-11-2009 20:16
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with this and perhaps it is a lesson for the established models to learn. I get the impression from certain comments made on these forums that certain models view this as a step down from posing in lads mags etc. It is in fact a different skill and not one that every girl seems to get. Look at Julia Crown, lovely looking girl and has done some steamy stuff but she has looked totally out of place on screen with Elite and I haven't seen her for a while after she seemed to depart hurriedly one morning. Maybe she has more lucrative work elsewhere but I think my point remains valid.
Danica is a world class tease as well as drop dead gorgeous. I am still worried that she will leave these channels because she is Playboy et al material and she also has a a brain and can 'present'. I could see Danica presenting Gladiators or something in that gold swimsuit!
Anna is another standout for me, not so much with the teasing but in her enthusiasm and natural charm. You always feel she is enjoying it and it isn't a chore. Some girls look good but you can see they don't want to be there which doesn't make for good viewing and surely callers don't ring in when they see boredom writ large.
I do hope we see Danica again soon as I am getting withdrawal symptoms.

Man cannot live on head alone.
11-11-2009 21:20
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Cool RE: Elite TV Daytime - Discussion Thread
For sure there's definitely more to this TV work than just turning up looking fantastic - they've got to show enthusiasm and a warm, flirty attitude towards the camera and viewers.

Fernanda is a perfect example of a girl who is stunningly beautiful but crucially doesn't just leave it at that - she looks genuinely interested in the viewers and is a great tease.

One girl who was a big tease visually was Ali - remember her first full day last month? That silver mini dress she wore kept slipping up and she showed off her incredible arse with ease. Also had several knicker flashes, which she adjusted in a surprised "oops, did I just show them off?" kind of way!!

No idea what she was like on the phones, but Ali was obviously very comfortable showing off a lot of her body for the viewers.

Talking of Ali - where the heck has she gone, I thought she was starting as a regular but disappeared after that one day???
11-11-2009 21:29