(15-02-2018 14:40 )beresv Wrote:  two Anna's eek

Anna Joy too.

They're the poly-anna channel.
15-02-2018 15:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Away
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
(15-02-2018 11:16 )Robot Devil Wrote:  ^No joke. She's apparently changed her 'work name' to that now. NOW?!? After god knows how many years in the biz.
She'll always be Mrs Dracula to me bladewave

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
15-02-2018 21:54
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Having only three girls on over a Saturday afternoon/early evening seems awfully light to me. Even more so when two of them are prone to just laying in the same spot for hours, and one of them is only interested in her cam viewers.

Does anyone know if somebody cancelled an appearance today?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
17-02-2018 14:19
Meccool Offline
Senior Poster

(17-02-2018 14:19 )Robot Devil Wrote:  Having only three girls on over a Saturday afternoon/early evening seems awfully light to me. Even more so when two of them are prone to just laying in the same spot for hours, and one of them is only interested in her cam viewers.

Does anyone know if somebody cancelled an appearance today?

I agree.. I find it very boring today especially when Heather was on the past 2 saturdays!!

I believe Macy was also meant to be on
17-02-2018 14:28
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Great line up this am but after lunch it has nose-dived.

Lucy-Anne in an open blouse, but tit-taped up like a pig-boned chicken. What is the point?
17-02-2018 14:35
vampire555 Offline
Senior Poster

Does it strike anyone as strange the way that studio is rapidly increasing their stable of girls?

Lucie is fairly new; Heather, Kylie and Laura have just joined (along with another 1 show newbie whose name I forget). Also, Cara Steele has returned AND they have lost a channel in the last few months.

Do you think girls will get less shifts or may some be leaving?
20-02-2018 00:34
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(20-02-2018 00:34 )vampire555 Wrote:  Does it strike anyone as strange the way that studio is rapidly increasing their stable of girls?

Lucie is fairly new; Heather, Kylie and Laura have just joined (along with another 1 show newbie whose name I forget). Also, Cara Steele has returned AND they have lost a channel in the last few months.

Well, Zoe Taylor has left. So that's one departure. I can definitely see a couple more being giving the heave ho. Although, in some of those cases, they're tight with the boss, so their jobs are probably safe. Unfortunately. Who might leave next? It's anyone's guess.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
20-02-2018 01:00
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(20-02-2018 01:00 )Robot Devil Wrote:  
(20-02-2018 00:34 )vampire555 Wrote:  Does it strike anyone as strange the way that studio is rapidly increasing their stable of girls?

Well, Zoe Taylor has left. So that's one departure. I can definitely see a couple more being giving the heave ho. Although, in some of those cases, they're tight with the boss, so their jobs are probably safe. Unfortunately. Who might leave next? It's anyone's guess.

Excellent. She had a very poor attitude on cam chat in my experience. Lets hope some of the ageing Blonde Mafia get the push too.
20-02-2018 08:15
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(20-02-2018 01:00 )Robot Devil Wrote:  

when did Zoe leave?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
20-02-2018 08:40
vampire555 Offline
Senior Poster

I saw Zoe on last week but can’t say she’ll be a miss! Apart from the additions in the last fortinight, I’ve spoken to everyone apart from Gemma Hiles. It certainly ranges from girls I speak to a lot to those I would t speak to again if it was free!

I guess it’s all taste though. Some people love the girls that I’d probably move on.
20-02-2018 10:57