Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
any explanation given why TJ never showed?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
21-06-2018 08:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^Ha! As if. There's always a bullshit excuse - she's just one who couldn't care less because she knows she'll always have a gig there.

Speaking of no-shows, I'm guessing Heather didn't turn up yesterday. What chestnut excuse does she have, I wonder.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
22-06-2018 09:32
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^Broken finger nail" perhaps? That's a pretty chestnut excuse

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
(This post was last modified: 22-06-2018 09:40 by lovebabes56.)
22-06-2018 09:39
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Emma C putting in an epic show on the early shift.
22-06-2018 10:09
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

From flying starter Clara J's thread...

(22-06-2018 08:06 )spunkalot Wrote:  Fucking brilliant new addition.... arse is currently fully out - she actually pulled her dress UP to show more - and her tits are almost permanently out ... she's seems to have the support of the producer in this too.... fantastic!

I find it quite fascinating and equally condemning how each of the babes that has come into 66 this year has done so with a universally better attitude to performance (in particular the tease factor of clothing and the endless attraction some guy's derive from seeing it played with onscreen to give sight of a little extra exposed flesh or panty) than almost all the established daytime players have offered for years now.

This has really shown up the old guard for what they have become. A few of this group have reacted positively to the influx of this new competition and stepped up their game to match (albeit often in an on and off fashion). But others (the two Caras, Stacey, TJ) remain utterly recalcitrant on what they are prepared to do onscreen. It really is a wonder how they survive when their visable calls seem meagre compared to the rest.

There does appear to be some tolerance being shown by at least some of the 66 producers to the newbie's way of things. I can't speak highly enough of this. It's so refreshing to see when contrasted with the often turgid daytime stuffiness of recent times. Presumably these producers see the benefits of the new efforts and the competition it offers to the currently aggressively expansionist BS. (A certain strictness is retained though and often rears its head in almost random fashion. This inconsistencey of rule application is I think a source of some frustration for the customer - and if they are aware of this, those putting it into practice must be uncaring and dismissive of the fact.)

There is much to be fought over in the forthcoming struggles for web territory and which operator can adapt to AV best. 66 need all the help they can get in making their foundations for this fight. The newbie babes at least set a combative and not sleepily complacent tone. They are looking to provide the right inspiration for the punter and that is something 66 will need ever more of as we move into next year...

Now if only they could work the purse strings to get babes that offer some similar effort and attitude on nights...Rolleyes

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
23-06-2018 22:40
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Louisa looks like she's about to go jogging...must be a good park nearby...

Unfortunately a totally unsexy outfit for me unless I was jogging with her..

(This post was last modified: 30-06-2018 11:54 by lovebabes56.)
30-06-2018 11:53
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

While Macy looks sexy that has to be held in place with their usual brand of tit tape for me..

30-06-2018 11:56
Lynx Offline
Senior Poster

Does Louisa have a thread on here anywhere? I can't find it

Cara Brett & Ashley Emma what a dream
30-06-2018 12:21
Superhans95 Offline
Master Poster

(30-06-2018 12:21 )Lynx Wrote:  Does Louisa have a thread on here anywhere? I can't find it

In the S66 Daytime fanzone
30-06-2018 12:22
Jam Da Man Offline

(30-06-2018 12:21 )Lynx Wrote:  Does Louisa have a thread on here anywhere? I can't find it

Yes, Louisa's threads are in the Fanzones - http://www.babeshows.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=262

To gain access, go to your Group Memberships page, usually located within the User CP, scroll down to the line that says 'Studio 66 TV' and click 'Join Group'. You should then be able to view and post within.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

30-06-2018 12:25