Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.84 Average

How it can also go wrong

Sarah Offline
Read Bio for my copyright rules ;-)

How it can also go wrong
Hannah Claydon.

We can also get into trouble-almost.

We shot Hannah Claydon many times for the Sport, the images below were for the series we did, started by Britney, no knickers. I'm sure some of you will remember.

We shot with panties on as Hannah refused to remove them, bearing in mind this was for a knickerles feature.

Someone (not us) airbrushed the knickers off (Daily Sport, although they denied it) & some weeks after Hannah appeared with all on show we suddenly got threatened with all sorts inc court action by her new management team (Neon) We came very close to appearing in court.

It just goes to show how careful we have to be & our lesson learned was to always cover your ass & expect it to go wrong if you don't.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We did most of the knickerless pictures & Hannah was the only one to wear knickers.

These are our copyright, so no copyright issue posting here.

Sarah

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbours, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people." G.K. Chesterton
28-10-2008 10:55
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

RE: How it can also go wrong
Very nice looking girl Hannah is.Never seen her before but i can say that red knickers dont go with that dress at all lol
28-10-2008 19:03
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles