Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 2.98 Average

live in bangkok

rover Offline

live in bangkok
babeworld channel no 949
now showing two girls live in bangkokSmile

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
10-06-2009 00:11
Find all posts by this user
tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: live in bangkok
OMG......[Image: tsurugi-2.gif]
10-06-2009 00:15
cee Offline
Master Poster

They're both hot as fuck... especially the girl in the see through outfit!shocked

At least its something different, and from experience - Asian pussy is always nice lol.

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
10-06-2009 00:16
BiggieD Offline
Junior Poster

Having been married to a Thai girl, Thai pussy is amazing.
10-06-2009 00:25
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

This caught me completely by surprise! I wondered what the hell I'd stumbled upon. Babeworld kept this one quiet. It's a bit of a coincidence, really, in that only a couple of days ago I started a thread about the good ol' days when the Prague webcam girls used to take over the station at 2am - this live from Bangkok service very much reminds me of those times Big Grin

What time did they come on, by the way? I've only just switched on. I'm sure they've been fully briefed, but does anyone get that funny tingling and excited feeling that they don't really know the rules and might just FTG at any time Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2009 02:02 by StanTheMan.)
10-06-2009 02:00
cee Offline
Master Poster

StanTheMan Wrote:This caught me completely by surprise! I wondered what the hell I'd stumbled upon. Babeworld kept this one quiet. It's a bit of a coincidence, really, in that only a couple of days ago I started a thread about the good ol' days when the Prague webcam girls used to take over the station at 2am - this live from Bangkok service very much reminds me of those times Big Grin

What time did they come on, by the way? I've only just switched on. I'm sure they've been fully briefed, but does anyone get that funny tingling and excited feeling that they don't really know the rules and might just FTG at any time Big Grin

There is no reason to believe it has anything to do with Babeworld... it is very possible that it is a new channel that is broadcasting on the same output frequency that Babeworld 2 to used to, until tonight. Kind of like how Hotel Voyeur are broadcasting on the LA Babes channel Frequency. Also a little while ago a voice come on advertising the channel (what numbers to call etc), and is was an Asian voice.

On the FTG thing, I wouldn't get your hopes up. A minute ago when the really hot one was coming a little loose at the back... she stopped, looked to camera as if they were saying something - then adjusted adequately.Sad

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
10-06-2009 02:11
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

cee Wrote:
StanTheMan Wrote:This caught me completely by surprise! I wondered what the hell I'd stumbled upon. Babeworld kept this one quiet. It's a bit of a coincidence, really, in that only a couple of days ago I started a thread about the good ol' days when the Prague webcam girls used to take over the station at 2am - this live from Bangkok service very much reminds me of those times Big Grin

On the FTG thing, I wouldn't get your hopes up. A minute ago when the really hot one was coming a little loose at the back... she stopped, looked to camera as if they were saying something - then adjusted adequately.Sad

Ah, bollocks! Still, you never know. I'll be keeping a close eye on this one.

I just noticed another similarity it has with the Prague Babes of old... the freeze up/lagging - very frustrating to say the least, as there's no way of knowing what oops and flashes might be happening during those missing frames.
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2009 03:00 by StanTheMan.)
10-06-2009 02:59
BungalowBill Offline
Junior Poster

cee Wrote:There is no reason to believe it has anything to do with Babeworld...

Apart from the fact that it had the same telephone number?
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2009 10:27 by BungalowBill.)
10-06-2009 10:27
Fisherman Offline
Senior Poster

BungalowBill Wrote:

If you can read the bottom line on screen it includes the name Babeworld TV and their address
10-06-2009 11:19
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Fisherman Wrote:
BungalowBill Wrote:

If you can read the bottom line on screen it includes the name Babeworld TV and their address
Hope this doesnt mean some of the babes being made redundant!!!
10-06-2009 11:33
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66