Over the past 12 months this forum has lost a lot of great members
Rpj316
Gmach1
Carl x gen
Don tingley
Robot devil
Pozo
Cwpussylover
And probably more whether it be their choice or them getting banned even i left for a month lol

Those guys brought a lot to the forum and are missed, this place does not feel the same without them Sad

But on a brighter note the forum awards are right around the corner and i would like officially announce my campaign to be your poster of the year Big Grin

Lets make this forum great again.

#vote4goat

laugh
07-09-2020 10:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skully Offline

RE: State of the forum address
I think most of us who've actively participated for a while miss certain people when they leave, a lot of great members have moved on, for most it was their choice, others were removed for the sake of the forum. Forums move on though, there's a fluidity to them.
When one good contributor, funny poster or cap/video poster leaves (or gets themselves banned), we find that somebody else steps up, whether it be a member who's been here for a while that comes out of their shell a bit more, or somebody new who fits in straight away, there's always somebody you can count on to step up, just like there's always somebody that ends up needing banned. lol.

Let's hop this is your only campaign post, or we'll need somebody else to step up and actively want to be poster of the year Tongue

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
07-09-2020 12:05
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Im going for it this year skully Smile 2020 is the year of the goat

I miss Amber Coen
07-09-2020 12:16
Charlemagne Offline

Goatie, I have you as a nominee as the funniest poster of the year Big Grin

The one member that I'm missing is cheesy grin. He hasn't been on the forum in months. Sad

Cheesy I'm missing all your humorous threads and posts.. come back

07-09-2020 12:19
2015watcher Offline
WatcherTheWizard & Fifa Magician

“#vote4goat” [Image: tenor.gif]
Wink Bounce
Only kidding mate Tongue hope u get the award u want, and yeah I agree Charle would love to see Cheesy back Cool

Forum Award Wins > 2020 Best Cap / Cap Set. Unsung Hero 2022
6/12 Nominations (Forum Record) 2022
17 Nominations Total Since 2020. 2020x3. 2021x5. 2022x6. 2023x3
Leaving Forum 05/05/2024
07-09-2020 12:46
Skyline Offline
Phrygian Dominant

^ agreed about Cheesy Grin Smile, he's a truly excellent poster with a great sense of humour and I also miss his posts and it was his fun style of posting that made me want to try and join in with a few contributions of my own lol, - I'm hoping he returns at some point, other really great posters who's presense are missed around the forum imo are posters like 830ResAtDorsia - another quality poster with a really fun style in his posting and a really great sense of humour Smile. (No pressure guy's but I just miss both of these guy's posts around the forum Smile).

....and I also hope it's the year of the goat Wink
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2020 13:08 by Skyline.)
07-09-2020 12:51
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Anyone second my nomination for funniest poster of the year or do you have a suggestion which thread I should be nominated for? Tongue Big Grin
Anyway on to My state of the forum address: -
I agree with both posts as above, the forum hasn't been the same without those members mentioned by goatee and tbh I think you do need to to have forum members to inject a little light relief especially when you consider the unprecedented circumstances created by this years' event in the real world where all of us have had to deal with so much in real that often, we need to find that little bit of escapism to take our minds off what has happened and to me, this forum has done that perfectly.

I do feel this forum has always been a a great place and can still be great, if we all show each other a little respect for our views & input, and give credit and thanks where it is due and we all work together to continue to make this forum what it is and always should be : - one of the UK's best & bright and friendliest forums on the web

Finally if we are to have an election (as a bit of fun), for forum President (to make Trump's presidential election look small fry), I am declaring my intention to stand!!

LOVEBABS56 FOR PRESIDENT!!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
07-09-2020 12:52
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Snookered's still here.

Isn't he?

Then there's...

um...

wossname

whoosit

and not forgetting

er...

thingy

???

#neversaydie Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
07-09-2020 13:26
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(07-09-2020 12:19 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Goatie, I have you as a nominee as the funniest poster of the year Big Grin

The one member that I'm missing is cheesy grin. He hasn't been on the forum in months. Sad

Cheesy I'm missing all your humorous threads and posts.. come back

Thanks charle Big Grin poster of theyear aswell please Wink

I didnt put cheesy and 830res on the list as i assume they are just taking a break

I miss Amber Coen
07-09-2020 13:51
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(07-09-2020 10:36 )goatman222 Wrote:  Over the past 12 months this forum has lost a lot of great members
Rpj316
Gmach1
Carl x gen
Don tingley
Robot devil
Pozo
Cwpussylover
And probably more whether it be their choice or them getting banned even i left for a month lol

Those guys brought a lot to the forum and are missed, this place does not feel the same without them Sad

But on a brighter note the forum awards are right around the corner and i would like officially announce my campaign to be your poster of the year Big Grin

Lets make this forum great again.

#vote4goat

laugh

Totally agree with you Goatman and because of that i just ain't enjoying the forum anymore and i just can't seem to have a laugh on here anymore most people take things to seriously the only guys i can say i can really have a laugh with now are the Fun Zone and Wrestling guys they are you,Lovebabes,Watcher and HLO as for the forum it's self i don't find that funny at all now GMach was the king of that forum and now he's gone now.

I mean i have been trying to get into it again by posting a bit more but just can't.

See what happens when good people leave the forum the forum how quickly it descends and dies don't get me wrong it is still a great forum one of the best it's just i take more negatives then positives lately.

Also on another note had no idea CWPussyLover left and Don left again.

Hopefully some newbies will entertain the forum soon but by the looks of it these guys can't be replaced yeah you got your legends that will probably always be there but you need a laugh to.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2020 14:37 by Kingsmind.)
07-09-2020 14:36

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS