Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

The babes should appear on celebrity panel/quiz shows

Slabhead Offline
Banned

RE: The babes should appear on celebrity panel/quiz shows
(17-09-2020 08:13 )Doddle Wrote:  
(16-09-2020 23:54 )Slabhead Wrote:  It would make a change from the usual boring z list comedians and celebrities that are rotated constantly to allow real stars, our babes to be on these major shows on the big channels. I would love to see the babes on shows like Have I Got News for You, QI, Mock the Week and The Big Fat Quiz of the Year. Or on I'm a Celebrity or Strictly Come Dancing. I'm so bored of the usual ex soap stars and former footballers.
You might need to focus on the right wing babes Rolleyes

I do forget that I'm in a leftist safe space, thanks for reminding me laugh
17-09-2020 22:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Slabhead Offline
Banned

(17-09-2020 08:27 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^ Bounce Yeah start with Georgie Darby - you’ll enjoy the Trump is not racist & Tom Hanks is a paedophile conversation. Careful you don’t have a 5g phone though or she’ll accuse you of spreading coronavirus Bounce

I've had a couple of fruitful conversations with Georgie. She's a skeptic, good on her. Whether you agree with her or not, she's not boring that's for sure. And skepticism is far better than conformity Cool
17-09-2020 22:13
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(17-09-2020 22:09 )Slabhead Wrote:  
(17-09-2020 08:13 )Doddle Wrote:  
(16-09-2020 23:54 )Slabhead Wrote:  It would make a change from the usual boring z list comedians and celebrities that are rotated constantly to allow real stars, our babes to be on these major shows on the big channels. I would love to see the babes on shows like Have I Got News for You, QI, Mock the Week and The Big Fat Quiz of the Year. Or on I'm a Celebrity or Strictly Come Dancing. I'm so bored of the usual ex soap stars and former footballers.
You might need to focus on the right wing babes Rolleyes
I do forget that I'm in a leftist safe space, thanks for reminding me laugh
Nah, it's all "moderates" round here Big Grin

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
18-09-2020 08:32
Charlemagne Offline

There's about 4 or 5 of the girls who have appeared on Naked Attraction

Rammy's mentioned Rebecca Crow, but there's also been Jasmine, Sophia and Emily Blake has been on twice. (And they asked her if she wanted to go back yet again).
And I've just noticed that Maria Dolly has been on as well. Another of the babes has mentioned that she was on the pilot episode which was never aired.

But their conversation time was limited.

18-09-2020 13:59
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Jasmine James was on Dinner Date, and ISTR another babe is supposed to have been on, but nobody knows which episode.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
18-09-2020 14:31
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Katie Piper was on Songs of Praise today. I appreciate that's not really a panel or quiz show, but you know...

20-09-2020 15:18
Slabhead Offline
Banned

(20-09-2020 15:18 )Doddle Wrote:  Katie Piper was on Songs of Praise today. I appreciate that's not really a panel or quiz show, but you know...

I'll take that. I can't stand religious programming but one thing that will get me to watch them is they included more scantily clad babes. I bet Christianity's popularity would shoot back up.
(This post was last modified: 20-09-2020 17:40 by Slabhead.)
20-09-2020 17:38
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

24-09-2020 17:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(17-09-2020 07:32 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I'd love to do Rolling In It with either Fernanda or Mikaela or do a couple/celeb type version of Who wants to be a Millonaire and let Fern or Mikaela wind Jeremy up..

It was Ladette to Lady that got Louise Porter first onto Page 3 (I think) then she moved onto the channels. I know they did a page 3 version of The Weakest Link several years ago (I forget who won it), if thr made a new series of it now, a babe channel version would be fun!! bu also they should o channel version of MasterMind just to get John Humphreys hot under the collar.

Yes that is correct with Louise Porter. She appeared on Ladette To Lady, then had a stint in the lads mags & p3, then was a replacement contestant on ladette today before joining BS.

Another fun fact on this is Bobbi Aney & Nicola Willis who were on the daytime dayshows appeared on the X-Factor and a reality tv show called Singing With The Enemy in a band called Fallen Angelz with Mollie King who went on to have massive success with The Saturdays

[Image: 50858756-CADF-435-C-B7-C7-4-F88-B0-D5-D15-E.jpg]

Piper Niven Superfan
25-09-2020 00:16
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

(17-09-2020 00:38 )Slabhead Wrote:  ^
But I want to see them on the BBC. The celebrities shows are fine but I would really like to see them on the really mainstream shows that invite celebs, like Have I Got News For You. I think there might be a perception that the babes are airheads and I'd love to see them prove people, especially in the sexually repressed newspapers wrong!

Also would be great to see them booked for Graham Norton or Jonathan Ross. As far as I'd be concerned, Alice Goodwin would be their biggest ever star. I would love to hear her tell stories about Mr P.
I've not seen the footage but I do know that Grace Elisabeth has been on question time asking a question as well from Dazzler
07-02-2021 04:27