Thread Rating:
  • 33 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

babe subjects section missing? (merged)

m100 Away
Banned

RE: babe subjects section missing? (merged)
admin Wrote:Please note that the Babe Subjects section has now been 'retired' from the forum and replaced with the new Adult Entertainment section.

Can I ask why?

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
17-06-2009 16:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
admin. Offline
Administrator

m100 Wrote:Can I ask why?

Yes, that section was subject to complaints of copyright infringement.
17-06-2009 19:53
bob664 Offline
Senior Poster

Could you tell us what the material was, who complained (was it a proper, legal that is DMCA notification) or just the usual threatening email
Might help so people know what not to post
18-06-2009 00:46
m100 Away
Banned

bob664 Wrote:Could you tell us what the material was, who complained (was it a proper, legal that is DMCA notification) or just the usual threatening email

As an idea one of the music forums I'm on has a policy of moderators reviewing posts before they appear on the site. I can imagine that this involves a great deal of work but maybe if it only applied to posts which contained links or photo/video content it might work.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
18-06-2009 09:34
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

bob664 Wrote:Could you tell us what the material was, who complained (was it a proper, legal that is DMCA notification) or just the usual threatening email

Dunno but the site i work on the main culprits who normally complain are FHM, Playboy, Zoo, Vanity Fair, The Sun, The News Of The World, The Times, Sunday Times, News International, Elle, ElleGirl, Getty Images,Body In Mind,Penthouse. so we baned there pictures

Dunno If it was any of the above compling here though like. Dunno if the above list is any help to you admin as there the banned sources on most celebrity forums.So dunno if it will help to ban them sources here.
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2009 13:05 by Wazo.)
18-06-2009 13:03
admin. Offline
Administrator

The details of such a complaint will only be published in the forum if the complainant wants them to be published. This may still happen, in which a detailed statement concerning the matter will be made. In the meantime, please be advised that the complaint concerned links in the forum to full length videos and it has accordingly been made a matter of forum policy to remove any such links from the forum.
18-06-2009 19:13