Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Girls with good/bad - attitude

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Girls with good/bad - attitude
Ah yes the curse of babes who don't listen to their callers because they supposedly have much more important things to do like beg for tips and buzzes, talk to the people behind the scenes and moan about freeloaders on the chatbox Rolleyes. Been there, done that etc etc Big Laugh

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2022 21:13 by Snooks.)
07-11-2022 21:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I think we all have been in that position Snooks. I haven't called in months but the babes I converse with are those I get on with well. do think the mood changes once yoyu se girls ask fortips/buzzes and do think guys findit evebntually off putting. so for me Ib am happy in sticking witn those I know well.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2022 07:35 by lovebabes56.)
08-11-2022 07:31
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

I have just watched the latest leaked video from Lori's Onlyfans, like most of her videos it's a recording of a private 1 on 1 perv cam show from the BS studio.
Imagine recording an intimate show between 2 people and selling it to any Tom, Dick or Harry with money to burn, fucking hypocrite Rolleyesbladewave

08-11-2022 08:20
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Abby B.

She's got a great attitude, wears slutty outfits, proper filth, beautiful face, cracking body, sexually energetic and always happy.

I love babes with brown nipples
17-11-2022 09:34
Superhans95 Offline
Master Poster

Past few days viewing
Good:
Dolly Sampson
Lucy Brookes

Bad:
Surprisingly none, even the usual suspects seemed okay
17-11-2022 10:15
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Beth Bennett has an exemplary attitude as do Michelle Moist, Ashton Rae and Danni Levy.

17-11-2022 11:55
LWaters93 Offline
Junior Poster

Last few days my girls with great attitude have changed
Aria Rose surprisingly real fun she used to get upset with people and slate up instantly now she is constantly teasing happy to do any request no idea what's changed but she's amazing now.

Only one bad one Jennifer Wilde it's funny because when she first started she was willing to just have fun always grateful for when you played. Nowadays she slates up immediately will not do anything request wise unless it's private not talking getting naked something like flash tits or shoe dangling boots off stockings off it's just a pay window her attitude is terrible not grateful for buzzes would avoid if you just want to have fun unless your willing to spend thousands of pounds on her overtime.
25-11-2022 01:50
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Joa Nova, Kartel K, Yasmin Nicole & Sabrina Jade.

They all have great attitudes, know how to put on a show and are all proper filth.

I love babes with brown nipples
25-11-2022 09:41
LWaters93 Offline
Junior Poster

I'll start with the bad one first it's Amber Paige pains me too say she's gone the same as Jennifer Wilde pay windows only. Firstly why would I pay to just see you on the screen for the average customer this is shocking she focuses on the monopoly men of the world can buy what they want. Babestation itself has plummeted especially nights to see even tits out is now tip goal or private you used to just buzz or tip for this for her to reply to a message is a buzz Scarlett Louise also does this which is ridiculous she's there to make money I get that but alot of people use this platform as a way out of real life shouldn't have to pay just to ask how they are or hello. However not all scincial Amber Paige OF is fire ?.

Good girls
Rose shes on the Ecstasy channel but my god she's lovely will not get upset if you watch and not play when you do play she's always so polite which is very rare these days
Will always interact with everyone plus is enjoys taking her clothes off to see what the reaction is in the chat.
Stormi Mack so easy to talk to will happily do request on stream not just private will tease randomly to keep you guessing I asked her why she said she wanted too absolute diamond.
Cheers
30-11-2022 23:47
LWaters93 Offline
Junior Poster

(25-11-2022 09:41 )ryuken Wrote:  Joa Nova, Kartel K, Yasmin Nicole & Sabrina Jade.

They all have great attitudes, know how to put on a show and are all proper filth.

I agree mate apart from Kartel K the asking for buzzes constant message where the real men at looks desperate have played with her and she is amazing just don't like to see that comment she comes off a bit desperate other than that completely agree.
30-11-2022 23:50