Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Girls with good/bad - attitude

LWaters93 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Girls with good/bad - attitude
Tonight lads I've been scammed out of £200 trying to complete tip Goals.
Firstly Mia Middleton avoid ever since new rules this girl has changed there is a reason she doesn't have a time slot schedule it's bag and run a heist approach if a girl says she'll do tip goal after a private don't believe her. I give up in the end and reported it to the most useless corrupt platform since Qatar hosting the world cup in Babestation standard automated message in the bin.

Jennifer Wilde she will fleece you over and over again
Jada previous experience she just wants all your money you can agree a price with her it just ends up being more

My advice is don't do tip goals go private or do a specific request if they set it as a tip goal before you've paid leave mainly nights daytime no problems expensive but you get more than a minute tease they use the same excuse I'm really busy with privates they slate up to no one most of the time also they don't give you any warning they are going off.
These girls believe they are famous it's embarrassing it's basically theft.
01-12-2022 03:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(30-11-2022 23:50 )LWaters93 Wrote:  
(25-11-2022 09:41 )ryuken Wrote:  Joa Nova, Kartel K, Yasmin Nicole & Sabrina Jade.

They all have great attitudes, know how to put on a show and are all proper filth.

I agree mate apart from Kartel K the asking for buzzes constant message where the real men at looks desperate have played with her and she is amazing just don't like to see that comment she comes off a bit desperate other than that completely agree.

Sadly most babes beg for buzzes now, even if you want an answer to a simple yes or no question.

They can see how many punters are watching their shows and how much credits they've got.

I love babes with brown nipples
02-12-2022 09:58
LWaters93 Offline
Junior Poster

Hi Lads girls with good attitudes

Good girls

Dolly Sampson just joined from S66 my god she's sexy and upto do anything is happy to let you watch and play with her.
Darelle Olivier Another S66 Signing incredible when she is on web she's flirty happy to tease and please recommend playing
Kourt Thora She is somewhat bratty which I like give her a buzz and watch her mood change she is very polite and can really let your mind wander with the endless teases she does loves people with foot fetishes finds them creative.
Demi Rose always polite isn't pricey either some girls make you pay alot for certain things this girl is happy with a buzz or two she understands the business inside and out.

Bad Girls
Lucie Jones can never tease anything off watched her do a tip goal 1 min buzz with mic mic wasn't included someone asked they got ignored straight away doesn't reply to messages she after buzzes to show absolutely nothing in return she lives for private only another money bleeder for your accounts.
05-12-2022 22:15
LWaters93 Offline
Junior Poster

Good Girls

Alexandra she's a very classy lady will not type in the chat only downside but on call she's incredible privates is her thrive where you can get her filthy. Tip her a few times for requests she starts to pay attention to her chat more she will do tip goals within reason.
Warning is she's an expensive taste she will tease constantly in and out of heels .

Macy May this girl is incredible was in a Santa outfit last night blew everyone's mind she's really polite and is getting better each time she's on will tease you with whatever part of her body you desire always thankful for buzzes.

Bad Girls

Tanya Renai this girl blows my mind shame she doesn't play without paying no teases to entice her audience in will not reply to your messages not even hello without a buzz. I'd avoid this one it's same as Lucie Jones not really buzzing for anything she does just her time which she gets paid anyway tip goals seem shambolic lack of creativity it's always the same something she benefits from like a buzz athon doesn't lose clothes will not show anything on TV .

Cheers
06-12-2022 12:40
LWaters93 Offline
Junior Poster

Bad Girls
Kylie Rose

When she was at S66 she would pay attention to her chat love to tease since the change to Babestation a few years ago she's been ok but the last few weeks have been dreadful she doesn't acknowledge anyone accept her regulars who don't even play the just chat absolute garbage tried to engage a conversation 3 times with her tonight. Was happy to buzz if she asked but no acknowledgement of my message she ghosted 3 more guys also. It's becoming a common thing where they feel like they are better than everyone else. Finally got a reply after 20 mins too little too late I'm afraid I'd avoid.
11-12-2022 23:45
LWaters93 Offline
Junior Poster

Bad Girls

Lucia Maria I defended this woman a few weeks back on TV wish I didn't be wise was mugged off by her firstly she messaged me , I gave her a second chance what an idiot I am didn't cost me as much wise but still nothing was done she said buzzes for Striptease starts with boots see how it plays out as its nights haha. Not one request was done was begging for more buzzes not grateful in the slightest has the nerve to say everyone that isn't typing and is watching her she will remove from her stream when she can't do simple request these girls think they are royalty they are cam girls horrible term sex workers no personality needed apparently.
Avoid

Cheers
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2022 02:15 by LWaters93.)
19-12-2022 00:51
LWaters93 Offline
Junior Poster

Bad Girls

Darelle Oliver

This woman is incredible everytime I watch her decided to introduce myself to her I asked a simple question and got blanked never had any interaction with her before was messaging other people but nothing to me I asked if she had boots with her a yes or no question. Seems like she has only her favourites and doesn't like new people glad she doesn't have a buzz toy would be a waste would avoid.

Alexandra

It's only her privates I'd avoid she refuses to show face on camera which is very strange lovely person to talk to but avoid privates with her she will refuse to do stuff whilst your creds are going down.

Not really been on as much so everyone else is as normal
Cheers
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2023 19:34 by LWaters93.)
17-01-2023 19:34
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(17-01-2023 19:34 )LWaters93 Wrote:  Bad Girls

Alexandra

It's only her privates I'd avoid she refuses to show face on camera which is very strange lovely person to talk to but avoid privates with her she will refuse to do stuff whilst your creds are going down.

Not really been on as much so everyone else is as normal
Cheers

A lot of babes refuse to show their faces in PPV shows because they don't want it to be recorded and then put online for free.

I love babes with brown nipples
19-01-2023 09:04
LWaters93 Offline
Junior Poster

Good Girls

Summer Fox
F me this girl is playful she is after them buzzes will do anything for them must be on something always super energetic happy to fulfill whatever requirement for buzzes also plays the game of teasing types the write answer for example are you wearing panties ?
This is not a yes or no answer this answer is what she gave I don't know hehe come find out hot af.
Highly recommend.

Bad Girls
Darrelle Oliver
Yep her again this just doesn't make any sense to me her tip goal get her naked right was completed imagine spending 1000 credits to see this just to top-up again to go into perv it's a fleecing scam. Felt sorry for the guy that tipped the most to see it. Great legs stunning bod zero personality.
AVOID

Kylie Rose fans
Kylie is incredible the problem you have is that free chat you have one guy that bodies her answers to everyone else it's really embarrassing that the guy has fell for that trap she does f all doesn't show anything is just there to call. I remember s66 days she was such a lovely person constantly teasing now as a performer she's awful
AVOID

Cheers
(This post was last modified: 20-01-2023 22:02 by LWaters93.)
20-01-2023 22:02
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(19-01-2023 09:04 )ryuken Wrote:  A lot of babes refuse to show their faces in PPV shows because they don't want it to be recorded and then put online for free.

Ryuken, you know how much I respect your posting and usually agree with you 100% therein, but on this particular subject I find you're, to be frank, an apologist.

By paying for such beheaded material, by supporting the babes that insist we must put up with it, by cheerleading their antics on here, and by helping normalise such rubbish, you're enabling a situation where it's becoming more and more likely this underpowered content is all we'll ever get from the shows on the web.

I mean look: The exact figure is debated, but it's widely acknowledged that a goodbit more than half of all communication is non verbal. A major part of that is represented in facial expressions. So, I ask you... how can a punter get a performance of proper sensuality, eroticism and sexual expressiveness when sight of the babe's face is denied throughout? The eyes, the mouth, in particular, these hold the essence of visual sexing. Without them we have shots of body parts that are often unevidenced in their arousal or suspect in their conviction to what is being presented.

While premium paying punters are forced to resort to imagining their muse's facial ecstasy, the latter's more than likely yawning offscreen, having an unrelated interaction or watching the latest netflix release on her TV! At best, this'll be a half performance, coming from the often half attentive.

All of which is a large slice of a wider issue: Increasingly these days the shows are not led by customers at all. They are not grounded in punter demand; but are merely formed around guys acquiescing to play along with a babes boringly standardised foibles as they pitch things to what they want the shows to be and what they feel they can get away with.

Paying for such services is devaluing of your money and everyone else's mate.

It's basic...

10 Print "#COMPROMISED SERVICE"
20 Goto 10

And, like the above, it'll eventually fill the screen with not very much at all.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2023 23:37 by ShandyHand.)
21-01-2023 21:59