Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

S66 Night Show Queen - Discussion Thread

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

S66 Night Show Queen - Discussion Thread
post any comments for the St66 Night Show Queen Competition in here.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
04-12-2020 07:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

RE: St66 Night Show Queen 2020 - Discussion Thread
Just to add to what Lovebabes has already said Paige Green can't win the title as she left earlier in the year which to be honest with you feels like ages ago so a new winner will be crowd unless of course Lola wins it again.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
04-12-2020 23:45
Charlemagne Offline

Just to clear it up about Paige Green (and as there aren't any threads for her any more). She last worked on Studio66 nighshows during January2020.

05-12-2020 00:18
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ So yes Paige Green is therefore eligible & can win, but wont. These comps tend to favour babes that rock up at the end of the year & are at the forefront of peoples minds.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
05-12-2020 00:29
tigeralf Offline
Master Poster

For me Jennifer Kelly as been a breath of fresh air to liven up S66tv and should easily win the title of Night Babe 2020
05-12-2020 00:41
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(05-12-2020 00:18 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Just to clear it up about Paige Green (and as there aren't any threads for her any more). She last worked on Studio66 nighshows during January2020.

Sorry Charle i always thought the Queen Of BS,Queen Of S66,Empress Of Xpanded etc you could only vote for babes currently on the channel.

I always thought it was just the Newcomer and Ultimate Babe that had that ruling you said.

Anyway thanks for clearing this up Charle.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
05-12-2020 00:41
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Yes thanks Charle for clearing it up about Paige I hadn't even realised that it was January that she last worked on the channels, but when you think about it, there is a definite changing of the guard taking place at St66 (and probably right across the channels probably) Likewise, I haven't seen votes for Lucy Zara or Lucy Gresty either but thanks for voting guys it really is appresciated all the support that you give my competitions.

Don't forget, nominations close tomorrow at 9pm!!

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2020 08:30 by lovebabes56.)
05-12-2020 08:29
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

LAST DAY OF NOMINATING GUYS!!

GET THOSE NOMINATIONS IN BY 9PM!!

06-12-2020 07:10
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Looking at the nominating scoores, i would say most of fthe newer girls have done pretty well this year and some established names still holding their own, but it does seem to emphasise Boomer's point that new girls girls get more noticed at this time of year, but i do agree we should look back over the year and what babes were doing shows as well.

For me, the real crux will be how just many new girls on Daytime St66 will make that jump into night shows in 2021 and probably then we''ll see some healthy competition for next year. I think it would be nice tos see, just how many daytime girls will likely seize the opportunity to establish themselves as favourites on both types of shows.

There are a few i think who have debuted well on daytime that i think would find doing night shows in 2021 would be a good move for them, like Stormi Mack for example. i think she has the body and attitude to make a great night show girl. (even if it is from home). The other thing I have noticed is not seeing Charmaine's name on the list, that's stunning considering how long she's been on the channels, I am very surprised by her omission.

(This post was last modified: 06-12-2020 07:33 by lovebabes56.)
06-12-2020 07:21
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

No more monations

Nominatiiona closed!

06-12-2020 22:33