Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

The Psychology of the Spend

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: The Psychology of the Spend
^ You don't think a little amateur analysis about what expectations we can place on our spending - if enough guys brought some input/experience to it - might help some guard against the risk of feeling ripped off?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
24-01-2021 14:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

(24-01-2021 14:53 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ You don't think a little amateur analysis about what expectations we can place on our spending - if enough guys brought some input/experience to it - might help some guard against the risk of feeling ripped off?

That's even more dangerous. Your cod psychology could make people think they haven't been ripped off even when the empirical evidence is telling a different story.

Anyhoo, that other thread wasn't about people feeling ripped off, it was about unscrupulous babes and channels taking advantage of vulnerable people.
24-01-2021 16:01
Skyline Offline
Phrygian Dominant

I'm not in the opinion that Shandy's comments on here are dangerous at all and I welcome this type of analysis. I've spent a few quid in the past years on the shows (here and there Wink), and my opinion in this matter probably holds little water Tongue, but if I maybe so bold to say that there obviously has to be limits to what each punter is willing to spend, and more more importantly on what he/she feels is worth spending on...on this I say each to their own - I won't question what each punter spends on and why because everybody's taste's differ Smile, some may want cam, dildo, main cam tease, backstage/private action etc.....either way it's a fascinating topic imo Smile
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2021 17:49 by Skyline.)
24-01-2021 17:48
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(24-01-2021 16:01 )Nadam Wrote:  Anyhoo, that other thread wasn't about people feeling ripped off, it was about unscrupulous babes and channels taking advantage of vulnerable people.

So vulnerable people aren't capable of feeling ripped off?

What's 'dangerous' is trying to shut down a discussion just because you don't approve of it.
24-01-2021 18:12
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

I dont like this thread and im shutting it down

The Goatman has Spoken

I miss Amber Coen
24-01-2021 19:08
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(24-01-2021 16:01 )Nadam Wrote:  
(24-01-2021 14:53 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ You don't think a little amateur analysis about what expectations we can place on our spending - if enough guys brought some input/experience to it - might help some guard against the risk of feeling ripped off?

That's even more dangerous. Your cod psychology could make people think they haven't been ripped off even when the empirical evidence is telling a different story.

Anyhoo, that other thread wasn't about people feeling ripped off, it was about unscrupulous babes and channels taking advantage of vulnerable people.

How can you have truly empirical evidence of a subjective criteria like the sense of VFM? It's all interpretation based on what the individual expects versus what he experiences after spending. It can't be measured.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
24-01-2021 21:13
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

(24-01-2021 18:12 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(24-01-2021 16:01 )Nadam Wrote:  Anyhoo, that other thread wasn't about people feeling ripped off, it was about unscrupulous babes and channels taking advantage of vulnerable people.

So vulnerable people aren't capable of feeling ripped off?

What's 'dangerous' is trying to shut down a discussion just because you don't approve of it.

I'm doing neither my friend, you need to learn when someone is being tongue in cheek.
24-01-2021 21:51
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

(24-01-2021 19:08 )The Goatman Wrote:  I dont like this thread and im shutting it down

The Goatman has Spoken

It needed saying and you were The Goatman who needed to say it. I salute you.
24-01-2021 21:52
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Stop arguing guys its really bring down the forums mellow... come join the guess the tits game, watcher has us stumped right now

I miss Amber Coen
24-01-2021 22:22
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ So this is a Forum, which by definition is a place for exchanging views, discussion, debate etc. Rolleyes Cool Big Grin

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2021 22:29 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
24-01-2021 22:28