Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.06 Average

Last night!

IsseyMiyake Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Last night!
Yep, she was one unhappy bunny.

She is obviously having a strop on screen, yet they managed to play the (as you can see our girls are hot and horney) voice over. Brilliant.
29-10-2008 19:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Haha, thanks for making the effort to edit and post it. Well, I guess we're not going to be seeing Paige on the Sport channels again!

So what are people's (or any lip readers amongst us) theories on what it was about. She seemed to indicate something about "one" or "once" when she was holding her finger up - perhaps something to do with having flashed and getting told off? Oh and I love the headbutt type action she does at 28 seconds.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
29-10-2008 19:17
IsseyMiyake Offline
Apprentice Poster

skateguy Wrote:Haha, thanks for making the effort to edit and post it. Well, I guess we're not going to be seeing Paige on the Sport channels again!

So what are people's (or any lip readers amongst us) theories on what it was about. She seemed to indicate something about "one" or "once" when she was holding her finger up - perhaps something to do with having flashed and getting told off? Oh and I love the headbutt type action she does at 28 seconds.

Just after she puts her finger up and say's one, i think she say's, yeah because that caller told me im sh*t or spoke to me like sh*t.
29-10-2008 19:28
burgwa38 Offline
Junior Poster

Oh no! I am really sorry guys it might be my fault as I called her at 12.42 and just mentioned that blood red nail varnish wasn't her colour and she went nuts!

"What do you mean it doesn't suit me? These nails cost me £400 you stupid f*****g c**t! Do you know how many phone w*nks I had to go though to pay for these babies!"

What can I say pmt?
29-10-2008 21:52
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

burgwa38 Wrote:Oh no! I am really sorry guys it might be my fault as I called her at 12.42 and just mentioned that blood red nail varnish wasn't her colour and she went nuts!

"What do you mean it doesn't suit me? These nails cost me £400 you stupid f*****g c**t! Do you know how many phone w*nks I had to go though to pay for these babies!"

What can I say pmt?

Have you been on the phone working your charm on Michelle on 956 today? Wink Looks like she's had a ten minute argument with someone on the phone - lots of pissed off looks, what looks like shouting, pointing and manic hand gestures...

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
30-10-2008 18:21
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Back on topic i thought at one point she says something along the lines of so you think im on blow
30-10-2008 19:26
cherryryder Offline
Gone

i think most the babes partake in the use of coke, controversial i know...
30-10-2008 19:52
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Back on topic i thought at one point she says something along the lines of so you think im on blow

As Brucie used to say..........."Good Game ,Good Game!!"

What is she saying.This one could run & run.Infact will have to look at it again myself.
30-10-2008 19:55

Click here to watch Studio 66