Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average

All too familiar tip goals that never change

Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

All too familiar tip goals that never change
Sophie Reade - Oil all over boobs

Amber Rose Adams - Suck dildo for 10 secs

Most Telling Of all A Blonde Girl on S66 Cams Who Is Very Attractive But I Can't Even Remember Her Name - Showcase Outfit for 50 credits

Just the same rubbish every show form so many performers. Soul destroying to watch with zero incentive to interact.

Just a thread of despair at the lack of creativity and effort really. Never mind tip goals becoming so dominant, but that's a different matter of course.

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2021 06:51 by Jay1.)
28-01-2021 06:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: All too familiar tip goals that never change
Tanya Renai - oil, cream or "spunk" on tits for £100, but she doesn't take off her bra or show her face.

Her FTA tip goal shows only last about 1 minute, once she hits her target.

And then on top of that she then expects you to pay £3 per minute in pervcam to see her topless, after she's done her FTA tip goal show.

I can't wait for Tip Goals to disappear like Mr P shows have, but if presenters keep hitting their £500 targets, then they sadly won't.

Everyone would be better off spending £500 on taking a presenter private for an hour and a half instead of paying for a tip goal.

I love babes with brown nipples
28-01-2021 13:31
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(28-01-2021 13:31 )ryuken Wrote:  Everyone would be better off spending £500 on taking a presenter private for an hour and a half instead of paying for a tip goal.

Doesn't matter whether it's tip goals, pervcam, or private, nobody in their right mind should be spending £500 in one go.
28-01-2021 13:43
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

I remember Izunia had that "odd tips for random tricks" goal, something like that, every show it seemed back when she was on S66. Still have no clue what it meant Big Grin
28-01-2021 14:04
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(28-01-2021 13:43 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(28-01-2021 13:31 )ryuken Wrote:  Everyone would be better off spending £500 on taking a presenter private for an hour and a half instead of paying for a tip goal.

Doesn't matter whether it's tip goals, pervcam, or private, nobody in their right mind should be spending £500 in one go.

So far this week Priya is currently top of the BS leaderboard with £2,202 and her top tipper TallBoss spent £1,570.

28-01-2021 14:34
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(28-01-2021 14:04 )830ResAtDorsia Wrote:  I remember Izunia had that "odd tips for random tricks" goal, something like that, every show it seemed back when she was on S66. Still have no clue what it meant Big Grin

It was juggling, she's a juggler, every tip of 50 would add another ball to the mix Tongue

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
28-01-2021 14:59
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(28-01-2021 13:31 )ryuken Wrote:  I can't wait for Tip Goals to disappear like Mr P shows have, but if presenters keep hitting their £500 targets, then they sadly won't.

how many 5000 credit tips do you see though very few, only the girls with the biggest followings can hit them as they often need a number of big tippers to get there,
most girls run in the 200 - 500 credit range £ 20 - £ 50 for simple stuff heading up to 1000c £100 for pussy play maybe a bit more, to me it looks like the most successful girls excluding the few who have been on the shows for ever and can hit silly tip goals as they have so many following is to keep the goals 2k or less and keep things moving along and doing different things so they are getting different people tipping for different things as the night goes along, last night there where a few on who seamed to think a bit to much of them selfs and had goals that where to high for whats on offer and they where never going to get so they lost everyones interest and maded no money,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
28-01-2021 15:14
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(28-01-2021 15:14 )winsaw Wrote:  
(28-01-2021 13:31 )ryuken Wrote:  I can't wait for Tip Goals to disappear like Mr P shows have, but if presenters keep hitting their £500 targets, then they sadly won't.

how many 5000 credit tips do you see though very few, only the girls with the biggest followings can hit them as they often need a number of big tippers to get there,
most girls run in the 200 - 500 credit range £ 20 - £ 50 for simple stuff heading up to 1000c £100 for pussy play maybe a bit more, to me it looks like the most successful girls excluding the few who have been on the shows for ever and can hit silly tip goals as they have so many following is to keep the goals 2k or less and keep things moving along and doing different things so they are getting different people tipping for different things as the night goes along, last night there where a few on who seamed to think a bit to much of them selfs and had goals that where to high for whats on offer and they where never going to get so they lost everyones interest and maded no money,

I appreciate your opinion Winsaw, especially this part "last night there were a few on who seemed to think a bit to much of themselves, and had goals that were too high for what's on offer, and they were never going to get, so they lost everyone's interest and made no money"

On Streamate their version of tip goals are gold shows.

Which have a specific time limit for the gold show price to be reached, and if it isn't hit then you get your money back.

BS should implement a similar process for their tip goals.

28-01-2021 16:30
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ thats a great idea mate, it would mean everyone would be happy to tip with out the worry of people paying money for nothing, can see some of the girls not wanting to do it though as would surly make less, but it should be a motivation to do better shows that get the tips in

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
28-01-2021 17:01
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

(28-01-2021 16:30 )ryuken Wrote:  
(28-01-2021 15:14 )winsaw Wrote:  

I appreciate your opinion Winsaw, especially this part "last night there were a few on who seemed to think a bit to much of themselves, and had goals that were too high for what's on offer, and they were never going to get, so they lost everyone's interest and made no money"

On Streamate their version of tip goals are gold shows.

Which have a specific time limit for the gold show price to be reached, and if it isn't hit then you get your money back.

BS should implement a similar process for their tip goals.

It is a nice concept in theory. I tried one of those streamate gold shows a few years back when BS first started streaming some of the webshows on there though. The girls began the show even though they didn't hit their tip target. Then spent 90% of the time begging for more tips so that they could do the goal show. I didn't waste much money, but it still turned me off from giving the gold shows another chance right from the start. But I suppose it's like most of these new things on the shows. You gotta figure out which girls can be trusted to do it right, which girls scam
28-01-2021 17:05