* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 33 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average

A serious discussion and poll about boob jobs

schmoo Away
Master Poster

RE: A serious discussion and poll about boob jobs
Sory.. forget to mention - as there are some fake boobs i don't like, it;s only fair i say that BangBabes' Chelsea's boobs are superb.. and i believe these are real.. aren't they?
14-06-2009 13:36
Find all posts by this user
Timbo Offline
Posting Machine

Daryl Morgan has great fake boobs as does Rebbeca Loos.
14-06-2009 13:43
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

schmoo Wrote:Okay, here's my take on this subject..

[/i]I too voted for fake. Like the other chap.. i prefer big boobs (really big actually). So liking really big boobs, natural ones generally sag. Bigger fake boobs keep their shape & remain on the top half of the girl who has them.

I'm already starting to get a better understanding. It seems that the those who like fake boobs, do so for the exact same reason those who don't like them find them a turn off. I too like big breasts (Chelsea from Bangbabes has incredibly beautiful tits) but for me it's the fact that they do hang down and wobble. That's not say I like boobs so big they're hitting the girl's knees, but heavy and wobbly is how I like 'em.
14-06-2009 13:52
G@Z! Offline
Banned

hmmm false or real let me think about it so can't go wrong with the good old natural breast. i'm sorry but fake or ok but then you have the really bad ones with out being mean pinky's and then the really good ones i.e tommie jo's. so if there was more master pieces of silicone like tommie jo's this wouldn't be a problem for me but currently i have to go with natural with my favs being camilla, caty, amanda and morgan's Smile
14-06-2009 15:10
skully Offline

I voted for No preference.
I do love natural breasts (who doesn't Wink), but some enhanced bosoms are truly amazing, Daryl's are a perfect example of this.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
14-06-2009 15:23
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

I'm surprised at how many are saying they prefer real, but that there are some good boob jobs out there - I see that as a total contradiction, but that's obviously just me, I suppose.
14-06-2009 15:41
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I voted no preference. I just like them to look nice, but not too big, whether fake or natural.
Ideal range for me is from Rachel or Camilla upto Tiffany or Donna.
14-06-2009 15:55
cdm79 Offline
Master Poster

StanTheMan Wrote:I'm surprised at how many are saying they prefer real, but that there are some good boob jobs out there - I see that as a total contradiction, but that's obviously just me, I suppose.

I voted for real, the only boob jobs I like are the ones where you can't tell that they're are fake i.e Daryl Morgan. You should check out her pictures Stan, you might see where I/we are coming from Smile
14-06-2009 16:22
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

cdm79 Wrote:I voted for real, the only boob jobs I like are the ones where you can't tell that they're are fake i.e Daryl Morgan. You should check out her pictures Stan, you might see where I/we are coming from Smile

I kind of do, cdm. I suppose if it absolutely has to be fake, then better they look like DB's than some of the others.

I actually have a confession to make. I like to think that given a line of 100 women; 90 natural and 10 fake, I could pick out the fake without even touching, but there's one lady who's always made me wonder - Avalon. Half the time I'm convinced they're real, but then something will bring doubt into my mind.
14-06-2009 16:33
leefett1980 Offline
Account Closed

I voted no preference. To me boobs are boobs, most I like, some I don't but I don't ever dislike or like a pair based purely on whether they're fake or real. To be honest I prefer to look at each pair on their own merits rather than saying one's better than another. I mean I think Lilly's boobs are fantastic and the same with Michelle Thorne, but then so are Amanda's and Candy's. So yeah I think you can start to get the picture that basically I just like boobs, be they real, fake, small or large.
14-06-2009 16:34
Thread Closed