* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 33 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average

A serious discussion and poll about boob jobs

setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: A serious discussion and poll about boob jobs
I think in a lot of the girls cases they are guilty of tampering with perfection
10-03-2010 02:11
Find all posts by this user
sad bloke Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Sophia Knight - Chat & Discussion
Natural Girls

Knowing that Sophia is so against (and rightly so) having her 10/10 body enhanced, I wish she would have a word and talk the other girls who are talking about enhancements on their f/b pages to stay o'natural.

Both Charlie and Mica have been talking about going under the knife, yet neither require any work done in my opinion.

So please Sophia if you read this have a word Heart
21-03-2010 19:40
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: Sophia Knight - Chat & Discussion
(21-03-2010 19:40 )sad bloke Wrote:   Natural Girls

Knowing that Sophia is so against (and rightly so) having her 10/10 body enhanced, I wish she would have a word and talk the other girls who are talking about enhancements on their f/b pages to stay o'natural.

Both Charlie and Mica have been talking about going under the knife, yet neither require any work done in my opinion.

i dont think its her place to be honest mate, if they want to then they will.

i do agree that neither of them do need to , but if they want to they are going to
21-03-2010 19:47
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

(21-03-2010 19:40 )sad bloke Wrote:   Natural Girls

Hope none of this is actually tue.

I mean Sophia and Mica have beautiful, natural bodies that shouldn't be tampered with. I know some people get boob jobs because there uncomfortable and insecure with their bodies, and others get them because they 'want' to. I just hate when you get these cases when they enhance themselves purely for the Job they do, i know alot of Babechannel babes who have done that, but they will say they did for themselves. Rolleyes

I do hope this isn't the Case with Sophia and Mica, because in my eyes - they have perfect bodies, nothing needs to change, and bigger boobs will not make things better, it will just upset alot of people, but at the end of the day it's their decision, i just think it's unnecessary.

(This post was last modified: 21-03-2010 20:05 by Josh187.)
21-03-2010 19:54
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

(21-03-2010 19:54 )Josh187 Wrote:  I do hope this isn't the Case with Sophia and Mica, because in my eyes - they have perfect bodies, nothing needs to change, and bigger boobs will not make things better, it will just upset alot of people, but at the end of the day it's their decision, i just think it's unnecessary.

It's certainly not the case with Sophia who has made it very clear on here she won't be going down that road.

Sad Bloke is referring to Mica and Charlie, I'm not sure which Charlie but I'm guessing Charlie O Neal?
Which is bad news if true Sad because she is one of the best all natural girls on Cellcast (along with Paige)
21-03-2010 22:18
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

(21-03-2010 22:18 )Rise Wrote:  
(21-03-2010 19:54 )Josh187 Wrote:  I do hope this isn't the Case with Sophia and Mica, because in my eyes - they have perfect bodies, nothing needs to change, and bigger boobs will not make things better, it will just upset alot of people, but at the end of the day it's their decision, i just think it's unnecessary.

It's certainly not the case with Sophia who has made it very clear on here she won't be going down that road.

Sad Bloke is referring to Mica and Charlie, I'm not sure which Charlie but I'm guessing Charlie O Neal?
Which is bad news if true Sad because she is one of the best all natural girls on Cellcast (along with Paige)

Thanks for pointing that out - me and my bad eyesight i thought he mentioned sophia aswell. After re-reading the post he mentioned Sophia was totally against it which is good, also makes my post look stupid now, oh well. Shy

I assume he was talking about Charlie O'neal as she did post a status on facebook earlier saying quote 'I want fake boobies' which as you can imagine didn't go down well with everyone, annoying thing is why does everyone want to get boobs job's at the moment bladewave

(This post was last modified: 21-03-2010 23:01 by Josh187.)
21-03-2010 23:00
Rise Offline

(21-03-2010 23:00 )Josh187 Wrote:  I assume he was talking about Charlie O'neal as she did post a status on facebook earlier saying quote 'I want fake boobies' which as you can imagine didn't go down well with everyone, annoying thing is why does everyone want to get boobs job's at the moment bladewave

Oh that is depressing news. It's just strange that so many natural UK models are dead set on boob jobs
when many publications actively won't book enhanced models in this country any more.
Peer pressure? Agency pressure? Lucy-Anne Brooks is supposedly planning a boobjob
to improve her prospects in mainstream presenting. Huh
Where does that kind of thinking come from? It's a little baffling..

Edit:- Getting back to Sadbloke's original point, there was no question that Sophia 'energised' the natural fans in this place
when she made such a strongly presented and clearheaded post about her own body confidence.
Whether other models (if they become dead set on enhancement) would take on board her words is hard to guess.
Perhaps the most important thing is that she's SHOWING how successful in various areas it is possible to be
by marrying a nice natural figure, a keen sense of perspective, a personal vision and some bl**dy hard work!
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2010 00:11 by Rise.)
21-03-2010 23:55
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

(21-03-2010 23:55 )Rise Wrote:  Oh that is depressing news. It's just strange that so many natural UK models are dead set on boob jobs
when many publications actively won't book enhanced models in this country any more.
Peer pressure? Agency pressure? Lucy-Anne Brooks is supposedly planning a boobjob
to improve her prospects in mainstream presenting. Huh
Where does that kind of thinking come from? It's a littl;e baffling..

Shame that more didn't follow suit quicker some years back when The Sun banned them from P3, and it now looks as though The Star has, I can't recall any girl in recent months having implants in there recently. It would seem the tide is turning against the fake look, given that agencies, publications, photographers & companies no longer favour that image, which can only be a good thing imo. Unfortunately girls do it to boost confidence which given the fact that they show them in the first place always surprises me, if they're short on confidence, how do they do it in the beginning anyway. Girls/women always impossible to understand their way of thinking!!!! Good on Sophia for staying natural I say. Pity others aren't happy with themselves. HuhHuh

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
22-03-2010 00:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

is a shame mica and charlie o'neal want boob jobs. they dont need to. as for the sun and star banning boob jobs. it all started when jordan (katie price) was all natural and wanted to have a boob job. the sun said well get the readers to decide. jordan agreed and the readers overwhelmingly said on (93%) but jordan had it anyway. so the sun banned boob jobs from p3 so jordan wouldnt be in the sun again

Piper Niven Superfan
22-03-2010 10:19
Rise Offline

I didn't know that story Rammy. In a sense then they simply picked the wrong model to make an example of
as obviously like her or hate her (and I'm not a fan) Jordan/KPrice had a huge amount of underlying drive and a fair
bit of good fortune that allowed her to make it big anyway.

It does seem that a lot of girls then looked at her success and decided her boob job was a primary factor in that.
Similarly I know some of us suspect that Danica's high profile on Elite influenced certain other girls on the channel
to undergo needless enhancements on the assumption it would be a fast track to a similar level of success.
22-03-2010 12:33
Thread Closed