Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 33 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average

A serious discussion and poll about boob jobs

speedybert Away
Posting Machine

RE: Sophia Knight - Chat & Discussion
(21-03-2010 23:55 )Rise Wrote:  
(21-03-2010 23:00 )Josh187 Wrote:  I assume he was talking about Charlie O'neal as she did post a status on facebook earlier saying quote 'I want fake boobies' which as you can imagine didn't go down well with everyone, annoying thing is why does everyone want to get boobs job's at the moment bladewave

Oh that is depressing news. It's just strange that so many natural UK models are dead set on boob jobs
when many publications actively won't book enhanced models in this country any more.
Peer pressure? Agency pressure? Lucy-Anne Brooks is supposedly planning a boobjob
to improve her prospects in mainstream presenting. Huh
Where does that kind of thinking come from? It's a little baffling..

Edit:- Getting back to Sadbloke's original point, there was no question that Sophia 'energised' the natural fans in this place
when she made such a strongly presented and clearheaded post about her own body confidence.
Whether other models (if they become dead set on enhancement) would take on board her words is hard to guess.
Perhaps the most important thing is that she's SHOWING how successful in various areas it is possible to be
by marrying a nice natural figure, a keen sense of perspective, a personal vision and some bl**dy hard work!

This is something that has bothered me for a while on a couple of different levels.

My favourite night show babe of all time is Precious who has implants(not OTT just nice very similar to Dionne Daniels in fact.)The thing with these models is that we have not seen either models on the show au naturel

Lucy-Anne is a case in point(and she doesn't even do the nightshows!!)
In other words they arrived "enhanced" if you like.I have nothing against implants TBH but I am less keen on models who decide to go down the enhancement route once they have established themselves already unenhanced a la Annie Mullah for instance who now has comedy plastic along with Gemma Massey's trout pout.Equally some other girls will leap to their defence saying that "They are doing it for themselves".
So a job presenting an adult phone in programme has nothing to do with it all .....???

Come on pull the other one its got big hairy ones on itbladewave

Equally anyone who has seen Paige Ashley's early work on Killergram would have a very hard job recognising her from her current work in the US and on SportXXX.She was lovely and natural.

I am sure that the channels themselves don't put the girls under pressure because if they did they might have to foot some of the billBounceBounce

Quite possibly there is discussion between models about how much work they get pre and post enhancement.(I'm speculating here)Surely also some models will lose some of their fans if surgery took place.I know several members on here were not keen on Annie's surgery after she had it done.

I know it's not for us to decide what the girls do with their bodies but surgery now seems the norm.It's a shame that many feel that it has to be done.

Do I think Charlie O'Neal(if she is thinking of having it done)will look better-NO
French Chloe-NO(has been discussed)
Lolly Badcock-NO

(Just a few of the natural girls left on the channels who haven't changed ......yet)

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2010 13:54 by speedybert.)
22-03-2010 13:52
Find all posts by this user
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: A serious discussion and poll about boob jobs
Natural for me
22-03-2010 18:19
Deadman 30 Offline
Posting Machine

I prefer natural.

If a boob job is done well then its fine, but ones that don't work can look disturbing.
24-03-2010 00:27
jewler432 Offline

Annie And Tori
is there anybody else out there who was dissapointed when you found out Tori and Annie Had had boob jobs? unfortunately i cant find any pics atm i will as soon as i can
14-04-2010 22:22
2Bud Offline
Liverpool FC

RE: Annie And Tori
No to be honest I was not disappointed, at first I wasn't sure if they made the right choice but after getting used to seeing them with their new boobs it was definately a good decision by them, as they both still look very sexy.

My Favourite Babes: Ella, Adele, Cali, Dionne, Sophia

Liverpool FC
(This post was last modified: 14-04-2010 22:33 by 2Bud.)
14-04-2010 22:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i was dissapointed as i wanted them both to stay natural but still think they are both very sexy

Piper Niven Superfan
15-04-2010 00:15
TheDude Offline
Senior Poster

I think too much emphasis goes on boob jobs, the girls get them for: confidence or self esteem and to make themselves feel sexy, whether thats for tv or life, the ends justifies the means. Most people dont go through surgery to piss their fans off.

Personally i'm pro boob jobs I think a lot of the girls are enhanced by them and they look more feminine to me. In a lot of cases and i've noticed they get a lot more confident and sexy after they have the procedure done.

I dont think it always works that way, some girls go too big and it doesnt look natural on their bodies, I think sometimes thats when a lot of these girls get other things done also (like lip implants, nose jobs etc) its all a bit too much.

Like I said though I'm sure the ladies have their reasons, boobs starting to lose shape, confidence,peers,childbirth, money. Fans reaction good or bad is probably low on the priority list but i'd guess they dont do it to piss you off. A lot of the negativity thrown at girls who have boob jobs is cruel and un called for, its fine to have an opinion but when these people read this forum then it becomes something else, more of an insult.
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2010 01:59 by TheDude.)
15-04-2010 01:56
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

I am noto much anti fake as opposed to appreciating more a nice natural pair!!Give me Caty Cole over Michelle Thorne any day.But there are some
Fakes out there that are ok.Danica,Lily Roma and even though she did not need them Annie's have worked out well.I think most guys if they are honest prefer natural.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
15-04-2010 03:18
Winston Wolfe Offline
AKA "Mr. Black"

Very few girls "need" to, but if they "want" to then there is clearly a limit they should avoid going past, depending on body type...

I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.
15-04-2010 16:18
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Boob Jobs- Good idea or not
With quite a few babes off getting boob jobs, would a babe getting a boob job make you more inclinded to call/text a babe? For me a babe getting a boob job would have the opposite effect, it would make me less inclinced to call/text them.
09-04-2011 19:13
Thread Closed