Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

S66 Chat

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
So... this late hour 66chat held much promise going in. But last night proved an altogether different proposition from the daytime variant. I thought it came out a big misfire actually, emphasising all the bad traits this innovation could succumb to if not handled properly. Fundamentally, it completely failed to recognise the very different demands of a night show crowd.

Let's look to specifics though. First off, the reason for it happening when it did (it was stated it was a last minute addition to the schedule note) seemed the wrong one. When the host is pulling extra hours primarily she says, in order to spend more time with a soon to be departed producer (leaving after 6 years with the company this Friday apparently) the idea is already starting out on the wrong foot IMO.

Restrictions to the format was the second issue. Chloe was limited in scope for back and forth banter (she was alone on the sofa for most of the duration) and saddled with the worst dictates of Ofcom and, worse, those of 66 themselves (e.g. no prank calling to their own babes; presenter in trousers til gone midnight*). Admittedly always game and enthusiastic, she had precious little help in her attempts to give this thing anything like impetus it needed.

Third, no one present seemed to have an idea of what the stream could achieve beyond saying 'the visuals here are lame, go check out the proper babes instead'. Inspiring it was not. And there was little to recreate the sense of multi-purpose present in the daytime iteration.

With this poor remit Chloe slipped to an embattled weariness after nearing double figures in working hours. (The perfect epitome of the old professional Charmaine looked at Chloe like she was insane when told how long the latter was working!Big Grin) And the stream became a largely a listless self indulgence for long periods.

The emphasis on casual chit-chat works great in the daytime, where all the channels are geared towards a sort of chilled eroticism but the idea's simply not suited to nights in this form. The raison d'etre of a night time stream should be a high energy horniness, something certainly not complimented by this sort of tightly bound hype channel.

Nevertheless, re-imagined it could still work well I feel, but it needs to be far more teasy with the addition of more rapid fire, low total but simple, tip goals. (The one goal that did happen yesterday was a rare highlight but even this was hamstrung by inadequate tech - the credits were forced to be collected on a separate otherwise pointless copy of Chloe's stream. This one without sound!)

IMO, this 66chat needs to do its promotion on FV in a much punchier bite sized fashion, getting off there as quick as possible thereafter. Then it needs to turn into a sexy show (use the advantages of Sky after 10pm ffs) in itself (whilst still promoting the other streams in large doses of course). It needs to formulate itself into a new style paid service option to make itself something beyond this dull promo tool. (The daytime version could also do with being a good bit more knowing in its winks to the audience tbh.) Perhaps it can help pay for itself more by marketing its own blend of newscaster tease... with whichever babe is featured stepping off to fulfill her tip goal on the web each time before returning to the couch.

All this stymieing of potential just makes me wonder why 66 are seemingly so averse to the idea of making a proper babeshow that is mic and tip led. Up front and centre - acknowledged. Do they fear the implications for their other streams maybe?! I dunno, but last night just emphasised more ammunition is required if this sort of thing is to keep wandering night guys around as intended.

* Seriously it was like they were actively trying to make it unappealing so it wouldn't take away from the other babes, but presumably there'd be less need for that if it was allowed to make more money of its own. The host participating much more across the other streams would help... I never did see if Chloe got her trousers off as I was so bored with the little enhanced package on offer I left before midnight. Not what this new idea was looking to achieve at all I feel.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 24-03-2021 22:28 by ShandyHand.)
24-03-2021 22:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(24-03-2021 20:41 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  
(24-03-2021 19:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(24-03-2021 18:34 )tigeralf Wrote:  
(24-03-2021 12:11 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Has doing the chat given St66 the opportunity to overtake BS?

NO ! In my eyes it just puts S66tv further down the list of which channel to watch,this sort of show might be passable for daytime/afternoon viewing but not on a nightshow

Disagree, it gives people another way to interact with the s66 babes & get to know them properly. Especially if they opened it up to questions etc on twitter
Which is what they do in daytime!!

Didn’t know they’ve done twitter on daytime. Hope that will happen on nights

Piper Niven Superfan
25-03-2021 01:12
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(24-03-2021 22:14 )ShandyHand Wrote:  So... this late hour 66chat held much promise going in. But last night proved an altogether different proposition from the daytime variant. I thought it came out a big misfire actually, emphasising all the bad traits this innovation could succumb to if not handled properly. Fundamentally, it completely failed to recognise the very different demands of a night show crowd.

Let's look to specifics though. First off, the reason for it happening when it did (it was stated it was a last minute addition to the schedule note) seemed the wrong one. When the host is pulling extra hours primarily she says, in order to spend more time with a soon to be departed producer (leaving after 6 years with the company this Friday apparently) the idea is already starting out on the wrong foot IMO.

Restrictions to the format was the second issue. Chloe was limited in scope for back and forth banter (she was alone on the sofa for most of the duration) and saddled with the worst dictates of Ofcom and, worse, those of 66 themselves (e.g. no prank calling to their own babes; presenter in trousers til gone midnight*). Admittedly always game and enthusiastic, she had precious little help in her attempts to give this thing anything like impetus it needed.

Third, no one present seemed to have an idea of what the stream could achieve beyond saying 'the visuals here are lame, go check out the proper babes instead'. Inspiring it was not. And there was little to recreate the sense of multi-purpose present in the daytime iteration.

With this poor remit Chloe slipped to an embattled weariness after nearing double figures in working hours. (The perfect epitome of the old professional Charmaine looked at Chloe like she was insane when told how long the latter was working!Big Grin) And the stream became a largely a listless self indulgence for long periods.

The emphasis on casual chit-chat works great in the daytime, where all the channels are geared towards a sort of chilled eroticism but the idea's simply not suited to nights in this form. The raison d'etre of a night time stream should be a high energy horniness, something certainly not complimented by this sort of tightly bound hype channel.

Nevertheless, re-imagined it could still work well I feel, but it needs to be far more teasy with the addition of more rapid fire, low total but simple, tip goals. (The one goal that did happen yesterday was a rare highlight but even this was hamstrung by inadequate tech - the credits were forced to be collected on a separate otherwise pointless copy of Chloe's stream. This one without sound!)

IMO, this 66chat needs to do its promotion on FV in a much punchier bite sized fashion, getting off there as quick as possible thereafter. Then it needs to turn into a sexy show (use the advantages of Sky after 10pm ffs) in itself (whilst still promoting the other streams in large doses of course). It needs to formulate itself into a new style paid service option to make itself something beyond this dull promo tool. (The daytime version could also do with being a good bit more knowing in its winks to the audience tbh.) Perhaps it can help pay for itself more by marketing its own blend of newscaster tease... with whichever babe is featured stepping off to fulfill her tip goal on the web each time before returning to the couch.

All this stymieing of potential just makes me wonder why 66 are seemingly so averse to the idea of making a proper babeshow that is mic and tip led. Up front and centre - acknowledged. Do they fear the implications for their other streams maybe?! I dunno, but last night just emphasised more ammunition is required if this sort of thing is to keep wondering night guys around as intended.

* Seriously it was like they were actively trying to make it unappealing so it wouldn't take away from the other babes, but presumably there'd be less need for that if it was allowed to make more money of its own. The host participating much more across the other streams would help... I never did see if Chloe got her trousers off as I was so bored with the little enhanced package on offer I left before midnight. Not what this new idea was looking to achieve at all I feel.
What Shandy said!!Big Laugh
Having thought about it, it became obvious that the channel in question was that one on freeview! Neither one thing or the other, and as such, a waste of airtime. I recall BS (or similar) trying something in the past with presenters in the foreground - teasing as they wanted too within reason (although one in particular didn't play the game at all) - and the usual content behind them. I thought that this may have been what was being referred too this time around. Sadly no, and we have what I described above, and what Shandy so ably provided a much more worthy essay on too!!Bounce
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2021 13:16 by hornball.)
25-03-2021 13:14
ABoostMentally Online
Senior Poster

(24-03-2021 19:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(24-03-2021 18:34 )tigeralf Wrote:  
(24-03-2021 12:11 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Has doing the chat given St66 the opportunity to overtake BS?

NO ! In my eyes it just puts S66tv further down the list of which channel to watch,this sort of show might be passable for daytime/afternoon viewing but not on a nightshow

Disagree, it gives people another way to interact with the s66 babes & get to know them properly. Especially if they opened it up to questions etc on twitter & not just s66 website

You are a freeloader we get it lol
25-03-2021 13:45
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

You must be bored again, now Trumps gone...
25-03-2021 13:52
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

This Studio 66 chat show would be much better if the hosts would lose an item of clothing or two Tongue

AKA Lara Croft
25-03-2021 23:55
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

(25-03-2021 23:55 )mrmann Wrote:  This Studio 66 chat show would be much better if the hosts would lose an item of clothing or two Tongue

I mean is this idea even entertained by these women doing this chat show thing.
Like doing this chat show is understandable for the dayshifts because its actully daytime.

Once it comes after 10pm shouldn't the chat segment be straight away nightime adult material with along with being able to say anything or anyone ask anything or take off clothes.
Instead this chat thing resembles nothing that it actually should be if its on after 10pm

I mean its pretty clear Studio 66 has lost the plot at this stage.

Like this Rhiannon Sarah girl is going for a over 12 hour shift of doing this.
With her even saying early today from the part i seen that she loves talking about herself & from what i seen of her on nights before she would rather keep her clothes on.

I mean what in the actual fuck if we all thought these woman already do poor nightshows on this channel now there jobs have got even more easy.
This madness is going on where Studio 66 seems to want this chat show thing staying PG clean material.
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2021 04:36 by Taon777.)
26-03-2021 00:46
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(25-03-2021 23:55 )mrmann Wrote:  This Studio 66 chat show would be much better if the hosts would lose an item of clothing or two Tongue

Have to agree. After 10pm the babes should be stripping off etc & going topless, just like the s66 babes on the phones do

Piper Niven Superfan
26-03-2021 01:11
Bantams Offline
Master Poster

(26-03-2021 01:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

Have to agree. After 10pm the babes should be stripping off etc & going topless, just like the s66 babes on the phones do

An absolute pointless show after 10pm. Last night the two girls kept saying they can’t do this or say that cos it’s on tv. WTF is going on at S66? No wonder I’ve stopped watching the tv shows
26-03-2021 07:16
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(26-03-2021 01:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

It's not the clothes that bother me so much - much eroticism can come clothed chatting on a couch if it's the right clothes worn in the right way - it's the refusal to acknowledge what guys expect at that hour in terms of attitude, topics and language (doesn't have to be swear words). (It's not entitlement when we accept the need for payment.) Tit tape for instance is not only an irritant because it keeps clothes in place but because it suggests the babe is on her best behaviour to keep her morals that way.

The tip goals fired the thing to life for a brief moment again but other than that its dispiriting to see how humdrum they would like things to be on this. (The almost unique innuendo around spa "facials" was also spot on what this should be.)

Does anyone remember the Adult Channel's SX:TV Live show with Katie Ann Day, Laura Jones etc. This should look and sound close to that as the rules allow - with bits they don't taken on to the web to happen instead. Funded by tips and calls of course. (It would obviously be prudent if we didn't hear the caller.)

But once again 66 would rather confine themselves to servicing their own narrow and rather dull needs instead of looking to fulfil the potential of a new format in the ways guys would like.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2021 10:49 by ShandyHand.)
26-03-2021 09:33