babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation Encrypted
(10-03-2024 02:43 )the coalman Wrote:  Girl-girl for Saturday with Vicki Peach and Michelle Moist. I didn't know until I tuned in, so I'm thinking that perhaps they could advertise these shows more.

Would be nice if BS would let punters now in advance who was on the shows so they could decide if it was worth watching or not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ars longa, vita brevis

Cogito ergo sum

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt
10-03-2024 15:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

Kartel stunning as usual on Sunday and single handedly making the night great. Arura and Valentina made up the numbers.
11-03-2024 01:45
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(10-03-2024 15:46 )billyboy1963 Wrote:  
(10-03-2024 02:43 )the coalman Wrote:  Girl-girl for Saturday with Vicki Peach and Michelle Moist. I didn't know until I tuned in, so I'm thinking that perhaps they could advertise these shows more.

Would be nice if BS would let punters now in advance who was on the shows so they could decide if it was worth watching or not.

By last Thursday the BSX upcoming nights on the website did show who the girls were going to be on Friday & Saturday. Having said that Taylor Jax, I think it was, was due to partner Jamie Knight on Friday but was replaced by Roxee Couture. Late replacements have happened quite a few times which is maybe why they don't always publish a schedule. As for the shows Roxee & Jamie's night was 3 typical Roxee & Jamie shows with little physical interaction, just rubbing lotion on their tits & bums, whereas Michelle & Vicki got down to a proper girl/girl night with kissing, nipple sucking, pussy play & pussy licking from the off, plus plenty of pussy on view. They didn't quite reach the heights of Belle & Alex's night last Saturday but still pretty damn good.
11-03-2024 19:14
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(09-03-2024 01:57 )mysterion Wrote:  Jess was on Thursday, so you must mean who was on Wednesday, and the answer to that is Coco Rose.

I was disappointed with the gorgeous & impressive Coco Rose's night. Her outfit, whilst not obscuring her tits or pussy in anyway, did nothing for me I'm afraid & she wore it for all 3 shows. Added to that the camerawork was not great as, with Coco taking phone calls, the cameraman forgot about the phone number banner at the bottom of the screen for TV viewers causing her pussy to disappear frequently, a shame as I like her.
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2024 19:31 by Mountain Box.)
11-03-2024 19:28
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

Vicki Peach has been a good find for this channel and definitely livened things up on certain nights, like this one for example. Kartel made another appearance and was also lively, although she was on last night too which shows that the pool of available girls is small. This was confirmed with Sophie being the last girl tonight, as she isn't really a BSX girl at all.
12-03-2024 02:53
the coalman Offline
Junior Poster

(11-03-2024 19:14 )Mountain Box Wrote:  Michelle & Vicki got down to a proper girl/girl night

Yes indeed that was proper girl-girl. Very good too.

Bella Baby was the standout performer on Tuesday. Arura and Layla also appeared.
13-03-2024 01:21
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(13-03-2024 01:21 )the coalman Wrote:  
(11-03-2024 19:14 )Mountain Box Wrote:  Michelle & Vicki got down to a proper girl/girl night

Yes indeed that was proper girl-girl. Very good too.

Bella Baby was the standout performer on Tuesday. Arura and Layla also appeared.

Yep Bella Baby with her usual excellent show & Layla, sadly, unable to get 5 buzzes to get her pussy out. Now as for Arura she's been on twice this week, Sunday & Tuesday, & on both occasions has been fully naked. She has an amazing body with lucious little tits & the cutest arse on BS/BSX but unfortunately we're still yet to see her pussy. I find it very frustrating. It's like hanging a prime cut of steak just out reach of a hungry dog so please Arura put this dog out his misery, ditch the pink buzzer & give us some great views of your pussy on BSX TV.
13-03-2024 23:25
gooner bob Offline
Senior Poster

(11-03-2024 19:14 )Mountain Box Wrote:  Late replacements have happened quite a few times

Yes when they do publish the schedule it often turns out to be wrong anyway. Unfortunately.
14-03-2024 02:09
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

Once again on a Wednesday us TV viewers had to endure poor camerawork. As with Coco Rose's night last week & Emma Nord's a couple of weeks back it was Leila Lani's shows last night that suffered from the phone number banner at the foot of the screen obscuring her pussy a lot in all 3 shows. Clearly the cameraman forgot about this yet again! What's even more annoying is that Leila was naked & open legged for all 3 shows, the best she's done for a while. Luckily in show 3 we did get a couple of good views of her pussy so it wasn't a total disaster. The screen freezing frequently in shows 1 & 2 didn't help either but they did get it sorted by show 3.
14-03-2024 22:52
Vic_Smith Online
Senior Poster

(14-03-2024 22:52 )Mountain Box Wrote:  Once again on a Wednesday us TV viewers had to endure poor camerawork. As with Coco Rose's night last week & Emma Nord's a couple of weeks back it was Leila Lani's shows last night that suffered from the phone number banner at the foot of the screen obscuring her pussy a lot in all 3 shows. Clearly the cameraman forgot about this yet again! What's even more annoying is that Leila was naked & open legged for all 3 shows, the best she's done for a while. Luckily in show 3 we did get a couple of good views of her pussy so it wasn't a total disaster. The screen freezing frequently in shows 1 & 2 didn't help either but they did get it sorted by show 3.

Yep, same garbage camera work every wednesday like clockwork, week after week after week. Emma Nord's shows ruined and now Leila's, I've pretty much given up on wednesdays now. They obviously just couldn't give a toss about those of us watching on tv.
14-03-2024 23:18

babestation xtra