babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

magdala Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
New girl for Thursday, Kat Ryder. New to BSX and new to me too. It's always good to see the roster being increased. Definitely a step in the right direction.
15-03-2024 03:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-03-2024 03:26 )magdala Wrote:  New girl for Thursday, Kat Ryder. New to BSX and new to me too. It's always good to see the roster being increased. Definitely a step in the right direction.

Hi there. Kat Ryder is fairly new to BS and has been on the nightshows very regularly. Not a favourite of mine because of her ink on front of her body!But I thought that she was excellent on BSX last night: everything on display from the start and plenty of pink! What a debut and quite a surprise as to how relaxed she was about doing it!
15-03-2024 04:29
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(15-03-2024 04:29 )trains55 Wrote:  
(15-03-2024 03:26 )magdala Wrote:  New girl for Thursday, Kat Ryder. New to BSX and new to me too. It's always good to see the roster being increased. Definitely a step in the right direction.

Hi there. Kat Ryder is fairly new to BS and has been on the nightshows very regularly. Not a favourite of mine because of her ink on front of her body!But I thought that she was excellent on BSX last night: everything on display from the start and plenty of pink! What a debut and quite a surprise as to how relaxed she was about doing it!

Yep I've seen her 2 or 3 times on BS but only in the remote studio where the girls are sat on a bed & operate the camera themselves by remote control. I took a shine to her then with her gorgeous tit bouncing, mobile but still pretty firm, so when I saw it was her last night I was delighted, pussy as well as those tits, &, as you say, she was excellent. I thought her night was even better than Ruby Mae's amazing 1st & only, to date, 3 show night. She gave us loads of spread legs pussy but it was her pink that was absolutely stunning Heart. I doubt anyone will be able to top that although I look forward to seeing others try. I do hope this isn't a "one off" from her. We need more shows of this quality.
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2024 19:15 by Mountain Box.)
15-03-2024 19:13
maxxime Offline
Apprentice Poster

Roxee Couture and Harleyy Heart on Friday. Not everyone will agree, but I would have preferred the music rather than listening to their chat.
16-03-2024 01:30
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

Generally I much prefer the shows done without the music, but it does depend who's on. Tonight we had Zoe Grey and Mila Amora who did good shows without music and with some good chat.
17-03-2024 02:46
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(17-03-2024 02:46 )marlowe Wrote:  Generally I much prefer the shows done without the music, but it does depend who's on. Tonight we had Zoe Grey and Mila Amora who did good shows without music and with some good chat.

Yep I agree. Good chat can enhance the eroticism. It's when we get Roxee & Jamie together or either one with other girls that it gets a bit much as their "chat" is very loud & rarely erotic & the laughing & giggling can be very annoying. Having said all that on Friday Roxee & Harleyy's 1st show was pretty good. The chat was calm & quiet. There was some nice pussy views & they interacted well with kissing & pussy licking. I enjoyed it. Show 2 was mainly a foot fetish show so not for me as I'm not into feet. Unfortunately in show 3 they got somewhat fixated with their dildo's which would've been great if they were able to show where the dildo's spent most the show but sadly not & it did get a little loud & giggly. Then last night Zoe & Mila's 1st show was excellent with plenty of pussy & the girls giving each others pussy a good seeing to throughout, plus the chat was relevant to what they were doing. Oddly show 2 was quite the opposite with hardly any pussy but in show 3, after a slow start, they finished well with some lovely moist pink.
17-03-2024 08:21
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

(12-03-2024 02:53 )eskimo quinn Wrote:  Vicki Peach has been a good find for this channel and definitely livened things up on certain nights, like this one for example.

I'm quoting my own post, as I wanted to make the exact same comment for tonight's show. Also appearing on Sunday were Jamie Knight and Roxxy Clark.
18-03-2024 01:37
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(18-03-2024 01:37 )eskimo quinn Wrote:  
(12-03-2024 02:53 )eskimo quinn Wrote:  Vicki Peach has been a good find for this channel and definitely livened things up on certain nights, like this one for example.

I'm quoting my own post, as I wanted to make the exact same comment for tonight's show. Also appearing on Sunday were Jamie Knight and Roxxy Clark.

Yep Vicki has been a peach (sorry couldn't resist that) from her 1st ever show. All of her shows, whether solo or girl/girl, have been excellent & last night was no exception. Hers are real BSX shows. As for the rest of the night I was surprised to see Jamie & then Roxxy. It's rare that they do single solo shows on the Sunday thru Tuesday night slots. What's even more rare is that they both did pink buzzer shows so no pussy from either of them, a disappointing end to Sunday night after such a good start.
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2024 08:40 by Mountain Box.)
18-03-2024 08:38
shaun blue Offline
Senior Poster

It was Vicki Peach again on Monday along with Leila Lani and Roxy Winters, which I thought was a good combination and made a great lineup. This was Roxy's first appearance since that night she was taken off early, so I'm happy to see she's still on the roster and hasn't been banned from BSX.
19-03-2024 01:31
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(19-03-2024 01:31 )shaun blue Wrote:  It was Vicki Peach again on Monday along with Leila Lani and Roxy Winters, which I thought was a good combination and made a great lineup. This was Roxy's first appearance since that night she was taken off early, so I'm happy to see she's still on the roster and hasn't been banned from BSX.

I have to say I don't remember seeing anything for BSX to take Roxy off early that night so a bit of a mystery that one. Anyway we had a full house last night. Leila, up 1st, gave us a very nice pussy show without the "technical" issues she suffered last Wednesday. Another great show followed from Vicki who was gorgeously fully naked & finally it was Roxy. Because in all of her previous shows, despite being naked, she always had her hand or the wand in the way I thought at least we've had 2 pussy shows. But woah there Pepe I've jumped the gun. Again gorgeously naked with exquisite thigh boots this time Roxy did take her hand away to give us a couple of brief but great legs spread views of her delicious pussy, oh yes! That made my night as I really like her. I've been wanting to see her pussy & there it was, scrummy. I do hope that wasn't a one off, more please Roxy you gorgeous creature.
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2024 09:16 by Mountain Box.)
19-03-2024 08:49

babestation xtra