babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

barracuda Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
Kartel is such a lovely girl. Another top show from her tonight. What more can she do. Layla Rose gave a good show too, very nice from her, despite being barracked on the webchat, and we had a newcomer in Roxyie. I assume this was her first BSX.
20-03-2024 02:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

We'll have to wait and see what happens with Roxyie, but it was a slow start. She might get more adventurous in time.
21-03-2024 02:50
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(20-03-2024 02:45 )barracuda Wrote:  Kartel is such a lovely girl. Another top show from her tonight. What more can she do. Layla Rose gave a good show too, very nice from her, despite being barracked on the webchat, and we had a newcomer in Roxyie. I assume this was her first BSX.

I could be greedy when it comes to Kartel by saying even more forward facing open legged shots would be really great Big Grin but I'm loving her getting fully naked, such a gorgeous little body Heart. I've no idea why anyone should barrack Layla these days as she's showing us everything 9 times out of 10 & it's not for the want of trying when she doesn't reach her tip goal. As for Roxyie it was her 1st BSX show. As E Q says we'll have to wait & see if her shows get better but recent experiences suggest the omens aren't good as, apart from Roxy Winters briefly showing her pussy the other night after many shows, most, if not all of the others who kept their panties on in their 1st show have continued to do so but, fingers crossed.
21-03-2024 06:53
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

Wednesday we had Leila Lani again but this time with 2 very poor shows & 1 barely adequate one. They put her on the red set which I'm sure must be haunted as it kept freezing as it does virtually every time they use it & the camerawork was very wobbly at times but that said the poorness of the shows last night was mainly down to Leila. Late for all 3 shows totalling around 5mins we got just a few very brief glimpses of her pussy in the 1st 2 shows. It was gone each time before you could say Leila. In show 2 she didn't even take her bra off, never mind her panties. Show 3 was a bit better as we got approx. 4mins of her pussy with her panties pulled to one side while in the doggy position, bum towards the camera but the lighting wasn't perfect & that was that unfortunately. All 3 shows were dominated by toys.
(This post was last modified: 21-03-2024 07:34 by Mountain Box.)
21-03-2024 07:27
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-03-2024 07:27 )Mountain Box Wrote:  Wednesday we had Leila Lani again but this time with 2 very poor shows & 1 barely adequate one. They put her on the red set which I'm sure must be haunted as it kept freezing as it does virtually every time they use it & the camerawork was very wobbly at times but that said the poorness of the shows last night was mainly down to Leila. Late for all 3 shows totalling around 5mins we got just a few very brief glimpses of her pussy in the 1st 2 shows. It was gone each time before you could say Leila. In show 2 she didn't even take her bra off, never mind her panties. Show 3 was a bit better as we got approx. 4mins of her pussy with her panties pulled to one side while in the doggy position, bum towards the camera but the lighting wasn't perfect & that was that unfortunately. All 3 shows were dominated by toys.

Thanks for that: I'm really pleased that I didn't bother!.......
21-03-2024 17:49
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-03-2024 07:27 )Mountain Box Wrote:  Wednesday we had Leila Lani again but this time with 2 very poor shows & 1 barely adequate one. They put her on the red set which I'm sure must be haunted as it kept freezing as it does virtually every time they use it & the camerawork was very wobbly at times but that said the poorness of the shows last night was mainly down to Leila. Late for all 3 shows totalling around 5mins we got just a few very brief glimpses of her pussy in the 1st 2 shows. It was gone each time before you could say Leila. In show 2 she didn't even take her bra off, never mind her panties. Show 3 was a bit better as we got approx. 4mins of her pussy with her panties pulled to one side while in the doggy position, bum towards the camera but the lighting wasn't perfect & that was that unfortunately. All 3 shows were dominated by toys.

Very poor 3 shows all round, Not helped by the poor camera work by the worst camera operator in the world.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ars longa, vita brevis

Cogito ergo sum

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt
21-03-2024 20:02
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

It was Jamie Knight for Thursday and I really liked her shows. Good effort from her throughout, fun attitude too, plus nice french maid and nurse outfits, although being a perfectionist I would have liked to see them fully removed.
22-03-2024 02:34
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

(21-03-2024 06:53 )Mountain Box Wrote:  I've no idea why anyone should barrack Layla these days

It was uncalled for, but some people on that webchat complain all the time, about anything and everything. I always hope that their views don't get taken too seriously.
23-03-2024 01:51
maxxime Offline
Apprentice Poster

(17-03-2024 02:46 )marlowe Wrote:  Generally I much prefer the shows done without the music, but it does depend who's on.

Exactly, depends who's on. Tonight's show was a great example of how a show is far better without any music. It was Ivy Rain who's got a fair few BSX appearances with a newcomer by the name of Mx Bambi. They basically got on with a proper girl-girl show without any irrelevant chat or giggling, so the sound they provided was great. Music would have been a bad idea for this one because when the natural sound is good it's what we want.
24-03-2024 02:07
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(24-03-2024 02:07 )maxxime Wrote:  
(17-03-2024 02:46 )marlowe Wrote:  Generally I much prefer the shows done without the music, but it does depend who's on.

Exactly, depends who's on. Tonight's show was a great example of how a show is far better without any music. It was Ivy Rain who's got a fair few BSX appearances with a newcomer by the name of Mx Bambi. They basically got on with a proper girl-girl show without any irrelevant chat or giggling, so the sound they provided was great. Music would have been a bad idea for this one because when the natural sound is good it's what we want.

Yep agree completely. I like the look of Mx Bambi (slightly odd choice of name) & I like Ivy Rain, wasn't she a hungry girl with all that pussy eating! We always get a great show from Ivy & we got a great one from Bambi as well. She can come again, excuse the pun, hot stuff. No music, excellent, but I do wish they'd sort that mic out. It sounded like they were on an old Spanish galleon with all those creaking noises. They were drowning the girls out at times, especially in show 2. They only seem to happen when we have the good camera operator, great filming but irritating sound. It was there on Friday as well when we had another 3 excellent proper girl/girl shows from Kayleigh Davis & Alex Louise. These 4 plus Belle O'Hara really do know how to do lesbian shows.
(This post was last modified: 24-03-2024 21:46 by Mountain Box.)
24-03-2024 07:30

babestation xtra