babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

RE: Babestation Encrypted
(24-03-2024 07:30 )Mountain Box Wrote:  I do wish they'd sort that mic out. It sounded like they were on an old Spanish galleon with all those creaking noises.

It needs a good sound engineer! If the mic is internal to the camera perhaps change it for an external one.
25-03-2024 03:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

Great show from Kartel on Monday, she is the real deal. Leila and Maxie were the supporting cast.
26-03-2024 04:24
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

Not much to report for Tuesday, as far as I know anyway. Bella M, Arura and Sophie were the girls. I say as far as I know because Sophie was talking about a tip goal for full nude, but I wasn't watching to know whether this happened or not. Maybe someone can fill me in. Bella M was on Sunday too, with Maxie and Roxyie.
27-03-2024 02:37
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(27-03-2024 02:37 )eskimo quinn Wrote:  Not much to report for Tuesday, as far as I know anyway. Bella M, Arura and Sophie were the girls. I say as far as I know because Sophie was talking about a tip goal for full nude, but I wasn't watching to know whether this happened or not. Maybe someone can fill me in. Bella M was on Sunday too, with Maxie and Roxyie.

Nope she didn't go nude sadly. I'm guessing her tip goal was quite high.
27-03-2024 04:46
Rigobert16 Offline
Senior Poster

Some girls should not be allowed on BSX. The required minimum is that Pussy should be on show each show. Sophie's show last night could have been shown on the TV channel it was that tame.
27-03-2024 12:25
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(27-03-2024 12:25 )Rigobert16 Wrote:  Some girls should not be allowed on BSX. The required minimum is that Pussy should be on show each show. Sophie's show last night could have been shown on the TV channel it was that tame.

I agree that all BSX shows should show pussy. However to be fair to Sophie this time she did say she would get her pussy out if she got enough buzzes, how many I don't know as I watch on TV, but it is encouraging & I would love it if she did. Also she wasn't alone as 4 other girls, who have yet to show their pussies, didn't get theirs out either this week &, as far as I know, didn't have buzz goals to do so on TV.
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2024 21:53 by Mountain Box.)
27-03-2024 21:43
Rigobert16 Offline
Senior Poster

(27-03-2024 21:43 )Mountain Box Wrote:  
(27-03-2024 12:25 )Rigobert16 Wrote:  Some girls should not be allowed on BSX. The required minimum is that Pussy should be on show each show. Sophie's show last night could have been shown on the TV channel it was that tame.

I agree that all BSX shows should show pussy. However to be fair to Sophie this time she did say she would get her pussy out if she got enough buzzes, how many I don't know as I watch on TV, but it is encouraging & I would love it if she did. Also she wasn't alone as 4 other girls, who have yet to show their pussies, didn't get theirs out either this week &, as far as I know, didn't have buzz goals to do so on TV.

That may be so, but you shouldn't need to pay MORE money to see pussy when you've already paid and they advertise Hardcore shows.
28-03-2024 00:57
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

It was Wednesday & I was feeling somewhat apprehensive given the poor offerings we had on the previous 2 or 3 Wednesday's but I needn't have worried. 3 great shows from the gorgeous Coco Rose, fully naked throughout, total pussyness as usual from her with plenty of pink complimented by great camerawork with some excellent close ups, no Mr Shaky this week, & the music wasn't loud either. Also no screen freeze so a great night all round. Sorted.
28-03-2024 07:41
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-03-2024 07:41 )Mountain Box Wrote:  It was Wednesday & I was feeling somewhat apprehensive given the poor offerings we had on the previous 2 or 3 Wednesday's but I needn't have worried. 3 great shows from the gorgeous Coco Rose, fully naked throughout, total pussyness as usual from her with plenty of pink complimented by great camerawork with some excellent close ups, no Mr Shaky this week, & the music wasn't loud either. Also no screen freeze so a great night all round. Sorted.

I didn't bother with last night's shows and I'm glad that I didn't miss any of my favourites! Although Coco always does excellent fully naked shows she is one of my non-favourite girls: too much ink!....... .
28-03-2024 14:50
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

I've said it a couple of times before but I'm going to say it again, Vicki Peach has been a great find for this channel. It was top quality all the way from her on Friday and not only really good shows but always looks so happy and smiling, plus as a bonus she's tattoo free as well.
30-03-2024 02:24

babestation xtra