babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

RE: Babestation Encrypted
I wonder why Joa Nova doesn't feature anymore, when she used to be on so often. But then you could say about many others, such as Alice, Preeti and Priya etc. I would have liked to have seen more of Ashlyn, but her appearances came to a controversial end if I remember correctly. I'm surprised Atalanta hasn't been on more often, since her few appearances have been outstanding.
18-04-2024 01:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rigobert16 Offline
Senior Poster

(18-04-2024 01:41 )Count Spankula Wrote:  I wonder why Joa Nova doesn't feature anymore, when she used to be on so often. But then you could say about many others, such as Alice, Preeti and Priya etc. I would have liked to have seen more of Ashlyn, but her appearances came to a controversial end if I remember correctly. I'm surprised Atalanta hasn't been on more often, since her few appearances have been outstanding.

I asked Joa on a live stream and she said it's because someone recorded her on BSX and uploaded it online, so she won't do it anymore.
18-04-2024 11:30
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

Coco Rose with all 3 shows last night, 2 of which were really good, fully naked throughout. However it was a little frustrating now & then as the camera operator still struggled with the concept of the banner at the foot of the screen for us TV viewers, Coco's pussy disappearing behind it on several occasions. Having said that there was still plenty of pussy & a little pink on view but you just couldn't be sure for how long. Unfortunately someone gave Coco a pink buzzer for show 3, getting in the way as they always do. They are becoming my pet hate on BSX, closely followed by the wand. These have turned potentially great shows into poor ones or good at best.
18-04-2024 20:34
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

Yes the pink buzzer is a real show stopper and the channel would be better without it.
19-04-2024 02:01
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

Thursday we had a girl/girl night with Jess West & Cat for her 2nd appearance on BSX if I'm not mistaken. As usual with Jess there was a lot of chatting in shows 1 & 2 but the girls did give us a lot of pussy play & girl/girl action as well. Show 3, however, was less verbal, especially when Jess was playing with Cat's pussy. Finally one of the girls seemed to be really turned on, although Jess still managed to chat when the tables were turned Smile. Having said all that Jess & Cat are both gorgeous, my type of girls, & both were fully naked in all 3 shows, delicious. A great night.
19-04-2024 19:23
the coalman Offline
Junior Poster

I think it's Katt rather than Cat although I can't say I'd ever heard of her before last night. Has she really appeared on the channel previously?
20-04-2024 00:45
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(20-04-2024 00:45 )the coalman Wrote:  I think it's Katt rather than Cat although I can't say I'd ever heard of her before last night. Has she really appeared on the channel previously?

I think it was her. She or whoever it was I'm thinking of did a girl/girl show a while back but I can't remember who with. We need WHB to check the logs or wherever it is he finds this info.
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2024 05:53 by Mountain Box.)
20-04-2024 05:48
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

Yes you're right, she's been on before, although I can't find any reference to her previous appearance. She might have been using a different name at the time. She's known as Katt Noir and also as PussyKat, so she might have other names as well.
21-04-2024 01:43
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(21-04-2024 01:43 )William H Bonney Wrote:  Yes you're right, she's been on before, although I can't find any reference to her previous appearance. She might have been using a different name at the time. She's known as Katt Noir and also as PussyKat, so she might have other names as well.

Ah PussyKat rings a bell but who was she with, the mystery goes on.
21-04-2024 08:02
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(21-04-2024 08:02 )Mountain Box Wrote:  
(21-04-2024 01:43 )William H Bonney Wrote:  Yes you're right, she's been on before, although I can't find any reference to her previous appearance. She might have been using a different name at the time. She's known as Katt Noir and also as PussyKat, so she might have other names as well.

Ah PussyKat rings a bell but who was she with, the mystery goes on.

Yea! Found it. It was annoying me so I've just trawled through the videos section on the BS website more in hope really & there she was with April Paisley. The video was uploaded on Sunday 15th October last year, video 828 so the show was probably the weekend before. She's listed as Pussy Cat. I thought it was a while back but not that far. Time flies when you get older Big Grin. I also found an 11min video with these 2, not from a BSX live show as far as I can tell but on a BSX set, uploaded on 24th October, nurse & patient.
(This post was last modified: 21-04-2024 09:37 by Mountain Box.)
21-04-2024 09:33

babestation xtra