babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

RE: Babestation Encrypted
(21-04-2024 09:33 )Mountain Box Wrote:  The video was uploaded on Sunday 15th October last year, video 828 so the show was probably the weekend before.

Yes I've got it now, it was Friday 6 October.
21-04-2024 15:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

Wow, what a Sunday night, we even got a treat from Valentina. Leila and Vicki provided good entertainment, as we know they can, with Valentina being the surprise package. This was a high quality Sunday when compared to what Sundays have often been like in the past.
22-04-2024 01:29
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(22-04-2024 01:29 )Count Spankula Wrote:  Wow, what a Sunday night, we even got a treat from Valentina. Leila and Vicki provided good entertainment, as we know they can, with Valentina being the surprise package. This was a high quality Sunday when compared to what Sundays have often been like in the past.

Hi there. When I saw that Leila was on I decided not to watch as she (like Valentina) aren't favourites of mine and I was really tired! And it looks like I missed a very good show!..!...Mind you Vicki always gives us very good shows but I've never seen Valentina's pussy in it's entirety. I'm assuming that it was nice!? I've seen Vicki's several times: a really lovely girl! And also Leila's but don't really like her especially with her ink!.....
I still wish that BS would let us know which girl/s are on BSX in advance rather than having to watch ALL three sections!.........but I'm guessing that they don't actually know who is available until just before the start!? Thanks anyway.
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2024 12:22 by trains55.)
22-04-2024 11:50
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

(22-04-2024 11:50 )trains55 Wrote:  I've never seen Valentina's pussy in it's entirety. I'm assuming that it was nice!?

It wasn't the first time. Valentina has revealed all on BSX before, but not to the same extent she did last night. Yes, very nice!
22-04-2024 17:28
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(22-04-2024 01:29 )Count Spankula Wrote:  Wow, what a Sunday night, we even got a treat from Valentina. Leila and Vicki provided good entertainment, as we know they can, with Valentina being the surprise package. This was a high quality Sunday when compared to what Sundays have often been like in the past.

Oh yes! In fact it was high quality for most nights, variety with plenty of pussy. Leila gave us just enough of hers to make her show decent. Vicki, as always, with wall to wall pussy but, for me, the girl of the night was Valentina. A while back, when she was getting a lot criticism from the online viewers, I said that all we need from her is at least 5mins unobstructed views of her pussy & we'd be very happy. Well last night in the 2nd half of her show that's what we got & I'm VERY happy. More shows like that please Valentina & I'll be VERY VERY happy.
22-04-2024 21:16
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

A quick catch up on Friday & Saturday night's shows. Friday we had Jamie Knight & Kourt Thora giving us a 2 girl night for the most part but not enough pussy for my liking. It fell quite a way short of Jess & Pussy Cat's night on Thursday. Saturday it was Summer Fox & it was a very cold summer indeed, hardly any pussy at all in shows 1 & 2 & only a small amount in 3. These would've been poor for an early week night never mind a Saturday.
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2024 21:27 by Mountain Box.)
22-04-2024 21:27
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(22-04-2024 21:27 )Mountain Box Wrote:  A quick catch up on Friday & Saturday night's shows. Friday we had Jamie Knight & Kourt Thora giving us a 2 girl night for the most part but not enough pussy for my liking. It fell quite a way short of Jess & Pussy Cat's night on Thursday. Saturday it was Summer Fox & it was a very cold summer indeed, hardly any pussy at all in shows 1 & 2 & only a small amount in 3. These would've been poor for an early week night never mind a Saturday.

I'm really pleased that I didn't bother to watch on Saturday night as Summer is one of my non-favourites!........
22-04-2024 21:35
mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

Michelle Moist was the standout performer on Tuesday night, accompanied by Brooksie and Bella M.
23-04-2024 01:48
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

Brooksie again on Tuesday. I liked her show, but Roxy Winters was my pick of the night. Layla was the other girl.
24-04-2024 01:35
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(23-04-2024 01:48 )mysterion Wrote:  Michelle Moist was the standout performer on Tuesday night, accompanied by Brooksie and Bella M.

Mysterion please don't confuse me anymore than I already am. That was MondayBig Grin. Anyway yes Michelle was the stand out girl, even if that pesky wand did take up too much of her show. It seems that Brooksie was parachuted in as she mentioned that she wasn't booked or at least I think that's what she said. She was waving the mic around like a kid with a flag at a Royal visit. Her show wasn't great but it was still better than Bella Mendez's who's still to do a BSX show with yet another BS offering.
(This post was last modified: 24-04-2024 06:45 by Mountain Box.)
24-04-2024 06:44

babestation xtra