babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation Encrypted
It started last Monday. Alice was the first girl to appear live.
16-05-2021 02:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

(12-05-2021 19:04 )marlowe Wrote:  The encrypted hours are 10:00 to 12:00. Just the 2 hours, nothing later on.

Apologies for being pedantic, but don't forget that the channel opens with the customary 10 minute trailer, which makes the encrypted broadcast 1 hour 50 mins rather than 2 hours.
16-05-2021 12:52
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(15-05-2021 22:39 )aaron Wrote:  I see that Cici Anders was advertised for Friday night, but she only did the final section, with Priya and Abby B also appearing.

Something along those lines happened on Saturday night too, with the advertised girl-girl show of Anna Uncensored and Morgan Sky taking up two sections with Alice making an appearance for the opening show.
16-05-2021 19:54
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

I gave this show a go last night and it wasn't a good experience. In fact it was awful. First of all the stream kept freezing - anyone know a cure for this or a way of alleviating it? Then when the stream actually worked there was an audio problem and nothing could be heard. Silence is golden. The show itself also poor, with Yasmin Mia and Hannah Sofia not being much different to what you see on Babestation, with Beth in the middle section basically doing a standard webshow and asking for buzzes. Pretty abject all round.
17-05-2021 16:25
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-05-2021 16:25 )bigglesworth Wrote:  I gave this show a go last night and it wasn't a good experience. In fact it was awful. First of all the stream kept freezing - anyone know a cure for this or a way of alleviating it? Then when the stream actually worked there was an audio problem and nothing could be heard. Silence is golden. The show itself also poor, with Yasmin Mia and Hannah Sofia not being much different to what you see on Babestation, with Beth in the middle section basically doing a standard webshow and asking for buzzes. Pretty abject all round.

Totally agree - I watched last night for the first time in many months to see the ''new harder shows''.

What a load of rubbish - very softcore live sections with old repeated recorded shows in between.

Poor live camera work and performances by the girls.

A very poor and uninspiring two hours and almost unwatchable stream at times.

A not to be repeated event as far as I am concerned and not worth paying 10 pence let alone the stupid amount they want for showing this level of rubbish.

Back to the free camsites and web for me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ars longa, vita brevis

Cogito ergo sum

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt
17-05-2021 18:56
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

How many different ways can BS parcel up the same old same old, give it a new name and charge you differently for it? They think they are masters at smoke and mirrors. They are instead shown up as cheap grifters by such things.

Ignore this slot thoroughly until it either changes into what it claimed to be or goes away. Where are the real innovations and changes guys want BS? Look to your customer's desires not your own needs for once.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
17-05-2021 21:55
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-05-2021 18:56 )billyboy1963 Wrote:  
(17-05-2021 16:25 )bigglesworth Wrote:  I gave this show a go last night and it wasn't a good experience. In fact it was awful. First of all the stream kept freezing - anyone know a cure for this or a way of alleviating it? Then when the stream actually worked there was an audio problem and nothing could be heard. Silence is golden. The show itself also poor, with Yasmin Mia and Hannah Sofia not being much different to what you see on Babestation, with Beth in the middle section basically doing a standard webshow and asking for buzzes. Pretty abject all round.

Totally agree - I watched last night for the first time in many months to see the ''new harder shows''.

What a load of rubbish - very softcore live sections with old repeated recorded shows in between.

Poor live camera work and performances by the girls.

A very poor and uninspiring two hours and almost unwatchable stream at times.

A not to be repeated event as far as I am concerned and not worth paying 10 pence let alone the stupid amount they want for showing this level of rubbish.

Back to the free camsites and web for me.
I tried it last night at a cost of £7.00. Never again: Alice, Amber and Sophie Hart were on BUT it was just like the regular BS nightshow! The BEST parts were the prerecorded sections between the featured girls! Last night we saw Hayley Maye (as a naughty schoolgirl!), Jamie Knight and Leigh Darby at the end! They all went fully naked and showed everything! Very good BUT not a VERY good £7.00 worth! So back to BS on FV and the webshow on my tablet: much better AND cheaper!!..............
18-05-2021 18:49
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

The promo they're running on 674 just now is pretty good Cool

Save your money and watch that instead laugh
18-05-2021 23:18
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(18-05-2021 23:18 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  The promo they're running on 674 just now is pretty good Cool

Yes agree says something though about the standard of the shows when we are commenting on the bsx promotional trailer
19-05-2021 00:21
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(19-05-2021 00:21 )Nitram100 Wrote:  
(18-05-2021 23:18 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  The promo they're running on 674 just now is pretty good Cool

Yes agree says something though about the standard of the shows when we are commenting on the bsx promotional trailer

Promos more interesting than watching the FV shows tonight, at least Lucia is trying where’s the others are just sitting looking bored chatting to the producers. Funnily the girls on the other side are pretty busy on the phones.
19-05-2021 00:30

babestation xtra