babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
(29-05-2021 00:44 )aaron Wrote:  I really don't understand the point of this show. Tonight Jamie Knight did mostly a pervcam show, Beth did a standard buzz show and Sophie Hart did a pervcam show. OK you could see more than on the main Babestation channels, but not enough to make it worthwhile. By the way, I didn't see Thursday's show, but I managed to glean that Megan Rox, Priya and Beth were on and not a lot happened. It's hard to see how this can last on TV.

Its easy, "Theres one born every minute"
29-05-2021 13:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rigobert16 Offline
Senior Poster

It's hard because they have the buzz toy in so they're not allowed to show it to the camera which means no pussy. I used to complain about the solo shows but at least we got pussy and ass. Now, we might as well be watching the main channel

I just hope it's not the same for the G/G shows.
29-05-2021 17:49
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(29-05-2021 17:49 )Rigobert16 Wrote:  I just hope it's not the same for the G/G shows.

I didn't see the show last night, so I can't review it for you, but I did hear that Jess West and Tina Kay did the full 3 sections, the first time this has happened since the new format began.
30-05-2021 20:31
Rigobert16 Offline
Senior Poster

(30-05-2021 20:31 )William H Bonney Wrote:  
(29-05-2021 17:49 )Rigobert16 Wrote:  I just hope it's not the same for the G/G shows.

I didn't see the show last night, so I can't review it for you, but I did hear that Jess West and Tina Kay did the full 3 sections, the first time this has happened since the new format began.

I saw a bit of the last section and they did show a bit of pussy licking.
31-05-2021 01:58
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(30-05-2021 20:31 )William H Bonney Wrote:  I did hear that Jess West and Tina Kay did the full 3 sections, the first time this has happened since the new format began.

I think if they'd tried to fob those two off with one section and some cam work, Jess would've found another use for her hammer Rolleyes

It remains to be seen if that was a change of tack, or a one off.
31-05-2021 14:21
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

I saw the show on Sunday night because Valentina was on. However I'm not sure if Valentina knew that Valentina was on, as she referred several times to not being on the web for much longer, but never mentioned being on TV at all. She did nothing more than a pervcam show, and Amber Paige was the same, although Abby B who was the only one who acknowledged being on TV did a traditional BSX kind of show.
01-06-2021 21:45
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Exactly. Half the time it seems the babes barely know what platform they are on. I doubt very much there's been much communication to them of any extensive change of strategy for these encrypted shows. Certainly not as much as we punters might have liked or what the marketing may have implied. Changes could still come but certainly not if we passively accept the same stuff we are generally given.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
01-06-2021 22:05
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

I didn't see the last 2 shows, but for anyone interested in who's appearing on this I managed to glean that the lineups were Delia Rose, Atlanta and Lucia Maria, and then Layla Rose, Beth and Mia Yasmin.
02-06-2021 16:58
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

I saw this show on Wednesday because I thought Valentina was on and I was curious to see if she knew that she was on this time. It turned out I was wrong though, but I watched it all through anyway. Olivia Hughes, Poppy May and Sophie Hart were the girls actually on with Poppy doing a traditional BSX kind of show and the others a bit more revealing than on the main Babestation channels, but really not much different.
03-06-2021 23:27
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

There were good shows from Abby B and Atlanta last night, who both seem to be reliably good value in this format, but oddly the advertised show in the middle wasn't up to much. Zara Lei and Hannah Sofia just did a routine webshow, which was basically a buzz show not involving full nudity.
05-06-2021 15:24

babestation xtra