Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Old style channel format

LoneShark Offline
Junior Poster

Old style channel format
does anyone know why none of the night shows run a presenter based program anymore, with the babes chatting and reading out text messages and stuff?

i used to like to hear the babes chatting and fooling around. nowadays you get that at the very start of the shows if your lucky, surely the channels raked it in off the viewers texts

DAYTIME TOP 5
1 Emma Spellar. 2 Kitty Lea. 3 Cara Steele. 4 Gemma Hiles. 5 Evelynn.

NIGHTTIME TOP 5
1 Charlie O'Neal. 2 Mica Martinez. 3 Danica. 4 Holly James. 5 Dionne Daniels.

LONESHARKS BABE OF 2010 - Charlie O'Neal
03-08-2010 18:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: old style channels
(03-08-2010 18:49 )LoneShark Wrote:  does anyone know why none of the night shows run a presenter based program anymore, with the babes chatting and reading out text messages and stuff?

i used to like to hear the babes chatting and fooling around. nowadays you get that at the very start of the shows if your lucky, surely the channels raked it in off the viewers texts

I happen to agree I also miss this feature, for those of us perhaps too shy to phone in, it gave you a platform to also participate and feel more part of the show. In general I would like to see something differerent, unexpected things to happen such as wouldn't it be great if we saw some babes oil wrestling, bucking bronco riding or strip poker is another that would be great because its allways the same routine night after night and more importantly an end to ofcom and censorship to allow the shows more freedom without the fear factor of potential fines by simply entertaining an adult audience anyway.
07-08-2010 06:38
LoneShark Offline
Junior Poster

(07-08-2010 06:38 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  
(03-08-2010 18:49 )LoneShark Wrote:  does anyone know why none of the night shows run a presenter based program anymore, with the babes chatting and reading out text messages and stuff?

I happen to agree I also miss this feature, for those of us perhaps too shy to phone in, it gave you a platform to also participate and feel more part of the show. In general I would like to see something differerent, unexpected things to happen such as wouldn't it be great if we saw some babes oil wrestling, bucking bronco riding or strip poker is another that would be great because its allways the same routine night after night and more importantly an end to ofcom and censorship to allow the shows more freedom without the fear factor of potential fines by simply entertaining an adult audience anyway.

you've got some great ideas there, it would be amazing to see the format of the shows mixed up a bit.

DAYTIME TOP 5

NIGHTTIME TOP 5

08-08-2010 22:03
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
I think after a while the same old format just turns a little bit stale and past its sell by date, eurotic tv for example has a different theme each night so why don't the uk babe channels do likewise. The only channel that comes close to this in my opinion is elite tv.
09-08-2010 06:58
LoneShark Offline
Junior Poster

(09-08-2010 06:58 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I think after a while the same old format just turns a little bit stale and past its sell by date, eurotic tv for example has a different theme each night so why don't the uk babe channels do likewise. The only channel that comes close to this in my opinion is elite tv.

true, the shows did do theme nights way back when, it would be great to see them mix it up, school girl night, uniforms, bikini, etc etc.
the same format every night across all the channels does generally blur them into the same thing, night after night it can get a bit stale.
i really would love to see a return to the presenter format too, more chance to interact with the shows on a more regular basis. moneys tight and can only afford a call every month or so, but given the chance i'd text in a hell of a lot more

DAYTIME TOP 5

NIGHTTIME TOP 5

11-08-2010 19:11
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I'd love to see the return of something like BS Xtra as that show was awesome for a while, they just needed to mix it up a little bit. They eventually just had Geri or Jodie on every single night and only interacted with the other girls for about 10 minutes at a time throughout the night. It would've been better to have the same girls answering the calls doing the presenting and just rotating that role throughout the night. It'd be nice if Elite and Bangbabes tried something like this too, even just for an hour a night or something.
12-08-2010 14:59
melissa40 Offline
Senior Poster

(07-08-2010 06:38 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  

hey hon have u not seen our show, well we don't get our tits out though we do look tasty and out of the ordinary, we have mike time when we want it and honour requests if we can, we have dunked our feet in spaghetti and beans, rice pudding , done a boat race bouncing on balloons and foot fetish, ok it may not be your thing but check us out if you want something different xx Mel xx and text us, we r on saturday 1pm till 9pm and sunday 9pm till 3am xx chat girl tv 948

check out our looner videos at balloon popping here!
(This post was last modified: 13-08-2010 18:28 by melissa40.)
13-08-2010 18:27
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LoneShark Offline
Junior Poster

(13-08-2010 18:27 )melissa40 Wrote:  hey hon have u not seen our show, well we don't get our tits out though we do look tasty and out of the ordinary, we have mike time when we want it and honour requests if we can, we have dunked our feet in spaghetti and beans, rice pudding , done a boat race bouncing on balloons and foot fetish, ok it may not be your thing but check us out if you want something different xx Mel xx and text us, we r on saturday 1pm till 9pm and sunday 9pm till 3am xx chat girl tv 948

hi melissa, not seen your show before but thanks for the heads up i will check it out.
after reading scottish blokes post again i might start a petition to get some the channels running a bikini oil wrestling feature!

DAYTIME TOP 5

NIGHTTIME TOP 5

22-08-2010 19:17