Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Pervcam killing the shows

Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

Pervcam killing the shows
Just when I thought the channels couldn't get any worse, TS completely fucks things up with pervcam! bladewave annoyed Sad
06-07-2016 02:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

RE: I hate pervcam
(06-07-2016 02:49 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Just when I thought the channels couldn't get any worse, TS completely fucks things up with pervcam! bladewave annoyed Sad

TS? I'm not understanding that (as usual to be fairlaugh)
06-07-2016 07:45
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ I think he refers to the channel as TameStation Wink

(This post was last modified: 06-07-2016 08:13 by Snooks.)
06-07-2016 08:13
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Babestation is a bit Tamestation at the moment, but wasn't it S66 which introduced the pervecam? Anyway, Ashley and Alice are attractive and Ashley has sumptuous arse, but they don't get the juices flowing. Who does? Dannii,of course,hope things are OK with her,Roxi,think she's doing G/G stuff,plus the twins and Olivia. Plus,sporadic appearances from Lexi,Lucy,Jenna & Hazel. Anyone not listed above,I probably don't like. Other problems,boring sets. During the week,I don't watch much past 11, by which time I may have enjoyed both Unleashed & Xpanded. S66 is a bit and miss,of course,but Clare,Brooke,Lola or Sophia Knight naked is a possible treat
06-07-2016 21:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(06-07-2016 02:49 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Just when I thought the channels couldn't get any worse, TS completely fucks things up with pervcam! bladewave annoyed Sad

how?

Piper Niven Superfan
14-07-2016 00:05
skully Offline

They're giving it too much time Rammy (on both BS and S66), girls are partially off screen/zoomed in for far too long.

Perv cam should be a bonus, not the focus, kinda makes the whole thing pointless if it's ruining the show for people.
They had the perv cam right when Lori used to do it, it was off to the side, she was carrying on with her show, it caught some great shots...job done. Anything other than that should be taken off screen and turned into a cam show, as currently, on nights, it's being done wrong by almost everyone.

They fix the issues we all had with graphics obscuring the girls, then do this Rolleyes

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
14-07-2016 11:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Can see your point & most of the time it is like you say, babes partially off screen/zoomed in for far too long. But there are times where it is done right. Lori does it right as you say, Kerrie-Lee is spot on as well, last night was an example, you knew she was doing it as you could see the perve cam but wasn't focused on it & did a show for non perve cam viewers

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2016 15:21 by Rammyrascal.)
14-07-2016 14:52
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

I fucking HATE pervcam for its ruinous effect on the 'regular shows'! annoyedannoyedannoyed

That is all... Rolleyes
12-08-2016 14:02
papahet3969 Offline
Posting Machine

some girls seem to use them for the good of all viewers in ways but they do detract but i spose its the channels way to make a fast buck
12-08-2016 14:09
HEX!T Away
Retired

(12-08-2016 14:02 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  I fucking HATE pervcam for its ruinous effect on the 'regular shows'! annoyedannoyedannoyed

That is all... Rolleyes
lol
im actually starting to agree. not because they are using them. but because they are taking the piss out of the customers with there pricing and product quality.

ridiculous pricing 3-5er a minute and girls refusing to show anything? WTF! i paid to see pussy and got a cam show from a fucking NUN!.

along with absolutely fucking retarded image quality...
seriously, there charging a 5er a minute and you cant see anything because the image is either blown out by the lighting or if the girl moves the screen turns into a mosaic of blocks and pixels.
come on channels ask yourselves why pay for a cam show where you cant see anything.Rolleyes
the girl has gotten naked to earn her bit. but cant earn it because theres no 1 watching, why?, they cant see anything... IS IT SINKING IN YET!. shocked

at 5quid a pop they should be 1080p 60fps 4MBps
not this 480/360 18fps @500Kbps junk there trying to push on us and calling it premium content... FUCK OFF!. Bounce
ive met drug dealers with more sense than this shower. at least they know if they want to sell there shit it better be of a minimum quality or people just wont buy from them SIMPLE!.

seriously babestation and s66 you want the money but aint prepared to deliver a product people want. well fuck off and keep it... Surprised

RANT:RANT:RANTRANT:RANT:RANTRANT:RANT:RANTRANT:RANT:RANTRANT:RAN​T:RANTRANT:RANT:RANTRANT:RANT:RANTRANT:RANT:RANTRANT:RANT:RANTRA​NT:RANT:RANTRANT:RANT:RANTRANT:RANT:RANTRANT:RANT:RANTRANT:RANT:​RANTRANT:RANT:RANTRANT:RANT:RANTRANT:RANT:RANTRANT:RANT:RANTRANT​:RANT:RANTRANT:RANT:RANTRANT:RANT:RANTRANT:RANT:RANTRANT:RANT:RA​NTRANT:RANT:RANTRANT:RANT:RANTRANT:RANT:RANTRANT:RANT:RANTRANT:R​ANT:RANTRANT:RANT:RANTRANT:RANT:RANTRANT:RANT:RANTRANT:RANT:RANT​RANT:RANT:RANTRANT:RANT:RANTRANT:RANT:RANTRANT:RANT:RANTRANT:RAN​T:RANTRANT:RANT:RANT breath..... RANT:RANT:RANTRANT:RANT:RANTRANT:RANT:RANTRANT:RANT:RANTRANT:RAN​T:RANTRANT:RANT:RANTRANT:RANT:RANTRANT:RANT:RANTRANT:RANT:RANTRA​NT:RANT:RANTRANT:RANT:RANTRANT:RANT:RANTRANT:RANT:RANTRANT:RANT:​RANTRANT:RANT:RANTRANT:RANT:RANT shocked reet, he's passed out, get the ducktape and shut this fucker up....

laugh

but seriously... i just looked on cali's chat... a guy tipped her 30 quid and she says tip more, your not tipping enough to see pussy... even though shes charging a 5er a minute and has absolutley no intention of showing him anything even if he paid a grand.
darling kindly FUCK OFF!.
this is the reason your earning a pittance instead of real bank.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2016 16:50 by HEX!T.)
18-08-2016 16:25