Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

OSGs and girls on the mic

RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

OSGs and girls on the mic
All of the babechannels seem to be pulling out all of the stops to bring us fans some first class entertainment. Never do they fail to go that extra mile in their quest for excellence. The way both Babestation and Studio66 arrange OSGs on our screens assuring the watchers that they will not miss any of the fantastic offers that they have to offer, needs to be seen to be believed. Babestation even have a girl on the mic (usually Geri) who regularly through the night is constantly informing us what is happening on the Paysite. Sometimes it seems a little annoying when Geri stops a girl when she is full flow, but for me it is a small price to pay for the valued information she is so keen to give to us. Also a very nice touch once again by Babestation, Is when they have a girl caller on the line, the model whoever it maybe is ever so desperate to tell us exactly what is happening not wanting it's viewers to miss out, which I find is fantastically viewer friendly, and even encouraging us to join in the fun. I was once dubious of this so-called girl caller, but not any more, not after we have actually heard them speak to us by the model holding the mic by the telephone. So thanks Babechannels, you do such a fantastic job.
15-01-2013 23:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Banned

RE: OSGs and girls on the mic
Everything that I have written in my last post, If you didn't already suspect it to be, is my attempt at being sarcastic. What I should have said is that the Babechannels are so fucking bad that without a major rethink on how WANK TV should be presented, then what is the future for them? My guess is, no fucking future at all.
15-01-2013 23:52
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

do you have anything positive to say about the babeshows responsible adult. all you seem to be doing is just ranting about how bad they are at the moment which wont make a blind bit of difference to getting them better than how they are at the moment. the only thing that will get the babeshows back anywhere close to how they were in their heyday is for ofcom to relax/change the rules back to how they were and that aint going to happen. the babeshows will be as they are at the moment for a good while to come

also they cant be as bad as youre saying they are and still have a future as theyre still getting a good amount of calls each night and new babes are regularly joining the channels.

think in the future the shows will concentrate on webshows etc where they dont have as many restrictions as they do on sky & freeview

Piper Niven Superfan
16-01-2013 00:32
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

Did you even read his post? He's talking about the far too frequent mic girls and obtrusive OSG's. Something that you routinely complain about in the BS thread. I see he mentioned Studio66 in his third sentence though. Now I understand the reasoning behind your post Rolleyes And ranting about how bad they are is of little value on here apparently. He's better off ranting about how good they are, right? With say 30 posts a day give or take?
16-01-2013 00:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

oh here we go the "rammyrascal has an anti bs agenda and is pro studio66" comment again. ill say again I DONT HAVE AN AGENDA AGAINST BABESTATION!!!!! and i dont routinely complain about bs these days, ive overall been positive about babestation the past few weeks

yes i have read his posts (he made 2) and was responding to his main point from them which is how the babeshows are so bad and have "no fucking future at all" and was disagreeing with that and wasnt having a go at bs at all and didnt mention them im my post back to responsible adult so stop implying i am anti bs, IM NOT!!!!!!

Piper Niven Superfan
16-01-2013 01:54
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

Resp adult is spot on.

Studio 66 have the worst OSG presently in my view, the huge thing filling the bottom third of the screen just where the girls crotch usually is....
16-01-2013 07:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

at times that can be useful if the studio66 babe is naked as they can get more daring in their positions as was the case last night when clare richards was naked and the osg stopped clare from showing something she shouldnt

Piper Niven Superfan
16-01-2013 09:58
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

(16-01-2013 09:58 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  at times that can be useful if the studio66 babe is naked as they can get more daring in their positions as was the case last night when clare richards was naked and the osg stopped clare from showing something she shouldnt

This has to be the most ridiculous defence of massive OSG's i've ever heard.come to think of it,maybe a first when it comes to praising overly large OSG.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
16-01-2013 12:55
Banned

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Rammy, you have every right to put forward your views, as I do with mine. Unlike you Rammy I don't think everything that is put out on these channels is brilliant, In fact 90% is very bad the other 10% Is just about worth watching, and I have praised it when it deserved praise. But with you it is all so wonderful, apart from one or two dislikes you have, (you seem to have had a downer on particular models in the past),. But as I have said that is entirely up to you. In my contribution to this forum I try to be entertaining, I try to be humouress, and I try to be a little different. Not for me to rave about the colour of a models hair, or how great her new tattoo looks, and again, that is ok by me if that is what people want to write. But Rammy you do get so fucking precious about these programmes when on the whole they are crap and don't deserve a devotee like you. And me, well I will be carrying on, as you say with my "negative comments" for as long as it takes to make these programmes better for all of us. Because in my opinion, my negative comments, will, in the long run prove to be much more positive than anything said by you in your 38 thousand + posts.
16-01-2013 13:25
schmoo Away
Master Poster

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Responsible Adult, generally, i've not come across alot of your posts around the forum. But the ones i've read lately (not least in this thread) not only do i agree with them, but you are correct in all that you say.

The obvious difference between you, i and maybe a select few others whose posts i have seen and other posters is that we are able to determine the difference between opinion and right/wrong - they do NOT go hand in hand.

You carry on fella, i love your (humorous/sarcastic) posts!
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2013 13:49 by schmoo.)
16-01-2013 13:36