Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average

UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2021

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2021
(06-10-2021 21:55 )barracuda Wrote:  
(05-10-2021 23:57 )ryuken Wrote:  they're both newcomers, so they've got no chance against the veterans.

But Grace Elisabeth was a newcomer last year and she beat all the veterans.

I would say that was a freak result caused by the long lockdown and closure of the 66 studio, it gave her a far bigger audience for her day shows and being at home she had the freedom do and show what ever she liked with out a producer telling her not to give it away,
Her shows by the end of last year once she was in the studio where not that great but people remember those fun first few months she was working ,
I don't think any newbie on 66 has really had that change to shine this year in the same way, there are some good ones but they have been much slower builds and not had the big wow moment Grace had last year,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-10-2021 11:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Which implies newbie BS 'day' babes are totally missing out on the possibilities of making an such immediate impact with their audience. (Even if the circumstances now, post lockdown, offer a more limited opportunity.) Their home shows get lost on the fringes in the wash of babes on BSCams instead. Sometimes sheer quantity makes qualities job that much harder.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
07-10-2021 13:15
UK Adult Awards 2021 Offline
Junior Poster

(04-10-2021 02:10 )Raeraefan Wrote:  Rae Rae she deserves to win! Most active day time babe !!!

If you would like your opinion to count, please send us a PM with your nominations (up to 10 names in each category).
07-10-2021 21:32
mrsimsuk Away
Master Poster

UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2021
Day Babe Of The Year

Charlie C
Beth Bennett
Danni Levy

Night Babe Of The Year

Preeti
Beth Bennett
Valentina
Alice Goodwin
Amanda Rendall
Faye Rampton
Joa Nova
Ella Jolie
Michelle Moist
Ashton Rae
08-10-2021 07:59
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I did put together my entries last night, and a couple who were on last night made me regret I didn't include them, but trying to compile definitive lists should be almost impossible* anyway, so I'm happy that my choices should stand.

*either because you think there are more than 10 who should be used, or else those who think there aren't anywhere near 10 Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
08-10-2021 08:42
Charlemagne Offline

^ I did that, only realised that I had missed a girl off my list when she appeared on the show last night.
It's probably the same girl that you had missed.Rolleyes

08-10-2021 09:08
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Two girls appeared last night whom I'd not included and I too now wish I'd waited a little longer before submitting the list. Still, what's done is done. I've already made a note to try and get them in the list for the Ultimate Babe competition instead so they don't miss out again. Smile

Anyway, that will be better than a whole list of girls missing out because people have posted their list in this thread and may not have sent it via pm. Rolleyes Wink

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
08-10-2021 11:54
gazcraw77 Offline
Posting Machine

I haven’t put much of the old guard/well established ladies in my votes, as there has been some decent/better newbies around for me anyway
08-10-2021 12:19
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(06-10-2021 17:02 )Regenerated Wrote:  I find the UKBC Babe Of The Year awards a welcome addition to the many awards competitions which we can all look forward to and participate in on these forums each year.

For instance, there are already the Ultimate Babe competitions which have become a staple ingredient on the forum, along with the numerous individual award ceremonies for each channel, the non-babe competitions like the predictions threads which many members enjoy and of course finally the Forum Awards which showcases achievement in forum members.

For me what sets the UKBC Babe Awards apart is that I feel this competition more realistically represents actual performances on shows from the girls, whereas the Ultimate Babe and individual awards tends to lean towards people's own personal choices. Well that's how it's seemed in the past anyway.

I'm not saying that's in any way a bad thing, in my opinion it's good to have the different perspectives and choices represented in various awards. Of course the phrase "actual performances" is also debatable - as we've probably all got a view of what constitutes an "actual winning performance"... Wink

I'll be forwarding my 20 nominees (10 night, 10 day) to UK Adult Awards later this evening. Smile

You've explained the distinction between the UKBC Babe Awards and the Ultimate Babe competitions very well. Much appreciated. I recall now having the understanding of that distinction between both last year and previous years. Thanks for reminding me!

||||||||
08-10-2021 18:11
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ Maybe renaming the Ultimate Babe award the Fanboy's Choice award Big Grin would more accurately clarify the distinct difference between that & the UKBC Babe of the Year award.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2021 18:43 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
08-10-2021 18:42