Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

New Rules

derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

New Rules
I tried entering the video section on R----nt last night but was unable to do so. Asked on the forum if they were aware of it. The reply from the moderator was that the video section has been closed down temporally. This is because they are trying to find a solution to get round the "new rules", where they are not allowed to show nudity in their video content for free any more. They are seeking help from the babes to come to get a compromise.
What are the new rules? Currently, I'm able to access the Babe Videos. Whether that will follow, I'll have to see.
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2021 13:35 by derekdas.)
14-10-2021 13:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(14-10-2021 13:34 )derekdas Wrote:  I tried entering the video section on R----nt last night but was unable to do so. Asked on the forum if they were aware of it. The reply from the moderator was that the video section has been closed down temporally. This is because they are trying to find a solution to get round the "new rules", where they are not allowed to show nudity in their video content for free any more. They are seeking help from the babes to come to get a compromise.
What are the new rules? Currently, I'm able to access the Babe Videos. Whether that will follow, I'll have to see.

Sounds like another way to make more money to me as they will start charging extra to view the previously free videos

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ars longa, vita brevis

Cogito ergo sum

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt
14-10-2021 14:09
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

(14-10-2021 14:09 )billyboy1963 Wrote:  
(14-10-2021 13:34 )derekdas Wrote:  I tried entering the video section on R----nt last night but was unable to do so. Asked on the forum if they were aware of it. The reply from the moderator was that the video section has been closed down temporally. This is because they are trying to find a solution to get round the "new rules", where they are not allowed to show nudity in their video content for free any more. They are seeking help from the babes to come to get a compromise.

Sounds like another way to make more money to me as they will start charging extra to view the previously free videos

Yep, bet you it’ll be “Available only to members with credits / VIPs” or something.

Where have all the good times gone?
14-10-2021 14:47
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

There are no new rules.

The producers are becoming more desperate. They don't want us to have anything for free anymore. I think people should just cut them off and not pay anymore for content. The regular TV sessions are already mostly (There are exceptions depending on who's on) bad enough, so I don't think the studio deserves any extra cash. There will always be simps, but hopefully they will wise up. If this is how the night shows are going to be, then I say let them end and become web only from now on. At least then they won't be wasting our time night after night on TV.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2021 15:57 by mrmann.)
14-10-2021 15:46
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

(14-10-2021 13:34 )derekdas Wrote:  What are the new rules?

The new Mastercard rules.
14-10-2021 15:56
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

RE: New Rules
In which case they have to be complied with by midnight on 14 October (that's today).
14-10-2021 16:14
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

If they're going to start charging for what was free content in the past, they had better start allowing the women to do better TV sessions. bladewave

AKA Lara Croft
14-10-2021 16:19
Frenchie316 Offline
Senior Poster

I've been reading the chats from Amorina's from Hot and Wet's channel this morning, they now seem to broadcast on Babestation's website now, and to my surprise, they have added a private option, and she wrote in the message bar she's only do XXX stuff in private. Fair to say, folks are not happy, and they were constantly moaning at her, not her fault of course, she's doing what she's told, and you could see she was talking to someone off camera, properly staff explaining to her. The other 2 channels seem normal for now, but I fear they will follow suit. I'm not liking this, what was wrong in the first place?
14-10-2021 16:29
t-belltosin Offline
Hazel Bond Fanatic

but the Rampant locker site (the one that the new videos transitioned to) is still there - so if they were going to start charging why wouldn't that site be down too?
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2021 16:31 by t-belltosin.)
14-10-2021 16:31
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(14-10-2021 16:29 )Frenchie316 Wrote:  The other 2 channels seem normal for now, but I fear they will follow suit.

I would expect them to follow suit by midnight tonight. The line being taken appears to be that the public live streaming can no longer show full nudity.
14-10-2021 16:43