Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 57 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

Elite TV/Studio66 - Live Webstream

DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 - Live Webstream
A quick heads up.

As noted elsewhere, I did send that email and this morning I had a response.

I am informed that they have located the problem and fixed it as far as the s66 site is concerned.

Until the next time that Kandi is on.
16-10-2014 12:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

To coin a phrase from another topic "Can the webstreams get any worse ?"

Stream 3 has been down all the weekend. Past experience tells that this will never be fixed if it happens over this time.

And now I note that Stream 4 is also down
02-11-2014 09:50
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

I really wish everyone would show a bit of patience and understanding.

This Internet thingy has only been around since the early 1980s and the so-called "World Wide Web" is even newer than that. I really think that we are asking too much of the engineers and computer scientists at the Studio66 research labs to so quickly adapt to all this new-fangled technology.

I mean seriously... Getting a hypertext link to link to what it is supposed to link to!? Surely we are talking about months of painstaking coding, testing and debugging by an army of geeks.

Patience, my friends. All good things to those who wait. I'm sure that once they have solved the Great Dimmer Switch Conundrum of the studio lighting, they will turn their attention to the Phantom Link Theorem that is dogging the webstream.
02-11-2014 15:07
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

Stream 4 has stopped working properly again, I tried recording it last night, but it kept cutting out anytime from 8 mins to 25 mins which made it very frustratingbladewave

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
11-11-2014 19:27
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

This will be my last post about the state of the webstreams. It basically is a waste of finger-print to tap the keyboard about this anymore.

Stream 2 (as of last night who knows it could be 'fixed' by now) has been totally un-reliable for the best part of a week which takes one back right to the start of the new service. The stream WILL break down anything between 8 and 40 minutes - Saturday's average was 10 - and you are then 'bounced' to another stream. You can wait to get re-connected or try yourself and if it does then work the picture freezes and you have to switch again to get it working. Even as I write this, EmmaC goes on a break and streams are switching quicker than a game of ping-pong.

Streams are not provided for 'clean screen' recording or capping but to encourage the web-viewer to call. Who would call if the girl you speak to suddenly goes awol ?

No point either in contacting the channel about this since they surely know what is going on. They will argue that this is beyond their control. But, at the end of the day, it is well within their control if they really care about the quality of their service.
17-11-2014 09:21
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Errr is it just me, or is the 'site completely down right now ? As in 'can't be found'....

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
17-11-2014 10:38
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Webstream is erratic bag of shite....consistently...annoyedannoyedannoyed

Tonight (& similar almost every night) SKY941 nightshow stream allover the place...
First 10 minutes...Harry Amelia/Bailey Jayne>Babs Banda>Steph Wright>Kandi Kay>Steph Wright....
..then managed to survive 'til 2240 before the inevitable cutout.. annoyedannoyedannoyed

26-11-2014 22:54
stowman Offline
Posting Machine

Anybody else finding it impossible to get a picture on their iPad when logging on to the @ home webcam? All I get is a black screen even though my tokens are being taken off!! Come on Studio66 get it sorted. Costing me a fortune for nothing.

Lipsmackin' thirstquenchin' acetastin' motivatin' goodbuzzin' cooltalkin' highwalkin' fastlivin' evergivin' coolfizzin' - NIPPLES
13-01-2015 12:38
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Stream 1 isn't working on rampant, and it sends me back to RLC lol. Anyone else having this issue?
22-01-2015 23:08
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

Stream 1 is definitely down at the moment. Clare was on for about 1hr before it went down.

The rest of the streams 2, 3 and 4 seem to be functioning fine though.

Well. at least the downtime was short.

Stream 1 is back up now.

I'm for visually stimulating shows.
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2015 23:19 by TickleTheOrc.)
22-01-2015 23:14

Click here to watch Studio 66