clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 82 Vote(s) - 2.99 Average

Anna Lovato - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion

theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

RE: Anna...
annaPP Wrote:Morning...how are we all today???!!!!

What a gr8 night....the girls wer lovely. I already know TJ but Jemma was so nice. I hope you enjoyd my first show, as much as i did...xxxxxxxxxx

I am doing a short shift 2night starting at 11 if anyone in...got a few little sexy outfits for you......then am not in for quite a bit......

Yey still got other girls to meet and to get naughty with...LOL. XXXXXXXXX

How you all doing? Looking 4ward to weekend? x

very good thanks Wink. so glad that you enjoyed your first night Anna, I loved every second of it Big Grin

lol I did have plans for tonight but I think they just changed Smile thanks for letting us know. do you know who your on with tonight? xxxxx
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2009 12:22 by theone1986.)
19-06-2009 12:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Missed you last night Anna but from the pics you made a fantastic debut. Have fun tonight babe. xx

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
19-06-2009 12:20
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

What a gr8 night....the girls wer lovely. I already know TJ but Jemma was so nice. I hope you enjoyd my first show, as much as i did...xxxxxxxxxx

I am doing a short shift 2night starting at 11 if anyone in...got a few little sexy outfits for you......then am not in for quite a bit......

afternoon anna glad you had a fantastic night which i myself enjoyed and will be watching tonight. cant wait to see you with anastasia or hazel. which elite night girls would you like to get naughty with?

i myself am fine and looking forward to the weekend as i will hopefully be seeing the new transformers film

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2009 13:39 by Rammyrascal.)
19-06-2009 13:39
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I'm fine thanks, Anna - slowly recovering from last night.

What a fabulous debut!!! I don't have Sky and the web stream was down so I had to follow your progress via the vids and pics being posted but nevertheless a terrifically exciting night. The stream seems to be fixed now so I'm looking forward to watching live tonight.

It's great to have you back - I'm sure I'm not the only one who's been suffering withdrawal symptoms. Long may you continue to grace our screens!
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2009 13:54 by vila.)
19-06-2009 13:49
G@Z! Offline
Banned

yep i agree i saw a small bit of the show but hey the small bit i did see was so hot anna in the shower fucking hot need i say more oops anna made me swear cos it was sooo good Wink

all i got to say is great debut anna Smile
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2009 14:46 by G@Z!.)
19-06-2009 14:39
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

G@Z! Wrote:...anna in the shower fucking...

Bloody hell Gaz - had to read that bit twice....!

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
19-06-2009 14:48
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Sod's law of course dictated that I was working late yesterday evening, so I missed the first couple of hours of Anna (presumably she started straight off at 21:00?) but saw her in the shower, a segment that immediately zooms straight to the top of the babe shower scene hit parade in my book! So great to see Anna hasn't left our screens (for some reason I was fearing the worst after she posted her message in the BS section – am so happy to have my fears blown to smithereens!). I just hope we're going to see a fair bit of those perfect, tanned bare legs and feet on these warm summer nights to come, Anna. Please don't go hiding them too much behind fishnet or nylon, I beg of you!!
19-06-2009 15:00
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

Addison Wrote:Sod's law of course dictated that I was working late yesterday evening, so I missed the first couple of hours of Anna (presumably she started straight off at 21:00?) but saw her in the shower, a segment that immediately zooms straight to the top of the babe shower scene hit parade in my book! So great to see Anna hasn't left our screens (for some reason I was fearing the worst after she posted her message in the BS section – am so happy to have my fears blown to smithereens!). I just hope we're going to see a fair bit of those perfect, tanned bare legs and feet on these warm summer nights to come, Anna. Please don't go hiding them too much behind fishnet or nylon, I beg of you!!

Youre okay Anna didnt start until about 10.40 pmSmile and shes on again tonight 11.00pmTongue
19-06-2009 15:11
G@Z! Offline
Banned

G@Z! Wrote:yep i agree i saw a small bit of the show but hey the small bit i did see was so hot anna in the shower fucking hot need i say more oops anna made me swear cos it was sooo good Wink

all i got to say is great debut anna Smile

crap this makes no sense i'll rephrase it

thank you anna and thank you elite one of her best performances eva Smile
19-06-2009 15:16
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

Great show last night Anna - well done! Its fantastic to have you back on the telly and I think elite is a great place for you to be. I think you have found a new freedom and a place where you can be even more sexy (if thats possible)!
Cant wait to see you again soon.
p.s. now that you are at elite, any chance you can have a word with carmen about giving the night show a go? The thought of you, tj and carmen on a show together is enough to bring a man to his knees!
19-06-2009 16:09
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles