babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

**Winner of the Newcomer of the Year 2021**

Charlemagne Offline

RE: **Winner of the Newcomer of the Year 2021**
Congratulations to Yasmin Lou on winning this years contest.

And a big thumbs up to winsaw on running a sucessful competition. Smile

25-11-2021 17:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

Congratulations to Yasmin Lou (however you want to spell it). I'm not sure that I gave it much thought, regarding the eventual winner when I submitted my nominations. Last year it became pretty clear early in the piece, that Grace was going to be the runaway winner, & the competition was of a slightly higher standard. This doesn't take anything away from Jasmin's win at all. I felt that as good as Grace was, there were half a dozen babes of equal quality that could've won. I think that Grace captured the imagination with her back-story, regarding losing her job & the whole pandemic situation. One comparison that you can make is that in this new era is that newbies can win this award with little or no tv air-time. Yasmin has put in some stellar performances mainly on webcam, & has been a model of consistency throughout the year. A worthy winner.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
25-11-2021 20:03
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Can't argue with the top ten, think many babes have performed well and I hope this bodes well for those on the list to compete for other awards next year. Certainly do think Yasmine has something to build on and hope she continues her star performances. I had expected Scarlett Lopez to figure in the results, but I get the feeling that to many she hasn't worked as hard as Yasmine has.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
26-11-2021 08:15

Click here to watch Babestation TV