Thread Rating:
  • 50 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average

Ofcom proposing to get much tougher ?

skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Ofcom proposing to get much tougher ?
dalebags Wrote:well I mde a point of watching before 9 to see what happens and about 5 to 9 I was watching a preview about using pin protection - surely everyone else is getting this

All my 900 channels again are pin protected again tonight -looks like this permanent

Can still access mine without a pin. If updating/upgrading the viewing card causes this, then I'll make sure I don't.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
02-07-2009 21:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shandy Offline

mine's not, never has been, twice on elite when waiting for anna to come on at 9pm its flashed up for half a sec and disappeared, but nothing else. once was before changing to the new card, the other time was after, literally blink and you miss it. no issues really for me
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2009 21:21 by Shandy.)
02-07-2009 21:21
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

dalebags Wrote:All my 900 channels again are pin protected again tonight -looks like this permanent

Go to the services menu,

option 3,
enter pin

then option 3 again
and take a look at what is restricted.
02-07-2009 21:40
dalebags Offline
No Disintegrations

already did that mate as the pin protection thing showed how to do that- Ive got nothing restricted .

Damn it for updating my card

Its a total pain in the arse having to put the pin on every time I change channel

Cant believe no one else has had this bother

Trumpets !!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2009 21:47 by dalebags.)
02-07-2009 21:47
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

Can't see this being a new card issue.

Have you tried a forced re-set?

Disconnect power wait 10 secs
Connect power while holding BACK-UP button on front panel for 5 – 10 secs. All 4 lights on front will light.
Then the box will start again.
02-07-2009 21:59
dalebags Offline
No Disintegrations

I'll try that mate -thats weird you say that as I re set my box last night as programs werent recording that I had series linked

That mabye have something to do with it-I'llre set it again to see if it happens

glad theres not much on tonight

Trumpets !!!!!!
02-07-2009 22:06
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Don't have pin protection issues.However just tuned into PartyLand and BOTH Karina and Reede have appeared without underwear.Not full frontal but could be interesting especially with of cock!!

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
02-07-2009 22:48
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

theres another trick you can do, go to service's and then chose the option systen setup setting and highlight where it says picture settings and type in 01 and then select new installation and select this is supposed to update the software on the digi box Smile

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
02-07-2009 23:36
Yoko? Ono! Offline
Junior Poster

I'm so sick of Ofcom.

These days you can see more by flicking through the crappy rap videos on the music channels than you can on the babe shows.
19-02-2010 23:54
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Funny thing about this forum, only in europe would you find this kind of debate happening, a few years ago I went to the bahamas for a holiday and I asked the guy at the reception if I could access the titty channels on my tv in the hotel room and he looked at me bemused as he had no idea what I was talking about, when I explained to him he opened his jaw in amazement, he thought it was a wind up and said no way can they show that stuff live on tv, in hindsight when you live in a hot country nobody stays in to watch tv, only in europe especially the uk where the climates bloody cold most of the time do you really need this kind of entertainment. In fact the bahamas is such a religious god fearing country that ofcom would be deemed surplus to requirement.
02-03-2010 22:19