Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average

S66 new website launch

Spike1876 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: S66 new website launch
Don't think that can be classified as underhanded if it stops him from spending (?)
28-04-2022 20:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

I closed the pop up and carried on unmolested.

The more I think about it the more I believe that the 66 credit barrier to entry is primarily about managing their relatively limited bandwidth by keeping out nonspending “freeloaders”.

The pop-up that threatens to cut you off if you’ve been passively watching for 30 minutes would seem to fit that as well.
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2022 20:47 by Rake.)
28-04-2022 20:23
1235912359 Offline
Junior Poster

It's weird, I don't remember ever seeing it on the old site when I was logged in (I know non-members couldn't view streams longer than 5 minutes or so). If it's really a bandwidth issue, surely they had more viewers back when the streams were free and Fernanda was around. How come it was never an issue back then?
29-04-2022 21:46
S3ggy Offline
Junior Poster

Pay to get in, pay to see model stream, pay to see more of model in private, pay for subscription and more content. Leave sufficient credits in account etc.. Neverending money grab.

I think its safe to say that it is obvious what the motivation is for all these pay hurdles to be negotiated just to see some action. It is indeed a means of getting rid of non and/or low spenders.

The timely 30 minute pop up about being removed in my opinion is s66 saying 'we don't care how much you've spent in the past, you're not spending NOW so f**k off or spend more'.

The bandwith saving was never a problem when fta so why would it be now?
01-05-2022 17:37
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ I agree with the general sentiments and have posted my general opinions on the negativity of the ven diagram of payers 66 seem to want to create with all the hoops... but the pop up does indeed seem to effect all users believe it or not. It doesn't seem to be related to action or inaction on stream (chatting, switching to other apps etc) nor spending or non-spending in the moment (less its a certain kind of spending and that would be a weird thing to program). Neither does it NOT appear if you are a vip nor seemingly as any user with a high balance... Instead it seems, purely, to be timing the use of any one stream. So it does indeed give the appearance of being for the purpose of shutting down unattended fta stream use (and of course recording). Just unsubtly programmed for that.

The difference from things as they were previously may well be something to do with the fact 66 are no longer with Firestorm and sharing their servers. It can be imagined new contracts have followed from that. Extra streams total means heavier use of bandwidth and resources. 66 and their new provider could be looking to efficiencies in this area as a result.

Regardless, I agree firmly that its impact on the user, in its current form, is to make them feel unwanted. To have it nag you as an, uh-hum, active payer in the middle of a 'session' Wink just tells you they don't think these things through as a customer!) It needs GONE basically.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2022 19:26 by ShandyHand.)
01-05-2022 18:59
liverpool19 Offline
Junior Poster

Hi everyone, I am thinking of signing up but was wondering if anyone knows what the s66 daytime shows are like now. Is there any daytime shows like the old TV shows or is it just webshows these days. Are they predominantly home-based or studio cams at the moment? Thanks
01-05-2022 22:41
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

(01-05-2022 22:41 )liverpool19 Wrote:  Hi everyone, I am thinking of signing up but was wondering if anyone knows what the s66 daytime shows are like now. Is there any daytime shows like the old TV shows or is it just webshows these days. Are they predominantly home-based or studio cams at the moment? Thanks

Hope you are loaded,if you sign up to view anything decent your wealth will be fast disappearing into the S66 coffers.Good luck.
01-05-2022 23:24
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(01-05-2022 22:41 )liverpool19 Wrote:  Is there any daytime shows like the old TV shows or is it just webshows these days. Are they predominantly home-based or studio cams at the moment?

There tends to be more home girls than studio girls these days. One of the girls missed her studio shift today, for example, which left Emma C as the only studio girl this morning.

As to whether they put someone on TV, I think they intend to do that most of the time. But again taking today as an example, the TV girl missed her shift and Emma C preferred to stay on the web.

So yes traditional daytime shows still exist, but only with girls who are willing to be booked for TV shifts. Emma C was booked today for a webshow and wanted to stick to that.
02-05-2022 11:58
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(01-05-2022 22:41 )liverpool19 Wrote:  Hi everyone, I am thinking of signing up but was wondering if anyone knows what the s66 daytime shows are like now. Is there any daytime shows like the old TV shows or is it just webshows these days. Are they predominantly home-based or studio cams at the moment? Thanks

As already said its getting more difficult to see girls on Day TV, I've spoken to 2 or 3 of late that appear on TV, but its becoming more dependant on their earning power on TV compared to web, on web they have use of perv cam, can do privates quicker and wear sexier outfits.

Some balance this with callers who like a chat while viewing on the big screen, but if the calls are low then they switch (or producer recommends they switch) to web while in the Studio. I notice Emma and Darelle often seem to go off TV now promptly after 5.30am....I might be wrong but I don't think I saw one girl on TV over the holiday weekend in the morning.

Home cam is a lot more prominent, one told me travel cost primary reason, as long as the channel is happy with the home feed she can do it....personally find I then call a lot less....but can't argue with her logic on the bigger picture.

I agree with Barrie though the channel likes girls on TV days and values it ...its just for a variety of reasons girls are not always particularly interested.

In all cases it is predominately their decision... web or TV, Freeview or Premium not the Channel's ....girls are on different contracts (or sometimes just earn as you go) so have to do what suits them best.
The chat on the day TV calls can be a lot tighter too, the new girls in my experience definitely seem to stick to the pure day though some who have been their longer get away with more (definitely generates more calls!)
02-05-2022 20:52
liverpool19 Offline
Junior Poster

Thanks for the replies and information. I think I'll stay away from s66 for now!
04-05-2022 09:02