Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average

S66 new website launch

hornball Offline
Posting Machine

RE: S66 new website launch
So given that M'LadyBig Laugh ''wishful thinking'' (A Harris) has definitely gone to backstage, I decided to ditch my priniciples and sign up to the new site - (they still need to fix the video screens for S66 on this site IMHO). It proved impossible to do so, thus far, as I couldn't enter my saved name and password from here to there. Kept telling me that name had already been taken......Yes that is because it is me you richards!!!RolleyesWink. Anyway I digress. Do you have to just come up with a different name/password, or can you copy across from one site to the other in some way??
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2022 15:06 by hornball.)
04-05-2022 14:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

I haven't created a new account since the new site launched. I'm still using the same account I've always had.
04-05-2022 15:03
Spitroast Offline
babe_fan_dan

So if I wanted to sign up, not as a long term thing, but just for 1 or 2 shows - I would have to sign up as a monthly customer, then top up on top of that, then cancel the monthly sub.

How much to cams etc cost or does it vary wildly? Essentially I'm Interested primarily in Clare Richards and Becky Kelly, anyone what kinda cost is involved for them?
04-05-2022 19:43
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(04-05-2022 19:43 )Spitroast Wrote:  So if I wanted to sign up, not as a long term thing, but just for 1 or 2 shows - I would have to sign up as a monthly customer, then top up on top of that, then cancel the monthly sub.

How much to cams etc cost or does it vary wildly? Essentially I'm Interested primarily in Clare Richards and Becky Kelly, anyone what kinda cost is involved for them?

There's no direct debit monthly subscription type scenario. Yes you need a positive balance to get entry so to speak but after month or so you can let your account lay dormant.
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2022 10:17 by Rake.)
04-05-2022 20:39
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(04-05-2022 19:43 )Spitroast Wrote:  So if I wanted to sign up, not as a long term thing, but just for 1 or 2 shows - I would have to sign up as a monthly customer, then top up on top of that, then cancel the monthly sub.

Someone like Rebecca Kelly would nearly always be on Premium Rate probably at 30 credits (£3 a min) so you pay that just to enter, after that you would switch to 50 credits a minute I expect for 121 / cam2cam etc if you wanted it or just stay on the group 30 credits ...(of course you can tip or she might have a tip goal to)

I have no issue with premium rate bar for phone calls which are now way to expensive at say 45 credits a minute (30 Prem to enter plus 15 call rate) or you scribble the number down quick log off premium and call her at 15 a minute but obviously no image of her unless she goes freeview ...done this numerous times but patience now running thin with it ...

Most girls in my experience are 30 credits a minute some go lower to get more guys in ..in theory ...or maybe cheaper say morning or quiet times ...maybe .
04-05-2022 22:36
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Wanna hear a babe talk about the implications of 66's changes? Listen to Brooksie answer a chatter's dissatisfaction with BS in a recent show (bear with the couple of minutes audio only, it gets clearer once she's finished reading)...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LVXOULh...p=drivesdk
(Alternative source if needed: https://mega.nz/file/9QBF2DAI#qFggEDmEIj...IPJ6_Rr3Rc)

So, beyond the context I was at pains to look to in my last post, we have in 66's site a structure which was ultimately precipitated by the need to comply with new government pushed regulation. We've known changes were afoot from this for more than six months now.

As Brooksie says the need to pay before viewing grants the site's babes certain content freedoms. But out of them, guys should be seeing a variation in what they get on the streams and how they pay for it. This is the direct implication of Miss B's typical acuity, honesty and openess here. She gives the two choices. BS went the first route (perhaps willing to accept more fta censorship if it gave them the chance to exploit a similar situation to the one they had made the most of on TV); 66 went for the second. (The changes happened a little more than three weeks apart. 66's site looked woefully rushed.)

Toys and open leg are permissible on main cam at 66 (it's no longer "fta", "freeview" or the "free stream" is it?). But do we see more than a sniff of that? Do we fuck!

66 don't talk about any of this (letting us dwell on out of date explanations of trolling and dodgy uploads). The cynic in me says this is because it would create a bigger expectation in the audience as to what the default streams should contain. A knowledge that straightforward one off payments should be enough to give us many many shows like the one Lola K put on the other night (April 30th/May 1st). (Seriously think on why babes of this willingness are so marginalised by the majority's outlook. Atlanta, Georgia B, Jess West - or at least their style of show - now almost pushed out at BS.)

Instead, 66 set up a site with ever more paywalls. And virtually none of the current crop of babes seem at all keen to offer variation in the way the shows are funded and presented (bar granting themselves the ability to make money while out shopping in Sainsbury's or making that night's lasagne on the stalkery "mobile" streams).

Further, the operator decides to utilise the freedom of an ersatz subscription site in order to flog us, often tepid, pre-recorded clips like some poor man's OF. For them, THAT was the propose of their website's access restrictions, NOT the scope to open up greater possibilities on the streams. Look at the clips prominence when you enter the site. Consider how faultering the babes are at turning into the studio already - just a few short months into this new venture. This is an operation that wants to sideline what was once its sole output... Can we have our babeshows back please?! Even a few clones of Lola would do it.Tongue

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2022 11:30 by ShandyHand.)
05-05-2022 11:12
Laurence79T Offline
Junior Poster

"If you can't find the music step back in time!" Watching Kandi last night reminded me of back in the day when she was queen of Babestation and Claire was of Studio 66 and phoning the girls was sexy erotic fun, oh for those days again!
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2022 18:31 by Laurence79T.)
05-05-2022 14:10
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Attached is the latest message from 66 (up from yesterday) on the site upgrades...

I do like the look of what they have termed "availability" here. This one should - provided it's functional when babes are not on stream - help mitigate 66's shows from being swamped by privates (as can be the case for some BS babes shifts). Some guys seem to require this sort of attentiveness. As ever though it will require sympathetic use.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
12-05-2022 13:48
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

It will still not make any difference to me. Until they allow punters to see the babes, what they're wearing and where they're performing, without having to put money up front first to achieve this, then I'm out! Taste before you buy.
13-05-2022 16:06
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^^I saw tha message two threee days ago on st66 and when I read it there was one part of it then ithink will always be a problem - I just wonder if the bug situation will be a never ending problem - eradicate one, then 30 new ones crop up I wondr if st66 never really thought the new site layout through before starting work on it.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2022 18:52 by lovebabes56.)
13-05-2022 18:50