Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average

S66 new website launch

docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: S66 new website launch
(13-05-2022 16:06 )derekdas Wrote:  It will still not make any difference to me. Until they allow punters to see the babes, what they're wearing and where they're performing, without having to put money up front first to achieve this, then I'm out! Taste before you buy.

All the girls I speak to are more than allowed to do whatever they want, free, or TV or premium or home or studio their choice...
14-05-2022 12:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(12-05-2022 13:48 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Attached is the latest message from 66 (up from yesterday) on the site upgrades...

I do like the look of what they have termed "availability" here. This one should - provided it's functional when babes are not on stream - help mitigate 66's shows from being swamped by privates (as can be the case for some BS babes shifts). Some guys seem to require this sort of attentiveness. As ever though it will require sympathetic use.

Email notification system working well, one girl who I have been trying to speak to again for ages (don't no why as dreadfully unreliable) went on line I got the notification immediately so nailed her down ...
14-05-2022 12:36
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(14-05-2022 12:24 )docutech Wrote:  
(13-05-2022 16:06 )derekdas Wrote:  It will still not make any difference to me. Until they allow punters to see the babes, what they're wearing and where they're performing, without having to put money up front first to achieve this, then I'm out! Taste before you buy.

All the girls I speak to are more than allowed to do whatever they want, free, or TV or premium or home or studio their choice...

I'm not disputing that. What I dislike is having to fork out 200 plus credits before i can even get to a certain babe's performance, who I have enjoyed before in the past, only to find that they are performing from home. Which normally means a dodgy connection, top half shots, at best and bad lighting. I need to see her in the studio, like the office or on the mattress, or similar. If all's well, then I will spend. I'm not a fanboy who spends out at no cost, just to have a few minutes with his favourites.
14-05-2022 15:48
seducedx6 Offline
Master Poster

(05-04-2022 01:33 )seducedx6 Wrote:  
(31-03-2022 13:15 )seducedx6 Wrote:  This is just a quick response.. bearing in mind, my having quoted Blaise Pascal before: https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2622861 "If I had more time, I would have written a shorter letter".. ahead of maybe more later.

I doubt I'm in too small a minority, in having been inclined to be wary and weary of anything done or said by 66, for a long time.
However, especially since my experience of its customer service last year:
https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2603598 I've been wondering how it's managed to last so long!
Then came the still incomplete new website..
As I've discussed on Twitter, with my housemates, in a thread below a tweet by one of its biggest stars, sections of the website, such as videos and photos, are still empty, reaching tantric-like levels of forthcoming!
Suggesting the website is being setup by those who took a long time to fail to complete a computer system for the NHS!
I have recently argued that 66 is in "continuous scattershot crisis management": https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2663385 and I don't anticipate that changing any time soon.

The distinction between trolling and due criticism, is fraught more widely.
Especially given that social media is a major part of what passes for a public sphere these days, not least during the pandemic.
Albeit to some degree, it was ever thus, going back to the earliest public sphere, the ancient Greek agora, with Socrates being punished for asking challenging questions.
Although I might prefer Diogenes: https://newhumanist.org.uk/articles/5735...t-cynicism whose name I used when I first started posting anything online, around ten years ago.
Many public figures or entities will seek to exercise what power they can, to suppress or evade criticism. Although today, outside of cliques and cults of cheerleading sycophants, and the "filter bubble", that's not guaranteed.

To some extent, the sharing of various recordings, whether ppv from individuals' fan pages, or streams from 66 etc, must drive some to the original sites, to spend £€$.
So the promotional byproduct, is possibly the best that can be expected.
However, if 66 don't put what ppv videos are available, in the place where people would expect them to be, they're not really helping themselves.

In the quoted post, I'd forgotten to say, that in that Twitter thread, I described the still incomplete website, as "new-mangled", wordplay on 'newfangled'!
In the "recently argued" post, referenced above, I said the "new website is the definition of "if it ain't broke..."", which I would apply especially to something as basic as the schedule, which I've overwhelmingly ignored since an initial glance!

... On seeing the website's latest notice, about the unknown masterwork in regress, it occurred to me, to add to the possibilities above, that the website is being built by apprentices on a work placement..

The hourglass is half-emptying..

"From one who is not permitted to find fault, [says the peasant representative] praise also is valueless; in absence of expression it is like a Chinese picture in which shade is lacking. [CW, Vol. 1, P. 1801 Marx cites this spokesman from the lower classes because his emphasis on opposites is pure dialectics: extremes can paint a picture, whereas compromise can only paint in grey." https://www.militantesthetix.co.uk/critl...ewrite.htm

https://mobile.twitter.com/seducedx6/with_replies
I should add (24/12/2023) that I am still more extensively shadowbanned than I've ever been, despite paying for a blue tick for several months, see my pinned thread, profile and header pics

https://twitter.com/midriffique/status/1...5463673857

https://en.internationalism.org/content/...ationalism

http://www.leftcom.org/en/articles/2023-...-the-class
23-05-2022 22:37
fucu2 Offline
Senior Poster

This new site really is a joke, I can have 2 people watching 4K films on the internet on my connection no problem, but use any bandwidth such as updating AV databases, other than watching S66 the stream turns to shite, now to top it off I had the "your account has been limited" popup so added 200 credits, guess what still saying its limited. At least they are no longer EliteTV as that would be another thing they could be done for under trades description
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2022 00:45 by fucu2.)
28-05-2022 00:34
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

(28-05-2022 00:34 )fucu2 Wrote:  I had the "your account has been limited" popup so added 200 credits, guess what still saying its limited.

It's a glitch which sometimes happens. You really need patience to use this site. Since the limitation wasn't lifted automatically when you added the credits, you should tell support to lift it manually for you.
28-05-2022 01:26
fucu2 Offline
Senior Poster

(28-05-2022 01:26 )7 stars of the orient Wrote:  
(28-05-2022 00:34 )fucu2 Wrote:  I had the "your account has been limited" popup so added 200 credits, guess what still saying its limited.

It's a glitch which sometimes happens. You really need patience to use this site. Since the limitation wasn't lifted automatically when you added the credits, you should tell support to lift it manually for you.

have done, but doesnt really help me tonight wanting to watch Lola, as no doubt it will be Monday at the earliest they respond and as you say if its a known glitch then it really shouldnt be happening after what is it, 4 months or so of the new site launch
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2022 01:35 by fucu2.)
28-05-2022 01:31
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

It's over 6 months.
28-05-2022 01:43
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

Most comments sound negative,very few are positive,well done S66 PROGRESS!!!Lets hope in the next six months you can turn the corner and improve to being at least competent.It is a big ask i know give your heads a wobble it just might work.GOOD LUCK.
28-05-2022 09:33
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Hardly ever go on there any longer.
28-05-2022 10:36