Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average

S66 new website launch

Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

RE: S66 new website launch
(28-05-2022 10:36 )Rake Wrote:  Hardly ever go on there any longer.
You have paid the fees.Can you tell us your take on the site.Thanks.
28-05-2022 10:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

^
  • Gone from mass-market TV channel to micro-market simp-fanboy service
  • the late, great, glamourous TV girls have almost all drifted away apart from 2 or 3 notable exceptions
  • the girls now are mostly several leagues of quality and class below the TV generation
  • not only do you have to pay to access the site and these 3rd rate girls, you are then likely to have to pay "Premium" show entry fees at £3 -£3.50 per minute to check out whether they are wearing the gear you like and are doing the sort of show you like. Usually they aren't.
  • Then, you might find they are camming home with dire technical standards and hopeless camera angles and chatting inane twaddle to a couple of fanboys, or doing the washing up or fiddling with their phones on Tiktok. No hint of an erotic pose. All for £3 per minute.
  • They will likely want you to then pass through a 3rd tier of paywall - into "Private" before you might - and only might - see any real goodies.
  • Even those still doing Free To Access (air) quasi-TV shows on the web often disappear into interminable "Privates" every few minutes, so the shows never build any momentum or collegiate fun any longer.
  • The site remains buggy, most worryingly with the financial side of things, and although some of the long-promised features are slowly coming on-stream, they are not anything to write home about
  • The "Guide" (show and babes calendar) is utter fiction and not to be relied upon. It is horrible to use too so just ignore it.
  • The twitter schedule is more accurate but it is clear that S66 have no grip or control on the babes' working times or punctuality or the type of show they do. They turn up when and where they like and dictate totally what sort of shows they are doing. White-Knighting fanboys will say they are "self-employed contractors and can do as they please" but that is pony. Self employed contractors in any other industry have to work within the policies and operating framework, service provider requirements and reasonable management instructions of the people paying their fees. IT contractors, locum doctors, agency nurses and supply teachers cannot just do as they please at the firm or the hospital or the school...
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2022 11:43 by Rake.)
28-05-2022 11:42
Senior Poster

^So in a few words not too good,mostly for blindly loyal fanboys.Lets hope it lasts for them.
28-05-2022 12:10
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

A case of the blind leading the blind then?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
28-05-2022 14:34
Superhans95 Offline
Master Poster

Harsh but true Rake. S66 business model is pretty shocking and their quality definitely doesn't warrant their exclusive approach. It seems their attitude to any 'freeloader' or potential customer who doesn't pay to enter as such, means that even when Kartel had a free to view daytime TV stream up on the website, she was kicking me off for not having any credits.
28-05-2022 15:58
Senior Poster

(28-05-2022 15:58 )Superhans95 Wrote:  Harsh but true Rake. S66 business model is pretty shocking and their quality definitely doesn't warrant their exclusive approach. It seems their attitude to any 'freeloader' or potential customer who doesn't pay to enter as such, means that even when Kartel had a free to view daytime TV stream up on the website, she was kicking me off for not having any credits.

You will not be tipping Kartel anytime soon then.Shabby treatment of you but not unexpected,where money is concerned many of the girls are unforgiving mercenaries.
28-05-2022 17:14
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

I see the notifications have started working today. I've turned all mine off, but I can see that it could be a useful option for some people.
30-05-2022 15:42
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(30-05-2022 15:42 )southlondonphil Wrote:  I see the notifications have started working today. I've turned all mine off, but I can see that it could be a useful option for some people.

i have turned the top up and credit ones off but yes find the fav girls on line ones great especially with their mobile cam options or when I'm in the office (which always feels hotter!)
31-05-2022 05:25
Senior Poster

Never has there been so many S66 models camming on other sites.Is the S66 own site not all it is hyped up to be?.
31-05-2022 13:33
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

This mess of a website has probably cost them a lot of money in developer fees, and has damaged their business and the money would have been much better spent getting the bandwidth, stability and quality of the streams top-notch. Get the core product right then add the frippery.
15-06-2022 22:10