gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Lori Buckby

HEX!T Away
Retired

Lori Buckby
lori buckby... hmmm... she could post most of it on youtube with ads and probably make more money as a vlog its so safe.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
07-08-2018 12:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SnookerLoopy147 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Lori Buckby
I joined Lori's onlyfans, not sure why I bothered. She posted a video on her twitter in which it said new content daily (there's not) and all messages replied to (if you're not in a hurry you might get a reply eventually)
07-08-2018 22:12
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

RE: Only Fans - which babes make it worthwhile joining?
^Well that’s another I won’t bother with. Was considering it.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
08-08-2018 00:02
SnookerLoopy147 Offline
Senior Poster

Also Lori has a tendency to post the same video more than once whilst claiming its a new video, but scroll down a bit and you probably find its been posted already but titled slightly different.
09-08-2018 23:28
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I'd say hat I wouldn't sign up to Lori's only fans page as I know she probably wouldn't have new content on it

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
10-08-2018 02:04
HEX!T Away
Retired

since the post above lori's ramped up her content... showing more now than i thought she ever would

be interesting in the future to see where she goes with this... certainly getting more daring nowadays

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
02-03-2020 09:00
TPain Offline
Ella #1 Fan

Does anyone else have trouble getting content from Lori? I love the girl but it's like getting blood out of a stone.. she did a live show on Friday night where I won 3 prizes and she's taken the piss since then tbh considering I've paid for those prizes. I've had to unsubscibe and leave it due to the way she was being with me so I basically pissed $30's away for nothing.

A very strange way to treat a fan imo.
(This post was last modified: 13-04-2021 21:49 by TPain.)
13-04-2021 21:19
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

RE: OnlyFans
(13-04-2021 21:19 )TPain Wrote:  Does anyone else have trouble getting content from Lori? I love the girl but it's like getting blood out of a stone.. she did a live show on Friday night where I won 3 prizes and she's taken the piss since then tbh considering I've paid for those prizes. I've had to unsubscibe and leave it due to the way she was being with me so I basically pissed $30's away for nothing.

A very strange way to treat a fan imo.

I don't know with Lori but Unfortunately mate it seems to be becoming more prevalent prizes being offered and then nothing not even comms to the winners, you don't mind waiting if you at least gets communications everyone knows / should understand prizes aren't always instant especially if its something custom. I hate to say it but the channel girls seem to be the worst for it. Those models who just do onlyfans etc tend to plan there contents, prizes etc better (well its there main income source) and often its just a better experience (i.e its not just a bolt on to grab a few more $ because its the in thing to do). I will say there are some very good channel girls before anyone flames me, Atlanta, Jess W for example you always get what you expect yes it can take time but then you expect it if someones busy etc and putting the effort into the content and the comms as well.
(This post was last modified: 14-04-2021 11:15 by scooby_doo.)
14-04-2021 09:42
TPain Offline
Ella #1 Fan

(14-04-2021 09:42 )scooby_doo Wrote:  I don't know with Lori but Unfortunately mate it seems to be becoming more prevalent prizes being offered and then nothing not even comms to the winners, you don't mind waiting if you at least gets communications everyone knows / should understand prizes aren't always instant especially if its something custom. I hate to say it but the channel girls seem to be the worst for it. Those models who just do onlyfans etc tend to plan there contents, prizes etc better (well its there main income source) and often its just a better experience (i.e its not just a bolt on to grab a few more $ because its the in thing to do). I will say there are some very good channel girls before anyone flames me, Atlanta, Jess W for example you always get what you expect yes it can take time but then you expect it if someones busy etc and putting the effort into the content and the comms as well.

Thanks for that, I don't normally get roped in to these tipping for prizes schemes but the prizes looked really good and thought with how many people that were getting involved she must be legit.

The only girl I trust is Ella, not because im a blatant fan boy but because she's never let me down or over promised on anything. Like you say, it's all about communication and with Lori she only seemed to reply when there was a chance of getting more money out of me unfortunately.
14-04-2021 19:15
Rokk38 Away
Junior Poster

unfortunately Lori is just an outright scammer, her PPV content claims are legendary for how much of a con they are. Good on you for just unsubscribing and just moving on
17-04-2021 02:59

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles