Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

MyFreeCams Tech Issues

padzer1 Offline
Master Poster

RE: MyFreecams.com
Yep it seems to be sorted now. Cheers guys.
08-05-2011 08:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

wow, just seen skullys notice about no content from mfc. but still post links blah blah... seriously if they want to advertise the girls here they should at least allow some caps...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
14-05-2011 23:12
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(14-05-2011 23:12 )HEX!T Wrote:  wow, just seen skullys notice about no content from mfc. but still post links blah blah... seriously if they want to advertise the girls here they should at least allow some caps...

I tend to agree with you on that one Hex!t. I can see them not wanting any caps or videos posting from the group or private shows. But if the model is willing to put on a public show, then what's the objection to a few caps here and there.

If the models are allowed to plug the shows on this forum for free, then the forum should get something in return.

Or maybe we should charge them 10 tokens a throw to advertise a link. laugh
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2011 23:55 by aceman65.)
14-05-2011 23:26
skully Offline

(14-05-2011 23:26 )aceman65 Wrote:  
(14-05-2011 23:12 )HEX!T Wrote:  wow, just seen skullys notice about no content from mfc. but still post links blah blah... seriously if they want to advertise the girls here they should at least allow some caps...

I tend to agree with you on that one Hex!t. I can see them not wanting any caps or videos posting from the group or private shows. But if the model is willing to put on a public show, then what's the objection to a few caps here and there.

If the models are allowed to plug the shows on this forum for free, then the forum should get something in return.

Or maybe we should charge them 10 tokens a throw to advertise a link. laugh

We're doing the advertising of the models for others to watch, nothing to do with MFC. Only a couple of the babes that work on the channels promote their shows here. MFC have not contacted us regarding anything.
The part about links being posted was all me, we may not be able to post content, but I want to know who's on, as do others, plus there is no way for me or any other mod to check that content came from a public show.

This is to protect our members from being kicked (it was happening) and to avoid breaching their copyright rules.

Skully.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
15-05-2011 11:20
HEX!T Away
Retired

(15-05-2011 11:20 )skully Wrote:  We're doing the advertising of the models for others to watch, nothing to do with MFC. Only a couple of the babes that work on the channels promote their shows here. MFC have not contacted us regarding anything.
The part about links being posted was all me, we may not be able to post content, but I want to know who's on, as do others, plus there is no way for me or any other mod to check that content came from a public show.

This is to protect our members from being kicked (it was happening) and to avoid breaching their copyright rules.

Skully.
protecting them from being kicked? you mean from mfc?
i guess thats the models prerogative if she doesn't want to be capped or vid capped without her permission.

but saying as the site hasn't been giving a take down notice banning all content seemed to be a bit harsh. sorta jumping the gun...
i would think leaving it up to the members to decide to take the risk or not is up to them. after all there probably gonna do it anyway even if they dont post it here.
they could also ask permission from the models which is probably the best thing to do. i cant see many not wanting free advertisements. also its just polite to ask b4 you take... lol...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
15-05-2011 12:55
skully Offline

Yeah, several members reported being banned from girls rooms to me after several videos had been posted here.
It is jumping the gun and a bit harsh (I'm happy to admit that), but due to the issues (legal threat) we had with our old Babe subjects section (remember the awesomeness), we can't have content here without permission.
I asked admin to have a look at their rules for me to see if it was possible, he advised me that it wasn't and even if the model gave her permission, it would still breach the site rules.

It's not worth risking it for an occasional cap or video.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
15-05-2011 13:18
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Thanks Skully, for clearing up the grey areas for us. Big Grin I'm sure quite a few of the babes themselves didn't realise, that even if they were willing to have caps posted, that it's still in breach of MFC policy.

Still kinda makes a farce of the term PUBLIC SHOW though.
15-05-2011 14:35
BgLugs Offline
Posting Machine

Anyone else having problems with this site loading. In the last 24 hours i have tried 4 times and everything loads except the webcam i.e No picture. Can anyone help
04-06-2011 18:58
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(04-06-2011 18:58 )BgLugs Wrote:  Anyone else having problems with this site loading. In the last 24 hours i have tried 4 times and everything loads except the webcam i.e No picture. Can anyone help

I've just checked the site, and I am having no problems at all with the site. bladewave
04-06-2011 19:09
bungle2k Offline
Junior Poster

(04-06-2011 18:58 )BgLugs Wrote:  Anyone else having problems with this site loading. In the last 24 hours i have tried 4 times and everything loads except the webcam i.e No picture. Can anyone help

try updating flash
04-06-2011 19:11