gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

OnlyFans In The News

dirtytommy Offline
Senior Poster

RE: OnlyFans
(06-05-2020 23:26 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Documentary about onlyfans on BBC 1 tonight.

Nudes4sale 10.45

missed this I will try to watch on catch up. thank you.
08-05-2020 12:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
a.m. playlist Offline
Senior Poster

(07-05-2020 08:14 )Charlemagne Wrote:  ^ I didn't figure out what this documentary was achieving.
They failed in providing the shock that they aimed to find.
It was more a case of how to set up a site and how much money the girls can earn.

The "shock" I think the programme was aiming for was to highlight how many potential girls under the age of eighteen might have a profile on the site. That, and I suppose the incredulity that there are girls/women out there still willing to get their kit off for the lads for purely titillating purposes despite avenues like the Lads' mags and Page 3 being effectively closed to them.
09-05-2020 08:01
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

This is interesting.

The economics of onlyfans.
31-08-2020 00:19
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

^^^ Intrigued by this article, I got all nerdy again and curious about how it relates to the babeshow girls and their online followings.

So I cobbled together a spreadsheet with a sample of 80 girls' visible onlyfans data (i.e. posts and likes).

Nothing earth shattering to report.

Interesting outliers include Danni Harwood and Lucy Anne, who have probably turned onlyfans into their primary source of income. Other interesting ones are Preeti and Priya, as well as Scarlet Bouvier, whose 'likes per post' ratios are markedly higher than average.

I suspect that for most girls OF is a tidy little earner to supplement -- rather than replace -- their more steady income through cams and TV.
07-09-2020 16:40
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Most girls do operate Onlyfans as a side project, somewhere to earn a little extra and provide content in a different way. Been subbed to many different babes Onlyfans and have encountered various different philosophies to each. There's the likes of Lucy Anne and Dannii have absolutely made it their main source or at least very close to their main source of income without knowing if they have any other businesses, plenty of uploads and content offered each day.

Then there's the babes who irregularly post or provide content, days or weeks go by without posts or no more than 1 or 2 posts. Babes who aren't willing to or just don't want to make it more profitable and are happy with running it as a side project to supplement there income from the shows/cam or any other outside projects that they may have.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2020 21:19 by babefan2012.)
08-09-2020 12:06
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

For what it's worth, I've gleaned the following from my sample:

POSTING

The most prolific girls are:

Lucy Anne
Danni Harwood
Olivia Berzinc
Georgie Darby
Lucy Zara

Some 75% of girls have made fewer than 2,000 posts and 50% have made fewer than 1,000.

LIKES PER POST

This is interesting as it provides an indication of quality, as well as fan base.

The middle range is between 15 and 42 likes-per-post. Half of all girls fall in this range.

Outliers with more than 60 likes per post include Preeti Young (91), Scarlet Bouvier (88), Tanya Renai (79), Millie Michaels (66), Lucy Anne (65), Priya Young (64), Delia Rose (63)

At the other end, it's not unreasonable for girls with low numbers of posts to have low 'likes per post', as they are presumably still building up their membership. But Lucy Zara (11), Felicity Hill (6) and Darelle Oliver (3) stand out for having a decent number of posts (>1000) but a comparatively low level of likes per post.

PRICING

Half the girls are pricing between £6.00 and £9.74.

OF keeps 20%, which lowers that range to £4.80 to £7.80.

What's more, they almost all offer generous discounts and bundles to attract new fans, so my best guess is that the effective take is closer to 75% of the quoted price, which further lowers that range to between £3.60 to £5.84 per fan. Not a lot, so volume and retention are important.

Among the priciest were Amanda Rendall, Mikki B, Gemma Jane, Scarlett Bouvier and Tasha Holz.

The least expensive were Scarlet Louise, Rebecca Kelly, Maxi Rhoads, Preeti and Priya.

FANBASE

A complete mystery to me.

Only Fans claims that girls convert between 1% and 3% of their social media following into paying fans. But I checked that against the girls' twitter followings and I can't believe that's true. If it were, then most of them would be making six digits from OF alone -- even without the PPV stuff -- and you'd have to wonder why they even bother with TV and AW.

So I tried to deduce it from their likes-per-post score, on the assumption that most fans will 'like' most posts. But that generates an estimate that looks far too low and makes me wonder why they'd even bother.
08-09-2020 20:27
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

There's no way 1-3% of the babes social media followers become paying customers, seen many over the years mentioning their displeasure at why not more of their social media followers subscribe. I feel if they did have those sorts of numbers then I think maybe more babes might be inclined to dedicate more time into, turning it from a sideline to main focus.

The number of likes per post is a puzzler, I guess a lot of people just mustn't like posts unless they really like it. I'm also guessing the likes on posts go up more depending on the sub numbers, if someone had say 2k subscribers on there then roughly on average I'd expect most posts to have 90-100+ likes if not more, I have seen pages with similar numbers. Getting people to hit the like button is hard for some reason.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2020 23:04 by babefan2012.)
08-09-2020 21:36
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Sometimes a girl will promote a special offer reduced price OF subscription on their twitter, maybe for the first 5 or 10 people to take it up. Then you often see a few days later, they are still plugging it, saying 'still a couple left'. If they are struggling to get a few subs at reduced rates, that gives an impression that business isn't that high.
08-09-2020 21:36
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

Goodfella the number of subscribers who hit like on a girls Onlyfans page is a very small minority of their overall subs, it's definitely not most fans. Probably well under 10% (likely between 1% and 3% hit like) will regularly hit like, in fact I'd say if they could get 10% of their subs to regularly hit like then they would be thrilled with that number.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
09-09-2020 01:47
davyboysmith Offline
Senior Poster

different sort of article in the Sun about only fans

ONLY HURTS CLUB From death threats to stalkers, the sinister side of £1billion X-rated videos website OnlyFans

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12652528/s...-onlyfans/
13-09-2020 19:16

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles