GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Looking for fans

thatboyjoel Offline

Looking for fans
Hi all,

I hope you're all doing well?

I work for a company called Future Studios (formerly Barcroft), a TV production company based in London. Future is committed to making compelling, premium programming both online and for broadcasters, focusing on authentic stories, incredible access and real characters.

I'm currently working on a documentary series for Channel 5, exploring areas of the adult industry, as well as various subcultures and lifestyles.

We made five episodes a couple of years ago, one of which included Babestation and one of the models:

https://www.channel5.com/show/adults-onl...llionaires

The episodes did really well and we have just been commissioned to make three more.

One of the episodes will be exploring voyeurism - We're being open minded and creative as to what this can involve, and would like to approach it from different angles.

We would if possible like to follow a story from the perspective of a fan/customer and see how they enjoy and engage with the content - so from their position.

I would love to speak with any regulars who phone in to the models /watch their content etc

If anyone is open to having a confidential chat with me so I can explain more please get in touch?

joel.ross@futurenet.com

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Many thanks,

Joel
04-08-2022 15:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles