Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The "Web" Shows

PhredE Offline
Posting Machine

The "Web" Shows
and by that I mean the channels like Hot & Wet, Real Ecstacy and Erotic Bliss.

Not sure if this is where to ask this question, but it seems they can only be reached via Babestation (ie on feeds which take BS content).

Is this so, or do they have their own web addresses? (ie true web channels)

Also I assumed, for some reason, that they were of East European orgin (by that I mean the old Eastern Block that Putin seems desperate to revive). However I, unusually, managed to hear some of the girls, and one, Vixen, definitely sounds like she is an antipodean, and another, Yasmin, was identified by a libguist friend as probably Belgian!
04-08-2022 19:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

RE: The Web Channels
(04-08-2022 19:05 )PhredE Wrote:  it seems they can only be reached via Babestation (ie on feeds which take BS content).

These web channels are streamed by Firestorm, which means they can only be viewed on sites which show Firestorm content. Babestation is also streamed by Firestorm, so the web channels and Babestation are generally seen together.

Hot & Wet did have their own website at one time, but from what I recall it only had the daily schedules on it. The web channel iBabe had its own website and so did Babex when that first started when it as working as a web channel.
05-08-2022 17:05
PhredE Offline
Posting Machine

The "Web" Shows
Something that has puzzled me for some time are the so-called Web Shows (Erotic Bliss, Hot And Wet, Real Ecstasy etc.).

I don't know much about them, except they seem to originate in Europe, and have the quality of girls who used to be on Elite before it degenerated into S66.

Although they are called Web Shows they don't appear to be true Web Shows, but rather additional channels that are only available by watching Babestation using an on-line device. Are they available stand-alone on the web?

From what I have seen the girls seem to come from various parts of the world e.g. Vixen sounds as if she is antipodean, Yasmin sounds as if she is from Netherland/Belgium/Northern France, and Amorina/Amore sounds Russian.

Can anyone tell me more about them?
05-01-2023 16:25
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

RE: The "Web" Shows
The channels are based in Prague I believe.

As marlowe explained before, the streaming of these channels is done by Firestorm which means they are only available via Firestorm. Babestation take Firestorm content, as does this forum. You can view the channels here without watching Babestation.
05-01-2023 17:26
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

(05-01-2023 16:25 )PhredE Wrote:  Vixen sounds as if she is antipodean

Yes correct, she is from Australia.
07-01-2023 13:26
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster