Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average

Lilly

mucker Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Lilly
I really hope the "powers that be" give Lilly a nice Christmas Bonus, the girl has worked her cute ass off for them tonight and deserves it IMO.Smile
(This post was last modified: 24-12-2009 05:10 by mucker.)
24-12-2009 05:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

Loving the hair LillyHeart. Not the bright red that you had talked about, but very sexy all the same. Smile Heart
25-12-2009 23:10
Lilly XXX Offline
Junior Poster

Cool RE: Lilly
HELLO GUYS

Sorry i have been so absent from here lateley had lots to sort out in my personal life. Thanks to those who kept me company on my epic wednesday ....ALL BY MYSELF. AND THANKS ALL WHO RANGE ME AT CRIMBO MADE MY NIGHT!!!...................The hair will be getting brighter just going to use this weekend off to sort out my life and looks and will have those glasses on monday for you DT17....;-)

SANTA HAS OVER LOOKED THE FACT THAT I HAVE BEEN A VERY NAUGHTY GIRL THIS YEAR AND GIVEN ME LOTS OF NEW OUTFITS FOR THE NEW YEAR HOPE YOU WILL ALL TUNE IN AND ENJOY THEM AND LEAVE ME FEEDBACK.

Merry fubleeding xmas and have a a happy fucking new year guys lol

Love Lilly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xo Lushious Lilly xo
26-12-2009 16:05
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

Merry xmas LillyHeart

Just trying to cap the vids of you in your schoolgirl outfit to post later today, but making very slow progress. Youre just too 'distracting'!! eek Heart Heart Heart
26-12-2009 16:21
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

Hope you just mixed up your dates & havent fallen ill again LillyHeart. Was looking forward to tonight Sad Heart
29-12-2009 01:09
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

A belated happy new year to you LillyHeart. Hope to see you soon Smile
02-01-2010 15:45
Lilly XXX Offline
Junior Poster

HI GUYS JUST THOUGHT I SHOULD LET YOU ALL KNOW. I HAVE OFFICIALLY LEFT HOTEL VOYUER I WOULD URGE YOU TOO THEY HAVE CONNED ME OUT OF £5000 OF MY WAGES FROM NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER. I AM WORKING ON ADULT WORK WEBSITE AT THE MOMENT SO COME CHECK ME OUT ON THERE AS LILLY UK MODEL IF YOUR INTERESTED IN MEETING WITH ME. SORRY GUYS ITS THE END OF THE ROAD FRM HERE I ONLY HOPE THAT I GET WHAT IM OWED. I URGE YOU NOT TO WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THE SHOW ANYMORE NONE OF IT GOES ON THE GIRLS OR THE SET IT ALL GOES INTO THE PRODUCERS OWN POCKET!!!!!!!

LOVE LILLY

xo Lushious Lilly xo
14-01-2010 01:38
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

annoyed annoyed annoyed annoyed annoyed

I hope youre OK LillyHeart
14-01-2010 01:43
mdevil316 Offline
Senior Poster

bad times though you could see something bad was happening when they only have 1 girl over 3 channels, thats when the channel bothered to broadcast. maybe this is what happened to roxy too and selena as i havent seen her in a while. good luck in the future lilly, you will be badly missed. only wish another channel would take you on. i'd love to see you share a bed with jade over on TVX
14-01-2010 01:46
mdevil316 Offline
Senior Poster

(14-01-2010 01:38 )Lilly HV Wrote:  HI GUYS JUST THOUGHT I SHOULD LET YOU ALL KNOW. I HAVE OFFICIALLY LEFT HOTEL VOYUER I WOULD URGE YOU TOO THEY HAVE CONNED ME OUT OF £5000 OF MY WAGES FROM NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER. I AM WORKING ON ADULT WORK WEBSITE AT THE MOMENT SO COME CHECK ME OUT ON THERE AS LILLY UK MODEL IF YOUR INTERESTED IN MEETING WITH ME. SORRY GUYS ITS THE END OF THE ROAD FRM HERE I ONLY HOPE THAT I GET WHAT IM OWED. I URGE YOU NOT TO WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THE SHOW ANYMORE NONE OF IT GOES ON THE GIRLS OR THE SET IT ALL GOES INTO THE PRODUCERS OWN POCKET!!!!!!!

LOVE LILLY

have you got a link for your profile on adult work lilly?
14-01-2010 03:04