babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: The 'FTA' (free to air) element of the shows is essential to my spending of credits...
This poll is closed.
STRONGLY AGREE 35.71% 15 35.71%
AGREE 21.43% 9 21.43%
NOT BOTHERED EITHER WAY 11.90% 5 11.90%
DISAGREE 0% 0 0%
STRONGLY DISAGREE 2.38% 1 2.38%
I DON'T SPEND ON THE SHOWS ANYMORE 14.29% 6 14.29%
I'VE NEVER SPENT ON THE SHOWS 14.29% 6 14.29%
Total 42 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

FTA is Essential to the Shows?

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

FTA is Essential to the Shows?
Please read the answer categorisation and their descriptors below carefully to decide which category you fall into as a fan.Smile There are even two categories for the non-spenders on here. (Your username will NOT be publicly visible against your answer.)

Important Proposal: The 'FTA' (free to air) element of the shows is essential to my spending of credits...Important

STRONGLY AGREE - all my credits go to babes that utilise lots of fta content in their shows
AGREE - more of my credits go to babes that utilise lots of fta content in their shows than go to those that don't
NOT BOTHERED EITHER WAY - my credits go to both babes that utilise fta lots and those that use it less (or not at all) without real favour one way or the other
DISAGREE - most of my credits go on babes that don't utilise fta content most of the time (or at all)
STRONGLY DISAGREE - all of my credits go on babes that don't utilise fta content that much (or at all)
I DON'T SPEND ON THE SHOWS ANYMORE - I'm only here for the fta content now! (Or for now!)
I'VE NEVER SPENT ON THE SHOWS - I was only ever here for the fta content

(I've put this poll in the BS section as only they have the applicable kind of heavily mixed output to their shows these days.)

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2022 09:46 by ShandyHand.)
02-11-2022 08:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: POLL: FTA is Essential to the Shows?
I would agree but I would say however that FTA is slowly but surely disappearing from the channels, and certainly babes are utillising the tools that are available to them whether they are at home or in studio far more than they probably ever did in the past. I'm sure many of us remember the post I made several years ago on the conversation between Macy and Rebecca Kelly on twitter, where I think it was the first instance of me knowing they called us 'freeloaders'.
Which simply became known on the forum as 'Macygate'.
I also think also that the mix of babes doing FTA show and premium shows is becoming far more in favour of the girls doing premium or whatever each channels calls them. And I think the balance is certainly far more leaning further forward towards premium style shows.
As far as credits go, I am now thinking that the only way I spend credits is with a girl that I particularly like or enjoy spending time with.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2022 08:57 by lovebabes56.)
02-11-2022 08:49
ShandyHand Offline

RE: FTA is Essential to the Shows?
I tweaked the Don't Spend Anymore descriptor slighty after first voter as I thought it wrong to imply there could be no changing of one's mind from there - ever. Please see the second poll (https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=86625 ) for better consideration on such distinctions.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
02-11-2022 13:24
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

No FTA no party Big Grin

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
02-11-2022 15:24
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Sadly I think the channels will continue to head in a direction where FTA isn't their main priority.

More focus might be given to their more profitable options like vibetoys, tip goals and private cams.

I love babes with brown nipples
03-11-2022 08:52
ShandyHand Offline

^ The first two of those are not incompatible with fta. It's not the tools that make the profit that's the problem. It's that too many babes don't want to be seen too widely doing the things that are profitable. And that too many of their fanboys let them get away with crap when they're paywalled.

03-11-2022 09:07
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

^^^

As always you raised a very good point, especially the one about fanboys.

There does appear to be a significant number of punters that are regularly spending obscene amounts on taking a babe into lengthy private cam sessions and then relentlessly buzzing them.

I love babes with brown nipples
03-11-2022 09:32
Spike1876 Offline
Senior Poster

One could argue that 66's demise is an indication of what happens when all (well, most) of your girls want to hide behind a paywall
03-11-2022 12:36
ShandyHand Offline

I've had it brought to my attention privately - by a friendly username from these parts - that 'essential to the shows' and 'essential to the individual's spend', while related, are actually quite different things. I agree of course but this thread's title was a question note. The poll is looking to collate responders' individualised answers (based on their own spends) with an intent to give one indication of fta's relevance to the overall. Of course, there's no way of assessing how much more paywall addicts are prepared to pay above and beyond those who prefer a good slice of fta in their entertainments! So any poll like this can only take us so far in our knowledge. But, nevertheless, it remains worth doing I think.

Also, I should stress again that the key word in the central question is supposed to be "essential"... If a voter's current spending is still at reasonable, consistent, levels for them, they are either finding all the quality fta they need (in which case they must be working bloody hard at this hobby lol) or are happy to disagree with the proposal. If the latter, fta can't really be judged as essential to them can it? Even if a guy's general tastes and proclivities might incline him to more fta type contents given entirely free choice.

This is part of the problem in trying to analyse such things. Certain babes can make us spend in ways that are against our better judgement. They make us redefine what is essential to us. It is the difference between what is to our tastes and what we are prepared to live with. The shows can feed off that distinction many times.

And so, this poll actually turns out to be more of an attempt to look at what we'll accept from the babes rather than questioning what is strictly to our tastes. (Loads of guys are probably more than happy with their interactions because they are entirely what are looking for of course. I'm just trying to point out that might not always be the case.) The shows are such an addictive thing to many that I think they can take us cravers into areas of compromise on our personal tastes and into 'I'll take what I get' territory - something seldom admitted to on these threads.

There's so much 'I like this' or 'I like that' on this forum - opinions - and that's great but much less that tries to tie into what we'll actually spend our credits on (and that is what keeps this stuff on our streams after all). My posts of late seem drawn to stuff that looks at the importance of that factor.

03-11-2022 14:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV