babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Newcomer Of The Year Discussion Thread

Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

Newcomer Of The Year Discussion Thread
Zoe did her first BS webshow in October 21, Kourt did hers first show in August 21. The rules say not before Nov 21. Making Zoe eligible last year, but for less than 2 weeks. This is a flaw in the rules.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
04-11-2022 22:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Newcomer Of The Year 2022 (Prelim Round)
(04-11-2022 22:46 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  ^^ Zoe did her first BS webshow in October 21, Kourt did hers first show in August 21. The rules say not before Nov 21. Making Zoe eligible last year, but for less than 2 weeks. This is a flaw in the rules.

Yes, I agree this needs looked at. 2 weeks is nowhere near enough for her to make an impact for last years vote, yet it disqualifies her from this years vote.

The qualifying period needs to be at least 13 months imo, or 1st Oct to 30th Sep every year for a Nov vote.

If the rules are changed I'll vote for Zoe. Otherwise I'm not going to bother. She's the only one who's really caught my eye this year.
05-11-2022 08:10
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

^^ yes, I would have liked to include Zoe because there's been lots of shows, admittedly a lot of web appearances, but nonetheless good shows that cater for lots of different fetishes.

She's definitely been a babe this year who I've looked out for pretty much every month.

In truth I don't feel there's been many stand out newcomer appearances compared to previous years. If she's not eligible it's a shame but I'll just go with the other two I've already named. No point filling the list with names just to make up numbers.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
05-11-2022 09:09
Owned by Kelly Bell

Eligibility is an issue with the Newcomer award because you can only win it once. I see no reason why babes can't be eligible for 2 years, with the one exception being the babe who wins in her first year will be ineligible in her second year.
As it stands babe who start the shows in November have the maximum chance of success. A babe who is unlucky enough to start her babeshow career on October 31 has little to no chance. I doubt that if a babe such as Atlanta had just one show to make her mark that she wouldn't get any votes.

Apologies to winsaw for turning this into a discussion, this is not meant as a criticism either. The Zoe Grey situation has just highlighted an issue.

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

05-11-2022 09:43
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I would have thought if a babe misses out on eligibility due to marginal date considerations then they should be given special dispensation to be eligible for nomination in the following years vote.
If this does not happen and there is no other alteration to the rules then a raft of babes are effectively denied an opportunity to ever be crowned Newcomer of the year which raises concerns of discrimination.

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2022 10:16 by Snooks.)
05-11-2022 10:16
Not any more

(05-11-2022 09:43 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  Eligibility is an issue with the Newcomer award because you can only win it once. I see no reason why babes can't be eligible for 2 years, with the one exception being the babe who wins in her first year will be ineligible in her second year.

I think 2 years is excessive. Too many babes will get 2 cracks at the title.

If we went down that road, I'd say a 16 month qualifying period was enough. If a babe can't get noticed in 4 months, would she be likely to win anyway?
05-11-2022 14:56
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ Depends how you view NEW-comer. You can still be considered new even after 2 years. Maybe I didn't explain it that well, but ALL the babes (apart from the winners) get a crack at being a newcomer twice.

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

05-11-2022 16:04
Not any more

(05-11-2022 16:04 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  ^^ Depends how you view NEW-comer. You can still be considered new even after 2 years. Maybe I didn't explain it that well, but ALL the babes (apart from the winners) get a crack at being a newcomer twice.

I would argue 2 years pushes it too far the other way. Some babes will get 2 years to build a fanbase against others who will potentially only get a year and a day.

For me personally, I wouldn't consider a babe who'd been on the shows for two years a newcomer.

Of course it all depends on your perspective........ Grandad Wink
06-11-2022 02:12
Owned by Kelly Bell

(06-11-2022 02:12 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(05-11-2022 16:04 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  ^^ Depends how you view NEW-comer. You can still be considered new even after 2 years. Maybe I didn't explain it that well, but ALL the babes (apart from the winners) get a crack at being a newcomer twice.

I would argue 2 years pushes it too far the other way. Some babes will get 2 years to build a fanbase against others who will potentially only get a year and a day.

For me personally, I wouldn't consider a babe who'd been on the shows for two years a newcomer.

Of course it all depends on your perspective........ Grandad Wink
Huh I don't have a perspective Grandad, or any type o Grandad Wink
FFS I'm not even a dad Big Laugh

OK I bow to your superior Grandad like experience Wink & call it 18 months Big Grin

You have to consider, most babes have about 3 months holidays a year. Important

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

06-11-2022 11:09
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(05-11-2022 10:16 )Snooks Wrote:  I would have thought if a babe misses out on eligibility due to marginal date considerations then they should be given special dispensation to be eligible for nomination in the following years vote.
If this does not happen and there is no other alteration to the rules then a raft of babes are effectively denied an opportunity to ever be crowned Newcomer of the year which raises concerns of discrimination.

I see where you are coming from mate but by its nature there has to be a cut off date for a vote like this,
It always used to be a December cut off date, but this was moved a few years back to the start of Nov after a number of girls who went on to fame debut in Nov and Dec so missed out thus has worked well for a few years but has been noticed this year as there has been a big number of girls who have debuted in October last year who have gone on to do well,
Sadly there have always been some girls who have debut in the wrong month for all the years this has run, I don't really want to move to a 13 month format as feel then do we need to look at ever vote in the past , there are some big names who missed out over the years due to start date,
By moving the date to Nov a few years back it has not helped girls like Zoe who if we had kept to a Dec date would have had a couple of months to impress for last years vote so one move has not worked out for some but it has worked out for others in the past,
I think this year it's shown up as there has been far less newcomer than normal it's a bit of a freek outlyer of a year,
I will take on what's been said here some good ideas but think it's a difficult balance ,
I don't think it should count for two years as thats a advantage for those girls that I dont think fair,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
06-11-2022 15:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV