Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average

Getting tamer?

Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Getting tamer?
They do appear to be holding back even Hazel and Anna who would go for it if they had the opportunity seem slightly more reserved at present. Whilst I appreciate Elite camera work & lighting is excellent and they are at the forefront of innovation I believe the Alley scene is being over played and should be put into cold storage for a bit. Bring back the shower sequence and try some new ideas if possible. Bang Babes tried the Jail sequence which was very good and they seem to be trying to emulate Elite, certainly their show last Friday Stevie, Tori, Jet and Candy was one hot session, albeit after speaking to Stevie she thinks they will be fined.

The Elite girls are very special and are I am generally appreciate of their efforts so come on Elite management keep them and yourselves at the forefront of our TV entertainment.

25-06-2009 17:14
Find all posts by this user
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

I think so, I was looking forward to seeing Anna being molested by Hazel, But Hazel seemed either uninterested or was under orders not to corrupt her bbbbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Wink
25-06-2009 17:41
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Wink RE: Getting tamer?
HaZ Wrote:
lee est Wrote:how about be back partygirls get rid off babestation

Gees, this guy keeps getting more and more popular with each post. laugh

Yeah I find him quite entertaining now. If I could just work out what he's trying to say.laugh
25-06-2009 18:08
KuDoS Offline
Junior Poster

I don't believe Elite TV has been toned down deliberately, maybe just the girls have become more accustom to the show like a lot of the viewers have, it then becomes less exciting for the girls and viewers when newness starts to fade. Most of what you see is what you have seen before in the past few days/weeks either on Elite TV or on any of the other channels, its very difficult to break new boundaries when the restrictions are so tight.

A lot of people look to new girls to give them that excitement away from the stark contrast of the more established girls or different interaction between certain girls but the shine will always fade out as it's so similar. It must be the same for the girls who work on these shows, being asked and hearing mostly the same things from the callers as well as repeating mostly the same things back night after night. It's especially more apparent when the same girls are poorly rotated.
(This post was last modified: 25-06-2009 18:12 by KuDoS.)
25-06-2009 18:10
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

IMO this is the backlash from last weekend, it could be a case of such a great weekend totally backfireing , Tosscom abuse the power they have and as pointed out deny us grown adults from viewing so much as a naked body after midnight, its time they were regulated with the rules they impose insted of running their own moral dictatorship and whilst they are doing so unfortuanatley the likes of Elite & Bang Babes no matter how daring they try to be for us who wish to see all thier gorgeous nakedness, will I fear make those interfering c**t's stamp thier iron fisted policy of no nudity on channels that are meant to be for adults even harder!

10.000 people watch. 10 complian and they are on it, what ever happend to democracy and the fact that the majority should rule, is that not the case is other aspects of our daily life!

I hope I am wrong in my opinion but for the first time on Elite last night I saw those who dare wearing 2 pairs of knickers!
25-06-2009 18:14
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Bluearmy71 Wrote:IMO this is the backlash from last weekend, it could be a case of such a great weekend totally backfireing , Tosscom abuse the power they have and as pointed out deny us grown adults from viewing so much as a naked body after midnight, its time they were regulated with the rules they impose insted of running their own moral dictatorship and whilst they are doing so unfortuanatley the likes of Elite & Bang Babes no matter how daring they try to be for us who wish to see all thier gorgeous nakedness, will I fear make those interfering c**t's stamp thier iron fisted policy of no nudity on channels that are meant to be for adults even harder!

10.000 people watch. 10 complian and they are on it, what ever happend to democracy and the fact that the majority should rule, is that not the case is other aspects of our daily life!

I hope I am wrong in my opinion but for the first time on Elite last night I saw those who dare wearing 2 pairs of knickers!

Having saw the title of this thread,I dont think you have seen michelle thorne today laugh

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
28-06-2009 12:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

KuDoS Wrote:I don't believe Elite TV has been toned down deliberately, maybe just the girls have become more accustom to the show like a lot of the viewers have, it then becomes less exciting for the girls and viewers when newness starts to fade. Most of what you see is what you have seen before in the past few days/weeks either on Elite TV or on any of the other channels, its very difficult to break new boundaries when the restrictions are so tight.

A lot of people look to new girls to give them that excitement away from the stark contrast of the more established girls or different interaction between certain girls but the shine will always fade out as it's so similar. It must be the same for the girls who work on these shows, being asked and hearing mostly the same things from the callers as well as repeating mostly the same things back night after night. It's especially more apparent when the same girls are poorly rotated.

agree dont think it has toned down at all. just the rules making it seem boring

Piper Niven Superfan
28-06-2009 14:38
max_roselyn Offline
Apprentice Poster

I haven't watched the last couple of nights, as I tend to avoid it when Emily Dean's on, but before that I hadn't noticed any toning down.
28-06-2009 16:41
andytee Offline
Junior Poster

yes its gone very tame and hardly no close ups anymore no seethroughs shame realy showed a lot of promise bang babes on the other hand has got more daring.
28-06-2009 20:03
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

I haven't seen any channels for a bit but there's a lovely see-through pair on show right now so I wouldn't say its any tamer
28-06-2009 20:33
Thread Closed