gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

OnlyFans Management

scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

RE: OnlyFans
(07-02-2021 16:56 )Drowner Wrote:  I currently have 66 girls following me on OnlyFans, not for my content (I don't post anything) but because it allows them to send out PPV without me following them! It can be annoying, if I wanted the content I would pay for their page. I've had to block or restrict a lot because some of them send so much.

Don't get me started on pages that mainly have endless ads for other girls..........

Yes that's becoming more of an issue, I've made it routine now I see a girl who I don't know follow be I just block them straight off. Or better block them wait a second or two and then unblock them, they never comeback but you don't have a page congested with all the blocked girls. And yes why advertise another girl, they don't like you they'll just to the girl your pushing. Happens a lot amongst the BS managed pages, but then its there % they're interested in not the models page.
07-02-2021 18:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(06-02-2021 19:30 )scooby_doo Wrote:  Maybe the channel and also the girls should look at Clause 3.7 of the Onlyfans Terms - (basically a personal account you don't allow anyone else access). You can have your account suspended / terminated for this as your legally responsible for it and what's posted. Here's the full text :-

"You are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur on your account and you are responsible for keeping your login details confidential and secure. You agree not to disclose these details to any other person or entity and immediately notify FIL at support@OnlyFans.com if you believe someone has used or is using your account without your permission or if your account has been subject to any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you log out of your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to access, view or record your password or other personal information. "

That clause is a bit ambiguous though, since it goes on to say "if you believe someone has used or is using your account without your permission"

I doubt many of the celebs using OF are doing it without the help of a PA.

I would think OF are unlikely to enforce that clause unless an issue arises where they need it to cover their own arse.
08-02-2021 00:06
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

It is your right... I think were they have proof they will (i.e someone gives them all the evidence) but other than that your right probably not. Like you say its mainly to cover there arse against illegal content etc. Maybe as a creator I'll ask them to clarify that term and let everyone know what they say.
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2021 10:50 by scooby_doo.)
08-02-2021 10:48
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

The ‘hard sell’ girls who are always pitching PPV ‘deals’ with hyperbolic ALL CAP descriptions seem to be the ones who have all but retired from babeshows and are now earning most of their living through OF. So I guess they know what they’re doing.

But I still don’t get it…

Statements like “ONE TIME ONLY!” … “FILTHIEST EVER!” … “WILL NEVER BE REPEATED!” … etc. kind of lose their impact when you use them in every other post, two or three times a day.

And nobody is “horny AF” and wanting to sext every single night at roughly the same time. You might as well just give me the name of the dude you’ve hired to manage your account and I’ll deal with him direct.

Ugh … so tiresome. I see that nonsense and I immediately switch off the auto renew and, in most cases, mute the DMs.
06-06-2021 07:14
JoeB89 Offline
Senior Poster

Big fan of Nicole Snow, but it's kinda taking the piss when she put out a post last night that said tip $35 lets sext and at the same time i'm looking at her insta stories and she's out on the town.
06-06-2021 23:54
gazcraw77 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes i declined that offer, prices for Nicole content have went up quite a bit I noticed
07-06-2021 00:00
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

A good number of accounts are ghost run - you could be paying to sext with a man.

(06-06-2021 23:54 )JoeB89 Wrote:  Big fan of Nicole, but it's kinda taking the piss when she put out a post last night that said tip $35 lets sext and at the same time i'm looking at her insta stories and she's out on the town.
07-06-2021 08:42
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

A good rule of thumb is, if the girl doesn’t offer to send realtime photos, i.e. doing what you’re talking about, assume it’s a guy in a baseball cap and a food-stained vest.
07-06-2021 09:51
TPain Offline
Ella #1 Fan

Has anyone been subscribed to Preeti and Ashley Emma at the same time and noticed anything weird? ?
04-09-2021 11:08
Drowner Offline
Senior Poster

(04-09-2021 11:08 )TPain Wrote:  Has anyone been subscribed to Preeti and Ashley Emma at the same time and noticed anything weird? ?

I haven't but do you mean you get the same type of messages sent around the same time from them both? With the same or similar wording?
This happened to me with some other girls, I'm guessing its because they have someone sending out their messages for them and they do them at the same time.
04-09-2021 13:52

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles