GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

OnlyFans Management

TPain Offline
Ella #1 Fan

RE: OnlyFans
(04-09-2021 13:52 )Drowner Wrote:  
(04-09-2021 11:08 )TPain Wrote:  Has anyone been subscribed to Preeti and Ashley Emma at the same time and noticed anything weird? ?

I haven't but do you mean you get the same type of messages sent around the same time from them both? With the same or similar wording?
This happened to me with some other girls, I'm guessing its because they have someone sending out their messages for them and they do them at the same time.

Yes exactly !! they both appear online and disappear offline at the same time and they additionally post the same kind of "what are you up to now" (aka, can I have some money please) style messages at the same time too... so, it's either a spooky coincidence or they have someone running both of their pages and I think you're right.

Definitely not what I want to be subscribing to.
04-09-2021 14:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Drowner Offline
Senior Poster

Its happeneing more these days, girls obviously don't have time or can't be bothered to do things themselves (i'd sat the latter) so they get someone else to do it for them. Film a few videos, take a few pics and send them off. If you were subbed to Priya you probably would have got the same messages as well!
04-09-2021 14:56
TPain Offline
Ella #1 Fan

(04-09-2021 14:56 )Drowner Wrote:  Its happeneing more these days, girls obviously don't have time or can't be bothered to do things themselves (i'd sat the latter) so they get someone else to do it for them. Film a few videos, take a few pics and send them off. If you were subbed to Priya you probably would have got the same messages as well!

Yeah I can imagine. It's definitely getting easier to spot the girls who are doing it all by themselves and the ones who get someone else to run their page for the most part.
04-09-2021 15:16
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

Side OF question: have you found any OF accounts where the girl responds to sexchat in kind, without saying, “Babe, it’s £20 for 10 minutes sexting”, or whatever? “Chat with me anytime” is one of the big draws of OF, but I rarely find that amounts to more than short functional answers.

Where have all the good times gone?
05-09-2021 18:51
ai1234 Offline
Senior Poster

Assume others follow Alice and have noticed the change in the way the page is run. Almost like someone else is doing it ?

Constant spammy messages, "hey babe....", Vids being sent multiple times, old vids sent and not flagged as such, and general reduction in quality of content. Some of the vids have been poor (seemingly recycled VIP BS content or similar not even pervcam).

Similar to some others (see earlier posts)? Even down to the format, emoji, font colour lol Smile

To a point I'd still recommend it (sucker for punishment but it's Alice) but am very cautious about buying content now.

20-09-2021 20:49
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

^ On the topic above, something odd yesterday. Ages ago, I subbed on OF to Amber Paige, but just did a month. Still, lots of girls now sub back to your profile, so they can carry on sending you messages. So yesterday, I got not just one, but a few “Hey babe, what’re you up to?” messages from Amber. The thing is, Amber was on TV at the time. Now I suppose she could have been multitasking, and sneaking messages off while on-screen, but I have my doubts, and wonder if it was actually a sweaty guy in a string vest texting on behalf of the girls.

22-09-2021 16:51
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ You can schedule posts and messages on OF so she could have set those messages up beforehand

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
22-09-2021 17:17
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

Not much point in scheduling a “Hey babe” come-on message if you’re not there to follow up on any replies.

22-09-2021 17:42
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

I’m not sure that many girls even try to hide the fact that they have someone managing their page.

I’ve had a couple of girls tell me as much, with no indication that this is something they shouldn’t be doing. They just assume it is normal practice.

Top signs that you’re dealing with an ‘employee’:

* Very generic messages that could apply to anyone
* Absolutely no recall of previous exchanges or conversations you’ve had
* She is constantly ‘horny’ and wanting to sext with alarming frequency
* Sexting can happen day or night, 7 days a week, but arranging a skype or phone call is like trying to book a flight on the space shuttle
22-09-2021 18:41
gazcraw77 Offline
Posting Machine

(22-09-2021 18:41 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  I’m not sure that many girls even try to hide the fact that they have someone managing their page.

I’ve had a couple of girls tell me as much, with no indication that this is something they shouldn’t be doing. They just assume it is normal practice.

Top signs that you’re dealing with an ‘employee’:

* Very generic messages that could apply to anyone
* Absolutely no recall of previous exchanges or conversations you’ve had
* She is constantly ‘horny’ and wanting to sext with alarming frequency
* Sexting can happen day or night, 7 days a week, but arranging a skype or phone call is like trying to book a flight on the space shuttle

Some of this reminds me of Nicole Snow's Onlyfans laugh
But im certain she runs her own page
22-09-2021 21:44

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles